• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pine Bluff Zebras 2006

Started by Cambodian Monkey, February 18, 2006, 07:32:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zebradynasty

Quote from: Roadtostate on April 08, 2006, 03:01:00 pm
Why is the high running from us(chapel) we beat ya'll that bad that ya'll will run away and not schudule us for a game with ya'll boys? That's okay though ya'll are going to have enough loses on your schudule. nobody gets it yet pine bluff high will be the same old pine bluff high Good athletes who will not listen to the coach and play for themselves. let me take that back the last two years it has been that way mallet and those boys ran the team their senior year wallce needs to step his dang game up

PB play FS Northside, LR Central and Fayetville the last few years yet some how we're scared to play Chapel?? Fact the ONLY reason Chapel plays us in football is because it (was) a conference game! That is why until last year you have NEVER beaten us. Chapel has ran for years and while we would like to add to our non-conference schedule we have a home and home contract with these teams.

I will agree with you that we have played selfish ball these last two years and that our best running back needs to be ready to step it up! Chapel is not back to elite status yet so keep the trash talk in perspective!

urban legend

Been away for a minute, but it's good to see everybody is in football mode. I don't know if we can expect PB to return to a 10-win campaign next season unless these guys dedidcate themselves during the offseason, summer, two-a-days. I've never been one to glorify the West, but you have to commend those schools on what they've done with their facilities. Considering what PB has done in the past (20+plus state football titles, second to only LR Central), the facitlies are pathetic. The weight room is pathetic. Jordan Stadium needs renovating. It's a mystery as to why things haven't been done there. But what they do have is support and that'll never stop. But the Zebras have got to be more dedicated. I've been out there during their practices, covered these guys for six years and with the exception of those who really have the hunger to succeed and win, most of those kids are either playing around or not concerned about what's going on. The coaching staff hasn't really been a problem, although there has and will be dissention involving strategies and methods. The problem lies within the players' mentalities. Talent...not a problem. Never has been, never will be. Getting this generation of kids in PB to grasp what you're trying to accomplish and what it means to play at a program as tradition-rich as PB is. Coach Hart will tell you himself. The defense may be a step below last year's, but the offense should be much better depending on what B.J. does at QB.

Roadtostate

Not to elite status what do you mean? we tied for confrence last year and have a pretty good chance of doing it again so that's not it we could beat the high any place anywhere anytime so its what ever the high has nothing wallece and geigger and a bunch of weak soph. they don't even have a starting qb.They will win 5 games the next few years tops

xtremewildcat

It amazes me how one good year makes WC an elite team. And a couple of bad years makes PB a sorry team. I guess Central sucks, ED sucks, Cabot sucks, and SS sucks. All of these programs did poorly last year. As I remember, NS was 1-9 a couple of years ago.
Let me tell you something, time will tell if WC is a contender. One thing you guys will not have this year is the element of surprise. One thing you must know, the week ED played you guys, ED barely even practiced. They watched no film on you guys and it showed. ED did not even know what kind of defense you guys ran. As I remember, you guys did not do so well at the end of the year. Why, people started to take notice and prepare for you. Trust me, you guys better not think those early victories will be that easy next year.

zebradynasty

April 11, 2006, 10:57:22 am #54 Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 12:32:23 pm by zebradynasty
Quote from: Roadtostate on April 10, 2006, 11:22:41 pm
Not to elite status what do you mean? we tied for confrence last year and have a pretty good chance of doing it again so that's not it we could beat the high any place anywhere anytime so its what ever the high has nothing wallece and geigger and a bunch of weak soph. they don't even have a starting qb.They will win 5 games the next few years tops

Since moving to 5A 2002-2005 WC is 15-26 with nearly half of those victories coming last season.  Your right you TIED for conference championship. 1-9 in 2004 and 2003 move over Springdale!! How does one victory over PB in the HISTORY of your program make you think you can beat us anytime anywhere? More outrageous how does it make you an elite progra! With Texarkana, and Eldog being much improved for next season you'll be lucky to finish 3rd in 6A-South!

Roadtostate

First off Chapel has always had talent it was the coach that was bringing us that's why we where 1-9 for two years in a role anytime a coach calls a running play 85% of the time what do you think will happen. Winning won't figure into that equation. Secondly ED knew what kind of offense and defense we ran we played them 3 times in 7 on 7 before we actually played so don't use that lame excuse on why we beat them. we have beaten P.B. two times before this year so what the heck are you talking about. This season proves that all chapel needed was a coach. P.B. high on the other hand has a array of problems to fix before ya'll can even think about talking about whether W.C. can win i assure you we got ours boys so watch what you say about who can win football games,we have proven we can.Ya'll have no QB no o-line no discipline. SO what the heck are ya'll trying to stand behind a program that is going down for? Can ya'll not accept the fact that chapel is Pine Bluff's new team to beat? face it we can only improve on last years season.Everone in arkansas think's last year's season was a lucky shot or some stuff.We have the talent not only to win conf but to go deep into the playoffs.How is going to stop us?Texarkana not this year maybe benton don't think so nobody can face it.

zebradynasty

Quote from: Roadtostate on April 12, 2006, 05:26:26 am
First off Chapel has always had talent it was the coach that was bringing us that's why we where 1-9 for two years in a role anytime a coach calls a running play 85% of the time what do you think will happen. Winning won't figure into that equation. Secondly ED knew what kind of offense and defense we ran we played them 3 times in 7 on 7 before we actually played so don't use that lame excuse on why we beat them. we have beaten P.B. two times before this year so what the heck are you talking about. This season proves that all chapel needed was a coach. P.B. high on the other hand has a array of problems to fix before ya'll can even think about talking about whether W.C. can win i assure you we got ours boys so watch what you say about who can win football games,we have proven we can.Ya'll have no QB no o-line no discipline. SO what the heck are ya'll trying to stand behind a program that is going down for? Can ya'll not accept the fact that chapel is Pine Bluff's new team to beat? face it we can only improve on last years season.Everone in arkansas think's last year's season was a lucky shot or some stuff.We have the talent not only to win conf but to go deep into the playoffs.How is going to stop us?Texarkana not this year maybe benton don't think so nobody can face it.

Since 1990 you have NOT beaten PB that's all that I can verify at this time. MY memory knows that you haven't beaten at least as far back as 1980. So you list the years that Chapel has beaten PB! It should be easy because they would have closed the school down when it happen!

I love it how you shoot at Eldog as making excuses for losing to you then turn around make excuses for Chapel. "It's the coaches fault" why we have lost consistently in maybe the weakest conference in 5A! Even if the same coach had a  9-3, 9-2, 9-2, and 8-3 record prior to move up in classification.

Problems with the program lack of discipline ...blah, blah.... Didn't your starting QB from 2004 get kicked off the team in the 2005 season for conduct detrimental to the team? I know of several other players that are not playing for Chapel due to grades and poor conduct in school! Just like in PB so NO I will not bow down to Watson Chapel just because you had your first winning season since 2002! As far as talent WC has Trey Austin and the rest of the Wildcats! In fact take the tiger off the helmet and put a picture of Trey because HE is Watson Chapel! Take away a player of his talent and Chapel is the same 4A school they were when they really were elite!! If you want the crown as PB's best team you might need to check with Dollarway oh I forgot yall scared to play them also!

dannyj

has chapel won allot of state tournaments

Roadtostate

I told ya'll arrogant P.B. high idoits i was coming back to bust ya'll butt.You don't know what the heck your talking about zebra jack a#% first off chapel beat pine bluff between 90-96 i know this. secondly those were not excusses those were cold hard facts.If coach bagget was so happy with his 15-26 record and confident in his ways why did he resign.I'll tell you why he did knew his smash mouth ways were coming to an end how do i know this i was in the same room when he said it fool!!!!He told us his reasons for resigning and that and the fact that he wanted to see his son from rison play where his two main reason.Chapel does not just have trey he is just got the majority of the big highlight reel plays .AS I remeber myself,Dejarrod, Gordon,Kamron and a defense that only allowed 14 points in away games helped trey.In fact half of the skill position players are faster than trey is he runs a 4.6 dang.I don't rember playing dollarway this year but i'm sure if we did we would beat them they run nothing in pine bluff partner so what are you talking about.Everybody in Pine Bluff made the playoffs.We haven't played dollarway in 5 years and the last time we did play them we blanked them so what smart remark do you have on that.I ain't finshed.Trey is a all confrence player 5 other guys all on defense made all state so its not just trey its the watson chapel team of old get use to use beating people it won't stop.we are playing in the hootens kickoff classic and the last 6 teams that have one the games have went on to win state titles so thats a little history we will have if we win the game against warren are ya'll playing?Oh no i forgot ya'll aren't ranked highly enough to get into the game maybe in 2011.Don't try to say it has nothing to do with rankings because it does it includes half of the states top teams playing a few days early.In 2004 are qb did not get kicked off he quiet and came back the next year boy are you getting bad information.If there are people getting kicked off for grades i'll speak for everybody when i say we don't know of that happening.The last guy to leave was matt "Matrix"and he pulled himself off of the team so he could have his grades right before spring practice in fact i think ya'll will be hearing a lot about "matrix" he is a little better than austin and should be a all state pick next year.WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY KNOW ZEBRAJACK@$$

zebradynasty

Quote from: Roadtostate on April 14, 2006, 01:13:24 am
I told ya'll arrogant P.B. high idoits i was coming back to bust ya'll butt.You don't know what the heck your talking about zebra jack a#% first off chapel beat pine bluff between 90-96 i know this. secondly those were not excusses those were cold hard facts.If coach bagget was so happy with his 15-26 record and confident in his ways why did he resign.I'll tell you why he did knew his smash mouth ways were coming to an end how do i know this i was in the same room when he said it fool!!!!He told us his reasons for resigning and that and the fact that he wanted to see his son from rison play where his two main reason.Chapel does not just have trey he is just got the majority of the big highlight reel plays .AS I remeber myself,Dejarrod, Gordon,Kamron and a defense that only allowed 14 points in away games helped trey.In fact half of the skill position players are faster than trey is he runs a 4.6 dang.I don't rember playing dollarway this year but i'm sure if we did we would beat them they run nothing in pine bluff partner so what are you talking about.Everybody in Pine Bluff made the playoffs.We haven't played dollarway in 5 years and the last time we did play them we blanked them so what smart remark do you have on that.I ain't finshed.Trey is a all confrence player 5 other guys all on defense made all state so its not just trey its the watson chapel team of old get use to use beating people it won't stop.we are playing in the hootens kickoff classic and the last 6 teams that have one the games have went on to win state titles so thats a little history we will have if we win the game against warren are ya'll playing?Oh no i forgot ya'll aren't ranked highly enough to get into the game maybe in 2011.Don't try to say it has nothing to do with rankings because it does it includes half of the states top teams playing a few days early.In 2004 are qb did not get kicked off he quiet and came back the next year boy are you getting bad information.If there are people getting kicked off for grades i'll speak for everybody when i say we don't know of that happening.The last guy to leave was matt "Matrix"and he pulled himself off of the team so he could have his grades right before spring practice in fact i think ya'll will be hearing a lot about "matrix" he is a little better than austin and should be a all state pick next year.WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY KNOW ZEBRAJACK@$$

First, I don't see were the name calling started but I am happy to go there with you! After reading your immature rantings I came to the conclusion that your either ignorant as heck, or your a liar, after further review I found that its both!

All I am doing is supporting my team with facts! You're on here frontin as if you know everything there is to know about Watson Chapel Football. Don't come on here with a bunch a lies and pretend you know what you talking about. There are too many people on here that know more about high school football than you do! The problem is you lack the intelligence to express yourself without sounding like a reject from a 50 cent video! At least don't show you're too dammn lazy to look it for yourself! From 1990-1996 the period in which you said Chapel beat Pine Bluff the Z's record was 80-13-1! Of those 13 losses NONE were to Chapel! According to Arkansas Prep Sports website during that time period PB played Chapel 3 times all Zebra victories 1990 35-10, 1991 21-0, and 1992 25-22! So I repeat WHAT YEAR DID CHAPEL BEAT PB!!! You find it and I'll verify it and I have no problem posting it! You did not beat us in the 90's I can prove that! I am going by memory in the 80's so I can't say 100% just 99.99%! Besides the PB Commercial stated in the write up of last season game that it was the first victory over PB. So get off your lazy ashe and get some real facts and stop all this wanna be gangsta bravado as if chapel is all that!

Look a 7-4 season while is good is not worth making youself look like a complete idiot! I understand the supposed rivalry between our schools, even though most would think it would take more than one victory to declare it a rivalry. Chapel has been and is the 3 rd most notable program in Pine Bluff all these years. Pine Bluff and Dollarway programs have historically dominated football like no city in the state except LR! 1 State Championship is only worth so much bragging rights! So until you start winning a lot more regular and advancing in the playoffs your still third class in PB and even lower state wide! If you want to gauge your program based upon what Hooten's says then that proves you just desperate for attention. Come this fall Hooten's will list Chapel as top 10 in 6A and then every game against a high profile program pick against Chapel! Mark it down it will happen!

Oh! I didn't address the lies your QB did quit in 2004 because he didn't accept his disciplinary punishment! So no he was not thrown off he quit which is just as bad! Chapel has lost players due to grades I know this! Last but not least we'll see how well chapel does if Austin gets injured.  Austin runs faster than 4.6 ask him!

xtremewildcat

Let me tell you a story Roadtostate. In the fall of 2004, we had just defeated you guys by maybe a thousand points. A couple of your players came up to my son and said, "We will never be able to compete with you guys because you have too many big guys on your team." My son told them, "Hey, you guys can build a good program, but you have to start in the offseason. You have to work as hard then, as you do during the season." My son has a lot of class. Unlike you.(per your post in this thread) That philosophy was brought here by Scooter Regester. I am not making any excuses for ED. The reason we sucked, at the beginning of the season, has been discused a hundred times on the old 5A board last fall. As for WC last year. I just told you MY opinion. I promise you, you will not have the element of surprise again. You must be a band member, because we all know, you guys change your offense when your QB went down. If I am not mistaken, that was the weak before you played ED. To be honest, anyone could have beaten us before we changed QB's. When we played PB, we had 4 interceptions and 3 fumbles. We averaged 8 points a game. That's when we changed QB's. After that, we averaged less than one turnover a game and averaged 34 points a game. And guess what Roadtostate, that QB will be back for the next two years.

olddog79

April 14, 2006, 12:44:06 pm #61 Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 11:53:29 pm by olddog79
Quote from: Roadtostate on April 14, 2006, 01:13:24 am
Here's a little well intended piece of advise....Don't call people names you can't spell.   Idiot...not idoit.

dannyj

i wonder why they didn't just put pine bluff in 6a instead of 7a cause there moving up 2a's

xtremewildcat

Quote from: dannyj on April 14, 2006, 10:35:16 pm
i wonder why they didn't just put pine bluff in 6a instead of 7a cause there moving up 2a's

The AAA divided the teams up based on school population. PB has a huge high school. There problem is not numbers. There problem is the same as ED's. Let me explain. Half of the starting defense for ED lives in my subdivision. Most of these African American kids come from 2 parent homes. There are twice as many kids from other subdivisions that are very athletic, who will not play football anymore. Some have grade problems. Some want to be comic book gangsters. If we can keep some of these kids involved, we could compete with the 7a schools easily. I have heard PB has the same problem. Let me be very candid. There are a lot of athletically gifted black kids that could give a rats butt about playing sports here in ED. Move to NWA, those white kids would do whatever it takes to play on Friday night. That is one of the reasons those guys are so good. The have the fire in their gut to play. One thing I loved about Scooter Regester, he made those kids want to play football. He got the parents involved. He made a lot of wannabe thugs, want to play football.
I would like to here from other African Americans in PB. Is this the same problem you guys are having?

urban legend

Zebradynasty's basically exploited Roadtostate's intelligence, and killed it at the same time. But I find it hard to believe anyone from Chapel is bragging and boasting after finally posting a winning season in 5A, after back-to-back pathetic years. WC had a good ballclub last year, the best they've had since their semifinal season a few years back in Class AAAA. No though please, for anyone from Chapel to beat their chest like they're the team to beat in Pine Bluff, the 6A South, the region, or even the state. Granted, WC beat PB like a drum last season...well at least in the second half. Gotta give it to them, McMurry had them ready to play and he is one helluva coach. But still, WC's far from being a "dominant" team, or even a feared team in any class. I love what McMurry's doing over there and hopefully he'll bring back the respect that WC once had years ago. But there isn't a team on there schedule that looks at Chapel and trembles. Oh yeah, and that was Chapel's ONLY win ever over PB. Trust me, I've researched and researched and researched that series ever since they re-started their rivalry. They've played just 8-9 times in their history. I know it sounds surprising but it's true. Besides, I've done all the writing of that for the past 5-6 years.

Roadtostate

You guys are not very smart are you?How are you going to tell me what happens on the team I have been on 3 years?Jarren quit right after the Benton game.for one he did not want to play on chapel's team in the first place.they had him playing QB and he played safety.so he quit.The coaches conviced him to come back and play his senior year and he did.So you don't know what your talking about there.Xtreme Jack butt hey not a band member a very good football player if you must no.Stop making reason's why this or that happened just say that WC is a better football team.
Yep I'm arrogant coaches tell me all the time but I'm one of the reasons chapel will go far in the state playoffs.First off trey does not run faster than a 4.6 dummy i watched him run his forty 4.65 to be precise.There are at least 7 players faster than him so your the one that was lied to.
Next everyone knows that central and pine bluff are two of the states most successful programs Pine bluff high has 21 state titles between 1915-1995 since ya'll seem to be sooo high on stupid stats that mean nothing in the end. Everyone knows that d-way won 51 straight games between the 88-91 seasons.Pine bluff is (683-278-51) between 1901-03.since your so high on logical proofs and such.MORE???D-way has had 5 state titles in the last past decade.
What is the point I'm trying to make you might ask why doesn't WC have any of these impressive stats?I can't speak for the players that have played before me but i can speak for myself and the Watson chapel teams of the last past three years.Sure i might have misjudged the times between the wins chapel has had over pine bluff.What ya'll fail to realize is that in those last three years 03-05 Pine bluff has not been the greatest of teams or reflected the tradition it has had in the past.In 2004 in four they went 3-7 a lot of talent on the field.Sure we where one and nine but pine bluff high only beat us by a few points and they had way more talent than we did.
As I remember ya'll in the last few meeting realize i said last few meetings Pine bluff demolished d-way did that take away from the appel of the rivalry no it did not.
You can't sit here and tell me that just because trey did all that stuff one freaken year that he is Watson chapel.Don't take it the wrong way trey is a home boy of mine but he understands that its only this way in half because people like YOU make it like this and the stupid paper makes it seem that way, like he is king of the darn# world he is a good player but man.OR friend dejarrod has been better than trey since The 7th grade man and he is not only stronger than trey but is faster to runs a 4.4 JUST ASK TREY.he will tell you.Let me restate that trey is a all conference player half of or d-fense made the allstate team but was he on it NO.Trey is from Monticello played under a friend of mcmurrys in little league.He has been wanting to coach him since then.When Mcmurry came all he had was game footage Trey was not a bright spot on.Dejarrod and sam anderson split the duties then.Trey played on the JV team with me.We both got off at the same time and split receiver with two other people.SO there facts should i go on you Idiot there olddog you springdale piece of s#@$.If you should read the paper you will find that if d-way had beat cac then they would have been the first pine bluff team since CHAPEL in 96' to have one a state title in football.
Pine bluff high has nothing and you know they don't.So instead of just accepting the fact that Watson chapel is playing better football than you you instead try to make it seem as though ya'll are some big tough hero NO YOUR NOT.
The Hooten's thing is occurrence you jacka#@ like the madden jinx every team to have won there game has went on to win a state title that not being boastful that simply making a point.Fact if a team wins everybody jumps on the band wagon.Point Hootens will pick the team that's on a role check it stat guru.they picked against us the first few weeks till we got on a role duh!! would expect you to know its like common knowledge like ABC.Finally urban legend last year no body saw us on there schedule and was afraid look at the results plus you don't have to be scared to get your a@# beat.

xtremewildcat

Hey man, I don't give a lovely f@#$ what you think or how arrogant you are. If you could read, you can go back and read numerous a@# wipes like you that come on this board and spit eye-ooo s#$% that does not mean a dang thing. Posters like you never last because after everyone realizes you add nothing to the discussion, they stop responding to you. Just answer one question. Who was the starting QB in the ED game, what was his classification and what game was his first start? I got my information from Mcmurry's comments in the ED paper. If I was incorrect I will admit it. If there is anyone else from WC that can answer that question, please do so.

Roadtostate

Okay since you guys won't stop you win i lose.Pine Bluff High has always had a better team than watson Chapel.We got a new coach and had a decent year like all teams that get new coaches.That no reason to brag I realize my mistake.

dannyj

does any body have there schedules for pine bluff

zebrafan

there non -conference games are Northside,Fayetteville,Lake Hamilton.

nhsgrizzly53

who cares about watson chapel....seriously.... how many state titles do they have....

i proved my point....

Roadtostate

Two actually!!!DUMB A#$ I keep telling You.

zebradynasty

Quote from: Roadtostate on April 20, 2006, 07:02:26 pm
Two actually!!!DUMB A#$ I keep telling You.

Chapel won it all in 1996. The other must have been in the imaginary year they beat Z's other than 2005! Just to let you know I am not going to let you get on here and lie! So research more post less!

Roadtostate

Really chapel won in 71 check it.

zebradynasty

Quote from: Roadtostate on April 22, 2006, 11:04:07 am

Have checked it out. According to the Arkansas Prep Sports website, in 71 chapel was 4-5 in fact I could only see one year in the 70's that was even close your claim! There were only a few seasons in the 70's in which Chapel had a winning record! In 1975 Chapel finished 10-1 and lost in the first round of the playoffs! So once again what year other than 1996 did chapel win the state championship and what year other than 2005 did they beat pine bluff??

tj870

Quote from: zebradynasty on April 24, 2006, 12:19:22 pm
Quote from: Roadtostate on April 22, 2006, 11:04:07 am

Have checked it out. According to the Arkansas Prep Sports website, in 71 chapel was 4-5 in fact I could only see one year in the 70's that was even close your claim! There were only a few seasons in the 70's in which Chapel had a winning record! In 1975 Chapel finished 10-1 and lost in the first round of the playoffs! So once again what year other than 1996 did chapel win the state championship and what year other than 2005 did they beat pine bluff??

reading this thread made me get an account just so i can post. 1996 was the only year chapel won state.

tj870

and back when both chapel and pine bluff high were in 3a there was a pretty heated rivalry going one and i think they split the series all together thats when during my senior year 03' that was such a big game "rumble in the jungle" and unfortunately we lost. Please roadtostate dont blame yalls problems on bagget, he was a great coach(sometimes) and yeah he did hold us back a little but he was still a good coach. IMO Glover should have been the head coach. Oh and if anyone that reads this post goes to Chapel tell coach Glover Theo Thompson said whats up.

And to all the pine bluff high fans, yall have always had talent at times to much talent but yall just had teams full of weedheads. Pine Bluff will always have talent and if they ever pull it together they'll be the same powerhouse as they were when Basil Shabazz(the greastest athlete in the history of Arkansas high school sports) was there.

And to All of you none Pine Bluff people give me one city that has more pro football players than Pine Bluff??

nhsgrizzly53

Quote from: tj870 on April 24, 2006, 11:05:51 pm
and back when both chapel and pine bluff high were in 3a there was a pretty heated rivalry going one and i think they split the series all together thats when during my senior year 03' that was such a big game "rumble in the jungle" and unfortunately we lost. Please roadtostate dont blame yalls problems on bagget, he was a great coach(sometimes) and yeah he did hold us back a little but he was still a good coach. IMO Glover should have been the head coach. Oh and if anyone that reads this post goes to Chapel tell coach Glover Theo Thompson said whats up.

And to all the pine bluff high fans, yall have always had talent at times to much talent but yall just had teams full of weedheads. Pine Bluff will always have talent and if they ever pull it together they'll be the same powerhouse as they were when Basil Shabazz(the greastest athlete in the history of Arkansas high school sports) was there.

And to All of you none Pine Bluff people give me one city that has more pro football players than Pine Bluff??

fort smith....maybe haha....i might disagree on shabazz as the greatest....did you ever see keniko logan play for northside....one word....amazing

i can think of three pros off my head.....billy joe releford, matt jones and ravin caldwell (who has a superbowl ring from the redskins)....all from northside

but your right pine bluff usually always has great talent....but just does not implemtent it right as of late...

zebradynasty

Little Rock probably has had more pros overall LR football went down about 15 years ago and is just now returning to form but it would be very close between PB and LR considering the size difference PB has had more easily. Oh, Logan was good never understood why he didn't receive the hype??? Shabazz was a better overall athlete!

xtremewildcat

Quote from: zebradynasty on April 25, 2006, 12:45:50 pm
Little Rock probably has had more pros overall LR football went down about 15 years ago and is just now returning to form but it would be very close between PB and LR considering the size difference PB has had more easily. Oh, Logan was good never understood why he didn't receive the hype??? Shabazz was a better overall athlete!

Per capita, I will bet Marianna has produced more NFL players.
Also, Shabbazz was far better than anyone I have seen in 25 years of watching AR. football. But I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.

dannyj

when coach glover was here at pinebluff he got us to win those state champs in the 90's

Woodlawn#1

Quote from: Roadtostate on April 27, 2006, 12:41:19 am
Coach glover is a dumb butt he got the police called on him yesterday for jerking a track student

You sure your not a little confused? Woodlawn doesn't even have a track program! You're either retarded or full of crap.

urban legend

Coach glover is a dumb butt he got the police called on him yesterday for jerking a track student so hey.I think that Mcfadden is a little better than Shabazz was greatest of all time might be a little to far with the Damion and Mustains.
I'm guessing that you're a little too young and didn't have the opportunity to see Shabazz play. And that's not a knock against you and I'm not faulting you. It's that I can't help but smile when people post and say that Williams and Mustain are the greatest of all-time. Williams, I would rank in the Top 15, Mustain a Top 50. But Shabazz was the single greatest football athlete in the history of Arkansas High School sports...period. Keniko Logan from Northside was also one heckuva an athlete. But Shabazz was in a class of his own.

dannyj

did chapel ever win national champ

olddog79

wildcat_x-mgr

Quote from: Woodlawn#1 on April 29, 2006, 04:07:38 pm
Coach glover is a dumb butt he got the police called on him yesterday for jerking a track student

You sure your not a little confused? Woodlawn doesn't even have a track program! You're either retarded or full of crap.

:o Owned by a newb!!! ;D

dannyj

glover did a good coaching job at pine bluff high

c4blueflames

We played against Pine Bluff in baseball when Shabazz was there. That is the fastest man I've ever seen in person. He was a wasted talent though, dumb as a box of rocks. I've heard that in basketball practice he would run sprints while dribbling a ball and still beat everyone else.

PB DYNASTY

DA ZEBRAS HAVE IT'S BEST CHANCE WINNING STATE IN 06.

BECAUSE SEEIN DA KIDS AFTER DA CLASS OF 09 THIER JUST GONNA MAKE DA TRADTION WORST EVERY YEAR.

AS 4 COACH HART HE'S REALLY A GOOD COACH BUT IT'S TIME 2 PASS DA TORCH DOWN.

BUT WE CAN MAKE A REAL IMPACT IF WE WERE DISCIPLINE, WHICH WE'RE NOT AND MAYBE NEVA WILL. 

bear

Quote from: PB DYNASTY on May 13, 2006, 11:20:32 pm
DA ZEBRAS HAVE IT'S BEST CHANCE WINNING STATE IN 06.

BECAUSE SEEIN DA KIDS AFTER DA CLASS OF 09 THIER JUST GONNA MAKE DA TRADTION WORST EVERY YEAR.

AS 4 COACH HART HE'S REALLY A GOOD COACH BUT IT'S TIME 2 PASS DA TORCH DOWN.

BUT WE CAN MAKE A REAL IMPACT IF WE WERE DISCIPLINE, WHICH WE'RE NOT AND MAYBE NEVA WILL.

Your post says it all. Good Luck on another bad season.

NewMiner

I really don't think you know what you're talking about PB DYNASTY.. mark my words.. state belongs to someone else. Not Pine Bluff

PB DYNASTY

WE DON'T PLAY EL DORADO OR SHERIDAN DIS YEAR.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas