• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sr. Girls: Heber Springs at Cave City (11/11/14)

Started by Feufan08, November 10, 2014, 12:23:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Feufan08

the realist

Not sure what Heber has but I seen Cave City at Riverview Saturday and doesn't seem like they have a lot of weapons. At 1 point in the game, Riverview was leading 49-9!

NEA Razorback olfan

November 10, 2014, 07:10:39 am #2 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 07:31:34 am by NEA Razorback olfan
Sounds like Cave City had a tough time breaking Riverview's  press to me !! I'm not sure what Cave City has this year, Last year they were really tough , I believe they beat Riverview in benefit game. Riverview had some really nice guards that was pretty young last year. Riverview having moved up to the 4A this year should do very well. I believe  Heber will be tough as well.

Heber Springs 10+

GlassMan

Don't see Heber having much this year, graduated almost all their starters last year if I'm not mistaken!

Bulldog92

Well they handled Cave City pretty well tonight.

NEA Razorback olfan

Bulldog92

NEA Razorback olfan

Bulldog92

Has the Dem/Gaz come out with 4A girls top ten yet or is that still a little ways out?

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Bulldog92 on November 12, 2014, 11:26:35 am
Has the Dem/Gaz come out with 4A girls top ten yet or is that still a little ways out?

Bulldog, who would your top 10 be??

Bulldog92

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on November 12, 2014, 09:06:48 pm
Quote from: Bulldog92 on November 12, 2014, 11:26:35 am

Bulldog, who would your top 10 be??
NEA I really don't see enough of the teams up north enough to know what they have year in year out. Star City, CAC, Malvern and Brookland would definitely be in it with CAC being my #1 to start the year.  I usually don't get to see many NA teams play until the Mount St Mary's and Heber tourny and the ones that are in the state tournament I can't remember what they have coming back.
I read what all of you from up that way are saying to kind of get an idea but everybody thinks their team is going to win state, LOL!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Bulldog I hear you, it's tough for me to keep up with teams outside of the NEA area, Pass keeps me updated around the Little Rock Area, having played CAC in State last year , and the Addition of Williams I would definitely give them the nod as #1 in my top 10. Very well coached and skilled players. Huntsville was 5A state runner up and returns there main group. Ozark has a good group, Malvern still brings back a lot of talent. Star City, Riverview , PG,  Heber , Ark baptist, Robinson, are all solid. Your right it's tough to see all these teams , so posters, and scores are all we have to go on.

Bulldog92

Yep. I will do my best to update in the southeast but without sounding arrogant SC dominates down here, or at least they have in years past and I don't think it will change this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas