• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3a Top 10?

Started by TheTruth2010, October 13, 2016, 06:50:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTruth2010

What should the rankings look like to start the year?

WPWells

1. Lamar
2. Lamar
3. Lamar
4. Lamar
5. Lamar
6. Lamar
7. Lamar
8. Lamar
9. Lamar
10. Cedar Ridge because they have the best backcourt in the 3A

TheTruth2010

Hey I know we're expected to have a good season, but just because I'm from Lamar doesn't mean I think we will be number 1.

WPWells

Just going by what Hitman is saying....

501Arkansas

Now dont forget about osceola. They bring back EVERYONE but the Sr guard. Could make and should make a run again after losing in the semifinals

ZoneBuster

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Fred Bird on October 13, 2016, 08:13:03 pm
Just going by what Hitman is saying....

Ha im starting to Like you!  I think Lamar will be A CONTENDER YES! To win you need a little luck, skill, Good Coaching and again a little luck!

They should for sure be in the top 10! Were just to talented right now!

BigMan15

MY TOP TEN
1. Charleston
2. Osceola
3. ECS
4. Manila
5. Jesseville
6. Valley
7. Prescott
8. Lamar
9. Junction
10. Paris

Redwolves8526

1. Cedar Ridge
2. Episcopal
3. Green Forrest
4. West Fork
5. Prescott
6. Bald Knob
7. Booneville
8. Charleston
9. Newport
10. Rivercrest

Side note: Lamar will finish winless and Hitman will average around 2 ppg, 3 rpg, 1 apg, and 7 turnovers per game

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on October 14, 2016, 10:36:18 am
1. Cedar Ridge
2. Episcopal
3. Green Forrest
4. West Fork
5. Prescott
6. Bald Knob
7. Booneville
8. Charleston
9. Newport
10. Rivercrest

Side note: Lamar will finish winless and Hitman will average around 2 ppg, 3 rpg, 1 apg, and 7 turnovers per game

Your a Goob!   But your keeping this interesting! 

1-Adam-12

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on October 14, 2016, 10:36:18 am
1. Cedar Ridge
2. Episcopal
3. Green Forrest
4. West Fork5. Prescott
6. Bald Knob
7. Booneville
8. Charleston
9. Newport
10. Rivercrest

Booneville is 4A.  So is WF.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on October 14, 2016, 05:33:10 pm

YEP HE IS A GOOB! Hopefully this isnt a sign of his coaching ability!

TRgators11

Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on October 14, 2016, 05:33:10 pm

1. Charleston
2. Osceola
3. Manila
4. Paris
5. Jessieville
6. Junction
7. Lamar
8. Prescott
9. ECS
10. Valley

BigMan15

I was being nice putting Paris at #10 but #4???? What makes you think that?

Longfellow

We'll find out soon enough. Two Rivers opens the season with Paris. November 10th I think

TRgators11

Quote from: Longfellow on October 17, 2016, 10:25:00 am
We'll find out soon enough. Two Rivers opens the season with Paris. November 10th I think
3A is down, and I think they'll surprise a lot of people. After them putting together a good season and going to the second round in state last year, i can't count them out just yet! I don't see Lamar working out in when basketball gets started. Osceola and Manila are going to be good teams from what i got to watch last year. 3A is up for grabs this year, the team with the most determination and fight will get hopefully a rewarding trip to hot springs, Arkansas for the finals in march

Redwolves8526

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: TRgators11 on October 17, 2016, 11:52:36 am
3A is down, and I think they'll surprise a lot of people. After them putting together a good season and going to the second round in state last year, i can't count them out just yet! I don't see Lamar working out in when basketball gets started. Osceola and Manila are going to be good teams from what i got to watch last year. 3A is up for grabs this year, the team with the most determination and fight will get hopefully a rewarding trip to hot springs, Arkansas for the finals in march

?? You dont see Lamar working out?  Just curious what ya mean buddy.

Longfellow

Probably means that he/she doesn't think Lamar will be as good as advertised

Hitman Warrior23

I cant wait  having a daughter so caught into girls, I really think they will tough.   We shall see though I been wrong a few times for sure!

bigdoug

Episcopal has the best backcourt in 3a...i promise!

Redwolves8526

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on October 18, 2016, 04:01:00 pm
I cant wait  having a daughter so caught into girls, I really think they will tough.   We shall see though I been wrong a few times for sure!

You aren't wrong there

Hitman Warrior23

Paperman

I would put Osceola's backcourt up against anybody! The Seminoles will be 3 or 4 deep at any position other than the post! But I think their bigs will hang with anybody as well! Just saying!

BigMan15

You might be three or four deep but how many can you play at once my friend???

smallybells

Backcourt did matter much in the finals from what I saw on TV last year, just sayin'.

Markadomous

Thanks Big Man for giving Prescott some props in your rankings. I'm a Prescott fan and they will be very young. They will probably start two seniors and three sophomores. Three of them play football so they won't play any games until football is over. They have a chance to be really good by February. But my one has to be Charleston with Fenner returning and Osceola at two.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas