• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uh oh Coach Fran

Started by SMC, February 02, 2006, 10:09:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SMC

http://www.mywesttexas.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16051619&BRD=2288&PAG=461&dept_id=475011&rfi=6

EXCERPT....

The Lee seniors were also able to use the advice of their former teammates in making their decision. McCoy, who said he's been looking forward to Wednesday since he watched Jaime sign his letter of intent a year ago, has received positive reports from his brother about A&M and the football program.

"They take care of you down there," McCoy said. "I know from my brother they keep your pockets full, give you plenty of money, keep feeding you meals. Besides that all the help they give you with football. They keep you on your grades with private tutoring. Just good all-around."

SandLizard04

lol. That's absolutely priceless.

AB™

February 03, 2006, 12:28:40 am #2 Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 12:30:36 am by Almabball
How long until A&M goes under investigation?

I mean seriously, what were they thinking?

RHS

I was waiting on you to post that. Saw it earlier and knew you would find it sooner or later.

Lions84

Added: Thursday February 02, 2006 at 08:21 PM EST
Are you kidding me?
You just put Texas A&M on probation with this article. Excellent work my friend, better start looking for a job in another state though. You are obviously a good reporter since you report the facts without concern for the ramifications. Thank you!
Peter Wolfe, Miami, FL
Added: Thursday February 02, 2006 at 05:50 PM EST
Keep your pockets full!?
Did he just say they "keep your pockets full" if you play football at Texas A&M?
Bryan, Birmingham, AL
OUCh

JvilleDevils

Haha thats good stuff, I bet his brother was like oh my.

SandLizard04

My favorite mental image is the look on Fran's face when he first saw this.

AB™

I'm sure Fran almost burst into tears, rats his pants, and wouldn't be surprised to see those two players off the team.

businesstron

Maybe comments taking out of proportions?

I used to respect Fran when he was at TCU but since he went to Alabama.....uh uh..

chrismurphy19

Quote from: SandLizard04 on February 03, 2006, 12:22:48 pm

My guess, is that it was something like this:

HA_Fan

Quote from: SandLizard04 on February 03, 2006, 12:22:48 pm

I think it looked something like this.

HA_Fan

...or maybe more like this.

SandLizard04

HA_Fan, you have offically become my favorite poster. :D

Boomer!

Heh.

HA_Fan

Quote from: SandLizard04 on February 03, 2006, 03:20:36 pm
HA_Fan, you have offically become my favorite poster. :D

Boomer!

Heh.

I can't take all the credit.  This guy has some great ones.

Coach Fran Un-Tribute Page

SMC

Hey Frannie, you told us to "hold the rope."

Well you just hung yourself with it you SOB.

SandLizard04

Quote from: SMC on February 03, 2006, 06:01:28 pm
Hey Frannie, you told us to "hold the rope."

Well you just hung yourself with it you SOB.
I taste a slight bit of bitterness.

crote

Quote from: SMC on February 02, 2006, 10:09:47 pm
http://www.mywesttexas.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16051619&BRD=2288&PAG=461&dept_id=475011&rfi=6

EXCERPT....

The Lee seniors were also able to use the advice of their former teammates in making their decision. McCoy, who said he's been looking forward to Wednesday since he watched Jaime sign his letter of intent a year ago, has received positive reports from his brother about A&M and the football program.

"They take care of you down there," McCoy said. "I know from my brother they keep your pockets full, give you plenty of money, keep feeding you meals. Besides that all the help they give you with football. They keep you on your grades with private tutoring. Just good all-around."

I guess it's true what they say:

You can take the coach out of Alabama, but you can't take the Alabama out of the coach.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas