• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Benefit Games

Started by Feufan08, November 07, 2014, 10:44:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Feufan08

Any schools have benefit games coming up?

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland girls at Bentonville 11-15

PASS

Arkansas Baptist vs Maumelle 11-13-14.

Should tell a lot about both AB girls, boys & both new coaches.

4AWhistler

Lincoln takes on Charleston 11/11

Ole Legend

Pea Ridge boys beat Johnson County Westside 79-34 tonight.

4AWhistler

Lincoln 47 Charleston 57-boys

Lincoln girls over Charleston

WPWells

Ouch. Charleston wins without football players...

elvis26

;D trumann is playing littlr rock McClellan tomorrow night at trumann!!!!!!!

Ole Legend

Quote from: Feral Man on November 12, 2014, 12:54:34 pm
Quote from: Ole Legend on November 11, 2014, 12:09:06 am
Wow! That's without their football players too!

From what I understand PR doesn't have any of their post players right now. They have two or three guys from football that could start on the basketball team.

channing

Pea Ridge last year was not overly talented but still had a strong season, Their talent level will be alittle better this year in their 10th grade class.  Their coach is a star on the rise, He does what every good coach does and get the most out of every kid. Unlike several other 1-4a coaches (PG)

4AWhistler

Quote from: channing on November 14, 2014, 01:15:45 pm
Pea Ridge last year was not overly talented but still had a strong season, Their talent level will be alittle better this year in their 10th grade class.  Their coach is a star on the rise, He does what every good coach does and get the most out of every kid. Unlike several other 1-4a coaches (PG)
[/quote.   Now can't make a statement like that and leave us hanging.  Elaborate.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: elvis26 on November 13, 2014, 08:37:28 pm
;D trumann is playing littlr rock McClellan tomorrow night at trumann!!!!!!!

Good Luck to the Wildcats , keep us updated

Ole Legend

Quote from: Feral Man on November 14, 2014, 11:49:38 pm
Quote from: Ole Legend on November 14, 2014, 12:39:13 pm

From what I understand PR doesn't have any of their post players right now. They have two or three guys from football that could start on the basketball team.
Do they have any good Sophomores?

Yes. They have two good sophomore guards that are good, and a post player that is really good. They have another sophomore that can play 1-4 and is extremely athletic.

Ole Legend

November 17, 2014, 11:56:48 am #13 Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 12:01:24 pm by Ole Legend
Quote from: Feral Man on November 16, 2014, 08:17:34 pm
Quote from: Ole Legend on November 15, 2014, 10:26:58 pm
Quote from: Feral Man on November 14, 2014, 11:49:38 pm
Quote from: Ole Legend on November 14, 2014, 12:39:13 pm

Do they have any good Sophomores?

Yes. They have two good sophomore guards that are good, and a post player that is really good. They have another sophomore that can play 1-4 and is extremely athletic.
I saw Pea Ridge as the Dragons this summer and they had some good players that didn't look like Sophomores that were real good. I was told they were though. The Hall kid can really shoot like his brother and I don't know the other kids name but he's a combo guard I think, Pea Ridge will be loaded when football is over.

They have a very talented group of sophomores. The Hall kid can shoot the lights out just like his brother, and he has developed some other aspects of his game. They also have a 6'2 forward that they will not have until football is over, but he is athletic and has good touch around the rim. The combo guard that you mentioned will be playing the 3-4 spot this year. He is really good too.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas