• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations to Cedar Ridge 2A State Baketball Champions

Started by Lions84, March 16, 2014, 07:28:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lions84

We had some cold steaks and CR was hot.  Enjoy your Back to Back State Titles.

Boo HISS to AAA for letting the T shirts get screwed up. We are the Clarendon Lions not Tigers.

MomaLion

Quote from: Lions84 on March 16, 2014, 07:28:50 am
We had some cold steaks and CR was hot.  Enjoy your Back to Back State Titles.

Boo HISS to AAA for letting the T shirts get screwed up. We are the Clarendon Lions not Tigers.
I'm still raising heck about those shirts lol.

jbtiger73

Wow!!!! Clarendon Tigers. im actually speechless on that momma.

Lions84

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on March 17, 2014, 08:24:50 am
Wow!!!! Clarendon Tigers. im actually speechless on that momma.
LOL yep, it was on every single shirt 

Timberwolf08

Will the AAA be printing correct shirts for your boys at least? I hate that they didn't even bother to factcheck something so simple.

Lions84

Quote from: Timberwolf08 on March 18, 2014, 09:43:43 am
Will the AAA be printing correct shirts for your boys at least? I hate that they didn't even bother to factcheck something so simple.

I have not heard yet.

MomaLion

AAA is taking no responsibility and neither is the printing company.

Batman44

Someone should be held accountable for that most definitely. AAA should make good, and what kind of company would not make it right, regardless of who is at fault. Both parties are to blame, in my mind, in one way or another.

Batman44

May be time to change companies, AND, take another look at the AAA.

doubled

What does the AAA do with all that money they make off all these regional and state games? Just curious I do know they don't pay for the rings for the state champs.

brock

Lions84

See the sticked thread about the shirts Image one going to make a new one.

Bearcatparent

Quote from: doubled on March 20, 2014, 03:27:26 pm
What does the AAA do with all that money they make off all these regional and state games? Just curious I do know they don't pay for the rings for the state champs.
Here are a few things I have been told when I have asked that same question.
1. Salaries for all employees which a few of them are $100K plus for upper level supposedly.
2. Rent on the facilities for the State Finals along with hotel rooms.(I thought bids were put in for the finals location!)
3. Pay for the officials and other workers during the events.
4. Awards for the finals and possibly the regional events, not sure about regional.

I agree they should help pay for Rings because I believe they limit the school input on these to like $100 which is termed as AWARDS in general for athletic players which includes year end for all athletes.

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas