• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weather this weekend in NWA

Started by leaglebb, November 13, 2014, 11:37:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

leaglebb

Forecasts are for up to 1.5 inches of winter mix in NWA area this weekend.  Sounds like there may be the possibility of some games cancelled Saturday.  I've been freezing my you know what off this week in the deer woods and will probably be by the fire at home by then.

GobsRule

Where does Huntsvile play Saturday?

leaglebb

Siloam Springs.  I wont risk the weather for this one and will be watching the Ark/LSU game instead.

NEA Razorback olfan

I haven't heard anything on Brookland at Bentonville game, they may cancel it if weather is bad.

leaglebb

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on November 13, 2014, 04:40:13 pm
I haven't heard anything on Brookland at Bentonville game, they may cancel it if weather is bad.

I heard on the radio an hour ago that the chance of wintry mix has fallen from 60% to 20%, so things are looking up maybe.

leaglebb

leaglebb

Quote from: leaglebb on November 14, 2014, 11:53:15 am
http://www.centralmediaserver.com/cctvi_weather/conditions/03-white-sm.jpg

Well that didn't work, but the forecast on KNWA now says the snow is on Sunday versus Saturday.  Up to 1 inch.  Take this for what it's worth from a local weather station.

leaglebb

Got this off the NWS NOAA website and is probably the most accurate at the moment.

Saturday
A slight chance of snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland' s Bus just left for Bentonville

leaglebb

They should be fine with the weather.  Looks like the weather is going to cooperate for them thru tomorrow.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas