• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top players in 3a

Started by Fatbackhawgballz, August 06, 2017, 11:39:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Basketballfan13

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on November 12, 2017, 01:46:53 pm
Well now....Point guards  will probably on average will have more turnovers than anyone else on the team since they handle the ball every single time down the floor and run their teams offense. If I was ranking players off a team I would do like most experienced people would do , do it by position. For the Point guard, assist to turnover ratio. I went and watched the Marmaduke and BIC game. I didn't see a better point Guard on the floor. #1 was all the over floor on defense and found the open shooters spotting up for 3s. I did see some turnovers from , well pretty much all the Riverside players at one time or another, and  some from 30ft air balls from Some of the riverside shooters. But that is what shooters do , they shoot, and point guards handle the ball and occasionally makes a bad pass. It happens. Riverside is not my team, I just call em how I see em. If the Lady Rebels are going to make it farther than last year, then those 6 or 7 better players than #1 better step up more than they did vs Valley Springs last year in first rd of regionals.

You seem to be holding a grudge over something, you keep bringing up not winning one game that just happened to be against the team that made the previous 3 state finals. Riverside is a great team, very good players and well coached. They will have a great season and be in contention to win it as well as about 5 other teams. It'll be like most years, luck of the matchups and who's playing the best at the time. If I had to pick their biggest flaw for winning a state championship it would obviously be their lack of bigs, however their excellent guard play might be enough to compensate for that. We will have to see come tournament time.

NEA Razorback olfan

November 12, 2017, 02:49:45 pm #51 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 03:24:27 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: Basketballfan13 on November 12, 2017, 02:31:16 pm
You seem to be holding a grudge over something, you keep bringing up not winning one game that just happened to be against the team that made the previous 3 state finals. Riverside is a great team, very good players and well coached. They will have a great season and be in contention to win it as well as about 5 other teams. It'll be like most years, luck of the matchups and who's playing the best at the time. If I had to pick their biggest flaw for winning a state championship it would obviously be their lack of bigs, however their excellent guard play might be enough to compensate for that. We will have to see come tournament time.

No grudge, just what I saw. One plyer can turn it over and coach comes unglued , then a different player can shoot a 30ft air ball and crickets, I find that strange but that may be the play coach is running, who knows, like I said Not my team!!
I just enjoy watching local teams , especially the NEA tournament!!

Best of luck to the lady rebels at state

zebra73

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on November 12, 2017, 02:49:45 pm
No grudge, just what I saw. One plyer can turn it over and coach comes unglued , then a different player can shoot a 30ft air ball and crickets, I find that strange but that may be the play coach is running, who knows, like I said Not my team!!

you said  a player shooting a 30 ft air ball twice in two different quotes. ??? I would say that would be better than going in the lane and trying to act like an NBA player and still miss a 5 footer.??? Im just saying. Lol

rodhew50

Quote from: BigMan15 on August 14, 2017, 10:49:28 am
Found out yesterday, I believe Chase Ewing will miss all of football and basketball season this year.
Ewing played against Lincoln  Tuesday night

Head Lion

Killer Bs at Manila Burrow, Birmingham and Bradey Woodall

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Head Lion on November 12, 2017, 04:38:15 pm
Killer Bs at Manila Burrow, Birmingham and Bradey Woodall

Nice HL!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland welcomes The Manila Lions to their new Bearcat Arena 12/1
Should be a great game!!

Head Lion

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on November 12, 2017, 04:58:37 pm
Brookland welcomes The Manila Lions to their new Bearcat Arena 12/1
Should be a great game!!
Cant wait to see it, proud for the Bearcats.

sevenof400

November 14, 2017, 07:19:37 am #58 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:28:19 am by sevenof400
Let's keep this on subject and discontinue the personal mess. 

And let this be a reminder to exercise care when putting names in a post. 
Read the posting rules!

BigMan15

Quote from: rodhew50 on November 12, 2017, 04:21:07 pm
Ewing played against Lincoln  Tuesday night
I put on another post that he was playing. Should make Charleston a threat to win state this year!

TruthHurts

Reagan Rapert - Melbourne. Scores when she wants to and has all the skills to go with it. Probably best PG in 3A and she is only a 9th grader.

Bbal789

Treylon Payne is the best player in 3a. Bomani Roberson is up there also

SCHawg

I've seen this a lot over the years.  It's very annoying

CoolBreeze

Isn't this a bit presumptuous? It isn't even December yet.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 28, 2017, 03:10:30 pm
Isn't this a bit presumptuous? It isn't even December yet.

Probably more of a shot at a team that was highly ranked last year and completely missed state....

teachers pet

Burleson had 27 pts. in o.t. loss to Charleston and is averaging 26.8 this season.

teachers pet

Burleson scores 40 in win over Centerpoint.

JacketDad

Ctucker

Quote from: JacketDad on December 14, 2017, 08:29:46 am
Is Roberson a Sophomore or Junior?
I pretty sure he is a junior.

teachers pet

Burleson scores 36 in win over Two Rivers

ISU7

D. Adams Osceola
D. Brown RiverCrest... 8)

501Arkansas

Danate Admas and Makai Caruthers Osceola

Nature Boy

Quote from: ISU7 on December 15, 2017, 03:29:10 am
D. Adams Osceola
D. Brown RiverCrest... 8)

Dante has been playing really well early for the Noles.

what's in the water at the Brown household? is he going to match his brother with a basketball title too?

501Arkansas

Quote from: Nature Boy on December 15, 2017, 11:13:54 am
Dante has been playing really well early for the Noles.

what's in the water at the Brown household? is he going to match his brother with a basketball title too?
It can happen, he just as good

BigMan15

Brayden Ross Soph  of Charleston has been putting up huge numbers so far!!

Fatbackhawgballz

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas