• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1A Recru... Legal move in

Started by BannerChaser95, November 08, 2017, 09:30:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramrod

November 12, 2017, 08:28:45 am #100 Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 04:43:11 pm by Ramrod
Quote from: Backboard Shattered on November 12, 2017, 08:08:35 am
And enjoys breakfast from manly women!  How many move ins has Guy had the last 3 Years?

Again with the move ins, you guys are just jealous that Guy is winning and that you are trash and that no one wants to move to your school so you guys can start winning. Just shut up about the move ins.

Backboard Shattered

Do you know the number of the last 3 Years move ins?  I was just wondering y'all know so much about the program just wanting a def number from the source about the move ins

Ramrod

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on November 12, 2017, 09:03:44 am
Do you know the number of the last 3 Years move ins?  I was just wondering y'all know so much about the program just wanting a def number from the source about the move ins

Technically 4 but one barely played so really only 3

thebigman3

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on November 12, 2017, 08:08:35 am
And enjoys breakfast from manly women!  How many move ins has Guy had the last 3 Years?
3. That have started and made a difference.

lineman76

Quote from: Ramrod on November 12, 2017, 08:28:45 am
Again with the move ins, you guys are just jealous that Guy is winning and that you guys are just so trash that no one wants to move to your school so you guys can start winning. Just shut up about the move ins.
calling a School trash because they don't get move ins very classy my friend would be nice to see a School wine state without them though

lineman76

Who in
The top 5 doesn't have move ins playing

SackAttack

Quote from: lineman76 on November 12, 2017, 11:24:23 am
Who in
The top 5 doesn't have move ins playing
Im not sure since with Guys loss to Bay they have dropped out of the Top 5! Kirby now takes over the top spot with 4 move ins and icc with two I believe. I currently have Guy ranked 6th on my ballot with "struggle wins' over Wonderview and Maumelle Charter and the loss to a bay that is doooowwwwnnn. LOLOLOLOL Really

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on November 12, 2017, 12:03:24 pm
Im not sure since with Guys loss to Bay they have dropped out of the Top 5! Kirby now takes over the top spot with 4 move ins and icc with two I believe. I currently have Guy ranked 6th on my ballot with "struggle wins' over Wonderview and Maumelle Charter and the loss to a bay that is doooowwwwnnn. LOLOLOLOL Really
Maulmelle Charter is good. Like I said most improved team this year. WV Guy should've beat worse than they did. The Bay loss bay just outplayed Guy that night. Guy is the better team. But not when they're heads aren't on straight. And Sack, just cause a good team loses to an average team doesn't mean you count them out yet. Remember Guy lost to your eagles first game last year. and who's got the ring on their finger rn

Ramrod

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 12, 2017, 12:26:14 pm
Maulmelle Charter is good. Like I said most improved team this year. WV Guy should've beat worse than they did. The Bay loss bay just outplayed Guy that night. Guy is the better team. But not when they're heads aren't on straight. And Sack, just cause a good team loses to an average team doesn't mean you count them out yet. Remember Guy lost to your eagles first game last year. and who's got the ring on their finger rn

+1

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 12, 2017, 12:26:14 pm
Again dude I am not from Greers Ferry unless Im fishing under the Narrows Bridge if you know what I mean or having a beverage at the Yacht Club. The Eagles I have no ownership in! Guy squarely at #6 in the rankings!Struggle wins are struggle wins if ya know what I mean!

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on November 12, 2017, 01:44:32 pm
Again dude I am not from Greers Ferry unless Im fishing under the Narrows Bridge if you know what I mean or having a beverage at the Yacht Club. The Eagles I have no ownership in! Guy squarely at #6 in the rankings!Struggle wins are struggle wins if ya know what I mean!
Yeah I'm picking up what your putting down. But if Guy is at 6 who's top 5 now?

HorseFeathers

I'd have Omaha at #1 before Kirby....Kirby lost to valley springs on a neutral court....Omaha beat valley at their place.

1. Omaha
2. Kirby
3. ICC
4. County Line(never hear of any moveins over there?)
5. Take your pick here?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 12, 2017, 03:28:04 pm
I'd have Omaha at #1 before Kirby....Kirby lost to valley springs on a neutral court....Omaha beat valley at their place.

1. Omaha
2. Kirby
3. ICC
4. County Line(never hear of any moveins over there?)
5. Take your pick here?
I don't think it's matters after 4, their is but 4 or 5 really good teams and then there's Guy at a second tier, and then a third tier with Mammoth, and Mt Vernon

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 12, 2017, 03:31:34 pm
I don't think it's matters after 4, their is but 4 or 5 really good teams and then there's Guy at a second tier, and then a third tier with Mammoth, and Mt Vernon

I think calico rock might end up deserving to be with mve and mammoth spring...but that loss to Hillcrest is a real head scratcher...

thebigman3

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 12, 2017, 03:32:51 pm
I think calico rock might end up deserving to be with mve and mammoth spring...but that loss to Hillcrest is a real head scratcher...
I think MVE is doing much better than what anyone anticipated. I expected them to just be in the middle of everything. didn't expect them to start out the year as good as they are. Concord and Shirley have kindve been dissapointments though..

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 12, 2017, 04:15:53 pm
I think MVE is doing much better than what anyone anticipated. I expected them to just be in the middle of everything. didn't expect them to start out the year as good as they are. Concord and Shirley have kindve been dissapointments though..
shirley has 2 starters out and they weren't deep in the first place which is prolly why they lost to Timbo, believe 3 of them got fouled out including Fuller early

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 12, 2017, 04:25:08 pm
shirley has 2 starters out and they weren't deep in the first place which is prolly why they lost to Timbo, believe 3 of them got fouled out including Fuller early
Isnt Shirley's PG a move in?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 12, 2017, 04:35:43 pm
Isnt Shirley's PG a move in?
SG is but he had already lived in the district as he was going to school out of district before.

Backboard Shattered

Is Omaha mostly move ins line Guy and I guess Kirby?

begpmat

Omaha has no move ins these boys been together since they started playing in 4th grade.

thebigman3

Quote from: begpmat on November 12, 2017, 08:03:14 pm
Omaha has no move ins these boys been together since they started playing in 4th grade.
Why wasn't we talking abt them last year then? I could be wrong but I don't remember anything abt Omaha is the state tournmanet.

Moonshiner

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 12, 2017, 09:14:41 pm
Why wasn't we talking abt them last year then? I could be wrong but I don't remember anything abt Omaha is the state tournmanet.

Peaked early.  Had a bad last third of the season

Majorpain

Omaha was good last year I watched them a few times. They are really good this year too. Not trying to start an argument because I don't mean it how it may sound but from what I've seen on here no one really talks about teams other than Guy or Mve and Wonderview. Especially looking back to last year if they aren't doing well it gets quiet and people start a thread on move ins. Seems like those are the only teams people usually care about or at least that's what it seemed like last year. Oh and Bay but since the chosen one isn't talking much this year to me it looks like he must've went to Mammoth....

thebigman3

Quote from: Majorpain on November 12, 2017, 10:06:37 pm
Omaha was good last year I watched them a few times. They are really good this year too. Not trying to start an argument because I don't mean it how it may sound but from what I've seen on here no one really talks about teams other than Guy or Mve and Wonderview. Especially looking back to last year if they aren't doing well it gets quiet and people start a thread on move ins. Seems like those are the only teams people usually care about or at least that's what it seemed like last year. Oh and Bay but since the chosen one isn't talking much this year to me it looks like he must've went to Mammoth....
mmmmm.... I wonder why😂..

Majorpain

Just because a team does good it isn't always because of move ins I'm staying out of the argument about Guy . At the end of the day they have a good coach. You can have all the talent in the world but your still going to have to have a good coach.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Majorpain on November 12, 2017, 10:13:38 pm
Just because a team does good it isn't always because of move ins I'm staying out of the argument about Guy . At the end of the day they have a good coach. You can have all the talent in the world but your still going to have to have a good coach.
wrong

Ramrod

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 12, 2017, 10:15:51 pm
wrong
You sir are the one that is wrong. You definitely need a good coach to be as good as guy was last year. cause without hutch they probably wouldnt have made it.

Ramrod

in the end its not all about the move ins. its about your heart set on the game and how you play as a team.

Majorpain

Ramrod I agree that the team needs the heart . There are kids dedicated and truly work but there are also kids that are not and bring the whole team down because of it.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Ramrod on November 12, 2017, 10:23:46 pm
You sir are the one that is wrong. You definitely need a good coach to be as good as guy was last year. cause without hutch they probably wouldnt have made it.
I was referring to when you said having all the talent in the world lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 12, 2017, 09:14:41 pm

Because nobody on here wants to talk about anyone but Bay, Region 3, and Kirby

thebigman3

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 13, 2017, 05:05:39 am
Because nobody on here wants to talk about anyone but Bay, Region 3, and Kirby
But that's usually who's good in 1a... with the exception of a few.

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 13, 2017, 07:22:52 am
But that's usually who's good in 1a... with the exception of a few.
Now we agree because Class A is baaaadddd and has been for about 10 years now. 20 teams to the state tournament is just laughable but the AAA has to pay for those country club memberships somehow. Oh boy here he goes again says the masses!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on November 13, 2017, 07:43:06 am
Now we agree because Class A is baaaadddd and has been for about 10 years now. 20 teams to the state tournament is just laughable but the AAA has to pay for those country club memberships somehow. Oh boy here he goes again says the masses!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Maybe class A teams, but not players. There is some pretty good players in class A.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: SackAttack on November 13, 2017, 07:43:06 am

Actually they took a region from 2a and added 1 to 1a...wouldn't think that equals more $$$

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 13, 2017, 09:23:03 am
Maybe class A teams, but not players. There is some pretty good players in class A.
Greenbrier and Conway aren't 1a

ErnestTBass

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 13, 2017, 09:23:03 am
No there isn't! Lots of pretty good players! Not one single great player! I haven't seen a single player play that will have meaningful minutes after high school! Yes I've seen Guy play

Bigleague

thebigman3

Quote from: ErnestTBass on November 13, 2017, 09:48:53 am
No there isn't! Lots of pretty good players! Not one single great player! I haven't seen a single player play that will have meaningful minutes after high school! Yes I've seen Guy play
What about the kid from ICC? Western Grove? Ive seen the top players in the state and their on it for their grade. Also the big kid from Timbo is on it as well. I think he is just an honorable mention though. And so is number 1 from Guy, also an honorable mention.

thebigman3

Not saying these kids are D1 prospects don't get me wrong, but their good nonetheless.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 13, 2017, 10:11:38 am
What about the kid from ICC? Western Grove? Ive seen the top players in the state and their on it for their grade. Also the big kid from Timbo is on it as well. I think he is just an honorable mention though. And so is number 1 from Guy, also an honorable mention.

Who is the kid from Grove?

thebigman3

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 13, 2017, 10:42:29 am
Who is the kid from Grove?
Couldn't tell you his name, but I've just heard stuff about him. He's an honorable mention of the best players of the 2019 class. Just looked it up and his name is Hunter Baker.

dunkman

I made the trip north last week to watch Omaha play and they just happen to be playing Western Grove where this Baker kid is. He's a one man show probably shot the ball 25 to 30 times and what I could get from people around me this was a normal night. He scored 22 points according to Harrison paper today and played complete game.  Omaha was no disappointment they are the real deal. They also have one of the best players I've seen in 1 A this year in Garrett Matlock. He's probably 6'6'' and can play anywhere on court if needed. He played 2 and half quarters and paper said he had 36 points. Went back and looked at their big game against Valley Springs where papered showed he had 33 points. Someone said college coaches were there and he didn't disappoint. They said, he has a few offers currently and several schools from about 4 state area is recruiting him. I also saw in paper where back in summer he lead his AAU team to the Hoop Play National Championship and won it. I saw where he was on the All State tournament team last year on Maxprep.  Omaha has good guard play and are deep off the bench.

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on November 13, 2017, 10:12:49 am
Not saying these kids are D1 prospects don't get me wrong, but their good nonetheless.
Nope aint buying it! I was a good player you obviously were not!!

dunkman

Played 4 years in college. I was there for a reason. I'm sure you we're a great player. Take your stat book and go see for yourself.

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on November 14, 2017, 02:05:50 pm
Nope aint buying it! I was a good player you obviously were not!!
You won the 83 title... get over yourself. Not saying you weren't a good player, but if  you were just a "good" player in the 80s then you prolly wouldn't stand a chance. Way more athleticism and ability in today's game. I do agree though at the same time 1a is kinda weak rn.

SackAttack

These kids today wouldn't stand a chance! They don't hate to lose bad enough and that alone would make it a mismatch. Way too skilled on top of that! Put in more time in a week than these kids do in a month! The good players then were way better than the good players today because of that. There just wasn't as many of them. Not an 83 graduate. Sorry to disappoint!

BannerMountainMan

Too many video games and girlfriends.

HOGS1976

The question of the day is,,,does't the great Coach Hutchcraft own a cheap trailer park in Guy????

thebigman3

Quote from: HOGS1976 on December 02, 2017, 10:12:47 am
The question of the day is,,,does't the great Coach Hutchcraft own a cheap trailer park in Guy????
No

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas