• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England vs Bigelow boys

Started by bigworm, March 02, 2014, 01:58:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigworm

Next year this will be a conference game but for now we know nothing about Bigelow. What's your thoughts on this match up?

JustaFan

England and Bigelow will only be in the same conference for Football. They are not in the same conference for Basketball. That being said, I think this should be a great game to watch. Bigelow is improving every time they hit the floor. England is always tough.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: JustaFan on March 02, 2014, 03:28:52 pm
England and Bigelow will only be in the same conference for Football. They are not in the same conference for Basketball. That being said, I think this should be a great game to watch. Bigelow is improving every time they hit the floor. England is always tough.

...we beat them 2 times during the season, 1 time at District...and then lost to them in overtime by 5 at Region....Would say England has no problem with them...but I just don't know what to make of the Panthers right now...

Lions84

mom18

BrianfromCarlisle

BigLion10

BoxNOne

I like England by double digits. Just don't think the west region can play with the east.

MHSDragons

England will win this one. I will be surprised if a boys team from the west makes it out of the first round.

bballfan00

Quote from: MHSDragons on March 06, 2014, 08:49:26 am
England will win this one. I will be surprised if a boys team from the west makes it out of the first round.

Call yourself surprised, CSJ over Hughes 50-46

nickspicks159

Quote from: BoxNOne on March 06, 2014, 08:31:28 am
I like England by double digits. Just don't think the west region can play with the east.
One of the West teams rolled the East. Huh??

mom18

Quote from: nickspicks159 on March 07, 2014, 12:36:16 am

With a little help from the officials!!

MomaLion

If that's what you call"rolling", that's sad...Hughes had them within 2 pts with a minute left...yes, CSJ got the win, but by no means did they roll...that's laughable!!!

MomaLion

Quote from: mom18 on March 07, 2014, 12:39:20 am

With A LOT of help at crucial moments.

bballfan00

Quote from: MomaLion on March 07, 2014, 07:16:24 am
Quote from: mom18 on March 07, 2014, 12:39:20 am

With A LOT of help at crucial moments.

Wow!! Hughes had to foul in the last minutes and some people complain. The Basketball IQ on this board is funny sometimes.

HorseFeathers

Nice to see the east can't take a lost without blaming the refs . . . And the way we play in the west a 2 posseshon lead is bout like a ten point lead in every other region lol . . .

MomaLion

Now reread my post...I said a lot of help from the refs at crucial moments. I don't think the game as a whole was badly called. They didn't call much at all to be honest, but they did make some questionable calls at game changing moments. Hughes was trying to foul at the end to get the ball back which was not smart because UC hit almost all their free throws lol. I'm just proud of Hughes for playing a good game. I have absolutely nothing to gain or lose from who won that game.

bballfan00

Quote from: MomaLion on March 07, 2014, 12:17:50 pm
Now reread my post...I said a lot of help from the refs at crucial moments. I don't think the game as a whole was badly called. They didn't call much at all to be honest, but they did make some questionable calls at game changing moments. Hughes was trying to foul at the end to get the ball back which was not smart because UC hit almost all their free throws lol. I'm just proud of Hughes for playing a good game. I have absolutely nothing to gain or lose from who won that game.

Who is UC?

HorseFeathers

I know you don't , your from clarendon. Sorry for reading to much into your post, i'm cranky when i don't get enough sleep ha ha

MomaLion

Quote from: bballfan00 on March 07, 2014, 12:39:27 pm
Quote from: MomaLion on March 07, 2014, 12:17:50 pm

Who is UC?
I'm sorry, Hughes played CSJ...Clarendon played UC.

MomaLion

MHSDragons

Quote from: bballfan00 on March 06, 2014, 09:49:57 pm
Quote from: MHSDragons on March 06, 2014, 08:49:26 am

Call yourself surprised, CSJ over Hughes 50-46

Surprised. Congrats.

MomaLion

Lions84

keohog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas