• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Thanksgiving FF People

Started by Sports Guru, November 22, 2017, 07:10:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports Guru

Yall have a great Thanksgiving guys, then enjoy some football from the 4A schools should be a great weekend!!

Rugman15

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Hope everyone (even Cuckoobird and beach bum 😄) Have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving with your family!  We are all so blessed to live in this amazing country and I'm so thankful for that!!!  God Bless!!

Sports Guru

Rugman15

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on November 22, 2017, 07:12:55 pm
Family time is always special!

That's what its all about 😄 family is so important and I'm so blessed to have a great one :)!!

bulldoghistorian

AirWarren

Very thankful. Very blessed!

Happy Thanksgiving!

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Couldn't agree more! Everyone have a fun, safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!! Be careful frying those turkeys. Remember how blessed each of us are to live in this country and give thanks for those blessings!

Lastly, open invite to all football fans in SE Ark for this Friday night. We'd love to have you at Jim hurley Jr. stadium to cheer on the Jacks OR just enjoy some good post-Turkey day football! Hope to see everyone Friday night!

-Kyle

LJ06

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Enjoy a day of thanks, food, and family gatherings. Ready to watch some quarter-final football!

Sports Guru

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on November 22, 2017, 07:28:16 pm
Couldn't agree more! Everyone have a fun, safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!! Be careful frying those turkeys. Remember how blessed each of us are to live in this country and give thanks for those blessings!

Lastly, open invite to all football fans in SE Ark for this Friday night. We'd love to have you at Jim hurley Jr. stadium to cheer on the Jacks OR just enjoy some good post-Turkey day football! Hope to see everyone Friday night!

-Kyle
I was gonna make the trip then my tire had some issues.

Jimbo Morphis

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I got sent down to the 3A board a few years ago but still spend about half my time on here with you 4A guys.

LJ06

Quote from: Oldman on November 22, 2017, 08:34:50 pm
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I got sent down to the 3A board a few years ago but still spend about half my time on here with you 4A guys.

It's like getting sent back down to Junior High

Lumberjackfan1978

beach bum

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 22, 2017, 07:12:12 pm
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Hope everyone (even Cuckoobird and beach bum 😄) Have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving with your family!  We are all so blessed to live in this amazing country and I'm so thankful for that!!!  God Bless!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too and to everyone out there!!

bigchief72455

RyanLR

I got a 14LB turkey on the smoker right now. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas