• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post season stink bombs,

Started by pootnscoot, March 18, 2014, 10:39:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pootnscoot

A few stinkers compliments of Poot.  Roses later.
1. Mother nature. Missed the state tournament except finals due to bad weather and wrecking the truck.
2. The technical foul on Watson in the 1st round of regionals.
3. 3E going 1-9 in Region 2.
4. Region 2 leaving 3 top teams at home and getting toasted at the state tournament.
5. Sometimes ninth graders play like ninth graders in big games even good ones.
6. Hillcrest star player getting sick right before regionals.
7. The big guy that released a few epic stinkers during the Hillcrest/Armorel game.
8. Buckley losing his danglers looking for Backboard.
9. My Norfork making a run prediction.
10.Getting the baseball bats out.

Lions84

I have one Stinker  We did not win State.
Brinkley did not go further in the Girls Bracket.
England could not beat CR and give us a All Delta Final
Hampton Gym had NO PHONE or Wireless service.

jbtiger73

I second that one 84. also people ragging on my lady tigers for having so called "Bad Attitudes". they didn't make it that far for nothin. its called confidence and swagger. last time I checked, the teams with horrible attitudes dont make it even close to the state semis. say what u want from here.

Lions84

The Lady Tigers should have won State or got to the title game at least.

jbtiger73

I heard it was alot of iffy officiating in that game. especially with the 2 techs that were called on our best player. but it's in the past now. im sure she will have to sit out the first game of next season, per the rules. but it was a shame that it happend that way.

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on March 19, 2014, 10:39:20 am
I heard it was alot of iffy officiating in that game. especially with the 2 techs that were called on our best player. but it's in the past now. im sure she will have to sit out the first game of next season, per the rules. but it was a shame that it happend that way.
The original call that instated the two techs was a BS call in my opinion. They should have won that game.

jbtiger73

yea momma, but all i get on here is how bad of an attitude we have, and it caught up with us. they knew they wanted #1 vs #2 anyway. if they wanted that, they should have told us to just stay at home. its cool tho. and sorry bout yall's t-shirt situation. after doing a little thinking on it, they probably were thinking of charleston tigers when they were designing the shirt. still no excuse for that. one of the few memories that these kids will have, and they just took it away. and wont even do anything about it. darn shame if u ask me.

Lions84

Yes and I am going to get myself a custom shirt made to celebrate the fine season the Lions had in Basketball.

doubled

DragonFan

Brinkley's #12 is a good player, but couldn't score in the 3Q after being boxed.  She became frustrated, unfortunately lost her composure, and was ejected.  Mountainburg was winning when she left the game.

MomaLion

Quote from: DragonFan on March 19, 2014, 09:01:13 pm
Brinkley's #12 is a good player, but couldn't score in the 3Q after being boxed.  She became frustrated, unfortunately lost her composure, and was ejected.  Mountainburg was winning when she left the game.
This is exactly how it happened...BUT she got frustrated at that original call that should have been a jump ball.  That's no excuse to lose it but I certainly understand why she got frustrated.

Lions84

Since Timberridge brought it up the Zebras in the Game were not the best we seen this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas