• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beebe at Wynne

Started by InYoGrill, November 22, 2014, 10:00:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

InYoGrill

Ok, I know there is like 2 BB posters in all the world, and Jacket posters are probably sleeping in from the trip last night. So, here we go, who wins this game?

I've also pulled for BB unless they played Vilonia so I am rooting for you Badgers to go to the Rock.

BB 21 W 20

MDXPHD

Quote from: InYoGrill on November 22, 2014, 10:00:16 am

Ok, I know there is like 2 BB posters in all the world, and Jacket posters are probably sleeping in from the trip last night. So, here we go, who wins this game?

I've also pulled for BB unless they played Vilonia so I am rooting for you Badgers to go to the Rock.

BB 21 W 20

lol, you are rooting for them but are you really picking them? There is a difference.  Beebe won't/can't beat Wynne this season.

InYoGrill

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 22, 2014, 10:05:41 am
Quote from: InYoGrill on November 22, 2014, 10:00:16 am

BB 21 W 20

Stop playing mental games with me, lol! Just seeing that picture of your FF name is spooky.  ;D  You look like you are ready to plant a bomb or something.  Put a Neer spinner on there like me with V.  ;D

BB can and will WIN. Go Badgers!! Pump it up. Run that Dead T down their throats.   

One thing for sure, both teams know each other well from all the history. I had to think twice as to why the East had 3 teams in playoffs until I realized due to all the ridiculous reclassifications every 2 years that BB was now in the LR league.
lol, you are rooting for them but are you really picking them? There is a difference.  Beebe won't/can't beat Wynne this season.

walkingguy72396

Beebe has been squeaking by teams with talent.  PA score is still really lop-sided.

In PA's favor.  PA's score vs Bebee is their season high. 

If the Badger D has not improved look for Wynne to get their season high.

playmaker04

BB won't be able to stop Wynne defensively. Will be close early but Wynne will dominate second half. 56-21

Badger dad03

BB wasn't suppose to beat Neddleton or Hot Springs, I know wynne is real good but I just think people continually underestimates BBs chances

DogsWin7

The_Pioneer

Overdahill

Beene will score more than maumelle. Don't sleep on Beebe

Chief-Chickasaw

Sorry I'm call the mercy clock in this one. Best thing that could've happened to Wynne was a loss in the regular season to Batesville which put them on the easier side of the bracket. Batesville gets to battle PA while Wynne gets to roll over Beebe. This could set up the 5A East rematch for the state title this time.

beach bum

November 22, 2014, 02:32:19 pm #10 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 02:34:12 pm by beach bum
Looking back how did Beebe lose its first 3 games. I know some teams are totally different as a season goes along but Lonoke was just an average 4A team along with Vilonia an average 5A team. And the Greenbrier one too. You would never have thought they would be in the semis starting into conference play. And they have won the majority of their games in a close fashion.

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on November 22, 2014, 10:25:06 am
Beebe has been squeaking by teams with talent.  PA score is still really lop-sided.

Tough to score more than Wynne did against that powerhouse Marion in week 1.

AT

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on November 22, 2014, 10:25:06 am

Talent? Beebe's success comes directly from their offense which is hard to plan against if you don't see it often. Alma had trouble with it last year too. These guys run this offense from 7th grade up and know how to beat you with it.

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: beach bum on November 22, 2014, 02:32:19 pm
Looking back how did Beebe lose its first 3 games. I know some teams are totally different as a season goes along but Lonoke was just an average 4A team along with Vilonia an average 5A team. And the Greenbrier one too. You would never have thought they would be in the semis starting into conference play. And they have won the majority of their games in a close fashion.

It's called not having a stud Runningback due to injury.  Their only loss since he came back is against PA.

#1jacketfan

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on November 22, 2014, 03:37:30 pm
Quote from: beach bum on November 22, 2014, 02:32:19 pm

It's called not having a stud Runningback due to injury.  Their only loss since he came back is against PA.
Wynne has been playing all year without their starting back!

Intelligentsia

#1jacketfan

iliveformarch

Hoghead

Wynne 42
Beebe 20 F

No Punt Tech 56
Batesville 35 F

#1jacketfan

Quote from: Hoghead on November 23, 2014, 02:22:29 pm
Wynne 42
Beebe 20 F

No Punt Tech 56
Batesville 35 F
You really think PA will beat Batesville that bad?

Uncle Ivan

Wynne 42
Beebe 20 F

No Punt Tech 56
Batesville 35 F

Looks like a Batesville-Beebe final, then.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on November 23, 2014, 02:51:15 pm
Wynne 42
Beebe 20 F

No Punt Tech 56
Batesville 35 F

Looks like a Batesville-Beebe final, then.

I think you're fine unless Ghost makes a prediction.

chaingang

i say Wynne by 3 TD's .......Beebe will see the best Defense they've seen all year.....and since game 7 our pass Defense has stepped up bigtime. 

beebefootballfan

Quoteand since game 7 our pass Defense has stepped up bigtime.

You could have the best pass defense in all of football (HS, NCAA, & NFL) and it wouldn't matter against Beebe.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: beebefootballfan on November 24, 2014, 08:38:19 am
Quoteand since game 7 our pass Defense has stepped up bigtime.

You could have the best pass defense in all of football (HS, NCAA, & NFL) and it wouldn't matter against Beebe.

We may know a thing or two about that kind of offense at Wynne.

FD4

This aint the first time we have seen a full house backfield, wont be the last.  Different dance, same song.  Beebe will score its stuff then get stuffed like all the rest.  As for the only loss Wynne has............two things about that.  One TD from Batesville was on the heels of an illegal touching that was not called which resulted in the TD, our DB quit on the play because he saw it, the side judge did not or would not call it, what ever.  Our guy caught a pass in the endzone that would have potentially tied the game giving a successful point after, which would only have caused OT, not a victory..........it is what it is, the best team won on that night, give away's, take away's, and no calls are all part of it.

chaingang

Quote from: FD4 on November 24, 2014, 08:58:38 am
This aint the first time we have seen a full house backfield, wont be the last.  Different dance, same song.  Beebe will score its stuff then get stuffed like all the rest.  As for the only loss Wynne has............two things about that.  One TD from Batesville was on the heels of an illegal touching that was not called which resulted in the TD, our DB quit on the play because he saw it, the side judge did not or would not call it, what ever.  Our guy caught a pass in the endzone that would have potentially tied the game giving a successful point after, which would only have caused OT, not a victory..........it is what it is, the best team won on that night, give away's, take away's, and no calls are all part of it.
+1

brown2010

FD4 AND CHAINGANG IF UR WHO I THINK U R DONT KNOW ABOUT YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL, U ALL NEED TO B ASKING THE MAN THATS HAS THE SAYING THEYVE BEEN DOING IT ALL NIGHT

MoTownDog

Beebe kind of sounds like our team last year.  And we all know how that turned out. Don't count out the underdog this late in the year.

CIA

In yer dreams.
Clearly no catch in the end zone, watch game cube or any film of it.
That being said go beat BB!

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: brown2010 on November 24, 2014, 10:14:15 am
FD4 AND CHAINGANG IF UR WHO I THINK U R DONT KNOW ABOUT YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL, U ALL NEED TO B ASKING THE MAN THATS HAS THE SAYING THEYVE BEEN DOING IT ALL NIGHT

Those two guy's have been playing,  watching and supporting Jacket football since before DC came to  Wynne.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: CIA on November 24, 2014, 10:28:24 am
In yer dreams.

I saw it, and to say it was trapped...eh, a stretch.

Never should've gotten to that point, regardless.

#1jacketfan

In yer dreams.
I was standing on the field right where he CAUGHT it....the ball never touched the ground......does it really matter....NOPE!  We just hope we see em again!

#1jacketfan

FD4 has forgot more about high school football than you'll ever know in your life time.

The_Pioneer

Quote from: chaingang on November 24, 2014, 10:03:46 am
+1

So what you're saying is your players aren't all that well coached.  Everyone knows you play to the whistle.

#1jacketfan

Quote from: The_Pioneer on November 24, 2014, 01:51:38 pm
Quote from: chaingang on November 24, 2014, 10:03:46 am
+1

So what you're saying is your players aren't all that well coached.  Everyone knows you play to the whistle.
Don't have anything to do with being coached well or not......its got to do with a referee missing two big calls......but u guys won so be glad!

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 24, 2014, 01:35:50 pm
FD4 has forgot more about high school football than you'll ever know in your life time.

I wasn't all that sure what Captain ALLCAPS was saying.

chaingang

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on November 24, 2014, 02:11:14 pm
Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 24, 2014, 01:35:50 pm

I wasn't all that sure what Captain ALLCAPS was saying.
I must be stupid cause I've read it 5 times and I don't know what he was saying.

PercussionMan

Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 24, 2014, 01:32:25 pm
In yer dreams.
I was standing on the field right where he CAUGHT it....the ball never touched the ground......does it really matter....NOPE!  We just hope we see em again!

I personally think it'll be like Morrilton wanting a rematch against Alma last year in the finals...I think Wynne and PA advance.  Although, that's really tough to pick against Batesville getting back to Little Rock for a 4th time in a row.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: PercussionMan on November 24, 2014, 05:57:30 pm
In yer dreams.

I personally think it'll be like Morrilton wanting a rematch against Alma last year in the finals...I think Wynne and PA advance.  Although, that's really tough to pick against Batesville getting back to Little Rock for a 4th time in a row.

True.

Although it's gotten rather easy to pick against them in Little Rock.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on November 24, 2014, 06:39:42 pm
In yer dreams.

True.

Almost as easy as picking Wynne to finish second in the east. Batesville has made it to five straight semi-finals, which is pretty impressive.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 24, 2014, 07:26:39 pm
In yer dreams.

True.

Almost as easy as picking Wynne to finish second in the east. Batesville has made it to five straight semi-finals, which is pretty impressive.

Easier is picking Wynne in the finals.  Undefeated in WMS.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on November 24, 2014, 08:38:53 pm
In yer dreams.

True.

I guess it helps if they can get there first.  I think they will this year, but nothing to brag about in recent years.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 24, 2014, 08:43:51 pm
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on November 24, 2014, 08:38:53 pm
In yer dreams.

True.

I guess it helps if they can get there first.  I think they will this year, but nothing to brag about in recent years.

Whatever floats that boat.

For laughs, one can look up the series record.

FD4

Hey 2010, Old Chain gang guy your talking about said to tell you watch it or it'll be 1977 all over again for ya! LOL, #1jacket fan is one of our guys too, but chaingang is actually one of the members of the gang I believe, and if I'm wrong chaingang you can PM me and I'll fill you in on the inside joke.  2010 is a good old boy, you would like the guy.  We all know who "They've been doing it all night" is. One thing is for sure about 2010, the man knows football, baseball and basketball better than most coach's around.  All in good humor.

PercussionMan

In yer dreams.

True.

I wasn't going to go there, Uncle Ivan...but I should have known you wouldn't resist!  Haha!

kwwolves2012

Well Wynne didn't have to wait that long to play their old 5A East friend, Beebe. Like in recent years, Beebe will get their points, but still not be able to matchup to Wynne's speed and athleticism on the outside. I'll take Wynne by a final of 42-21

chaingang

Quote from: FD4 on November 25, 2014, 07:45:59 am
Hey 2010, Old Chain gang guy your talking about said to tell you watch it or it'll be 1977 all over again for ya! LOL, #1jacket fan is one of our guys too, but chaingang is actually one of the members of the gang I believe, and if I'm wrong chaingang you can PM me and I'll fill you in on the inside joke.  2010 is a good old boy, you would like the guy.  We all know who "They've been doing it all night" is. One thing is for sure about 2010, the man knows football, baseball and basketball better than most coach's around.  All in good humor.
I PM'd you

FD4

Chaingang, if it worked correctly, I sent you a PM on 2010.  If not let me know.

chaingang

Quote from: FD4 on November 25, 2014, 02:41:54 pm
Chaingang, if it worked correctly, I sent you a PM on 2010.  If not let me know.
i got it

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas