• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4 Razorback transfers

Started by the green moose, December 17, 2013, 08:06:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: AirWarren on December 20, 2013, 12:03:54 pm
Quote from: ricepig on December 19, 2013, 09:56:21 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on December 19, 2013, 09:29:21 pm
But I'm a donor, season ticket holder. My opinion should always matter.

Nah, you're trying to pull my leg. Now, if you're giving them $100 handshakes, then  opine away.

Hey, see how silly that "entitlement" thing sounds like when someone is a donor and season ticket holder and is displeased? Haha.

If you don't think those who give a lot of money have influence, well, as Michael said in the Godfather, "Which one of us is being naive now, Kay?"

True Fan

Quote from: zebradynasty on December 20, 2013, 12:11:03 pm

None in this years class but yes I do know some kids that Arkansas has recruited in both football and basketball. NO,  I will not tell you who they are because they are kids and I would not want it to used against them. 

What? Are they in 5th and 6th grade?

Assuming that they are older, where did they select to attend college?

cuckoobird

Perhaps they should stop trying to throw their weight around. We suck. Is it because of them ?

ricepig

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 20, 2013, 03:30:20 pm
Perhaps they should stop trying to throw their weight around. We suck. Is it because of them ?
No, it's because you have a poor attitude

cuckoobird

Lmbo. Well they have failed miserably. Since you rub elbows with them just tell em i said they are idiots.

ricepig

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 20, 2013, 03:38:47 pm
Lmbo. Well they have failed miserably. Since you rub elbows with them just tell em i said they are idiots.

You probably didn't think so a couple of years ago, nothing is ever as good as it seems, or as bad. 30 years of farming have taught me to ride out the good times and the bad, just stay positive.

cuckoobird

ricepig

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 20, 2013, 04:29:00 pm
Im pretty positive we suck

Love the attitude, I'm sure you're a fun guy to be around. You may be FF's Eeyore..

cuckoobird

Thats funny in more than one way. Was it intended or did you just get lucky?

Uncle Ivan

Let's do a little math.

SEC's signing limits on a recruiting class = 25
Four classes (fr so jr sr) = 100
NCAA scholarship limits =85

100 - 85 = ........do I even have to continue to explain?  Attrition is a necessary part of any program. 

Valleysports

Do a little research on the caliber of recruits other schools, in the SEC, have committed.  The rich get richer! 

ricepig

Quote from: Valleysports on December 21, 2013, 02:13:03 pm
Do a little research on the caliber of recruits other schools, in the SEC, have committed.  The rich get richer!

Which has nothing to do with this topic, this is about transfers. Fact is, every school has them if they sign their full allotment of 25/year.

Hoghead

Of course every school has transfers each year, things happen. I just laugh at how people pump them up when the Hogs sign 4 foot 7 Reggie Fishoroski out of Taylor Arkansas. Then when he can't help the team and transfers, people be dogging him ! It's funny !!!!  He was too short to be a Hog anyway ! I hope he goes to A-Tech and rides the bench ! Be gone Nome !

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Hoghead on December 23, 2013, 11:57:45 pm
Of course every school has transfers each year, things happen. I just laugh at how people pump them up when the Hogs sign 4 foot 7 Reggie Fishoroski out of Taylor Arkansas. Then when he can't help the team and transfers, people be dogging him ! It's funny !!!!  He was too short to be a Hog anyway ! I hope he goes to A-Tech and rides the bench ! Be gone Nome !

Someone that small and quick would make a stellar punt returner.

Hoghead

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on December 25, 2013, 10:20:56 am
Quote from: Hoghead on December 23, 2013, 11:57:45 pm

Someone that small and quick would make a stellar punt returner.
Or cost you a SEC TITLE !!!!!!!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas