• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Private 7A West "Central Sucks" Thread

Started by ARDA2, November 17, 2008, 07:42:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Billyo62

Quote from: raisingkane on November 20, 2008, 02:32:58 pm
yeah, but after all this talking it up, what if it turns out both JV teams show up . haha

In all fun....  Don't know about Cabots JV  ......But Harbers ain't that good!    ;D

raisingkane

listen, if JV was good... they wouldnt be JV now would they.
:D

Billyo62

Quote from: raisingkane on November 20, 2008, 02:38:14 pm
listen, if JV was good... they wouldnt be JV now would they.
:D

Unless you go to Bentonville- thats why we will be good again next year..not much drop off from Varsity to JV... But then again we haven't lost a JV Game in 3 Years and only lost 3 games the last 2 years on Varsity during the season.   ;D

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: raisingkane on November 20, 2008, 02:09:49 pm
you should have saved them...
some of them were CLASSIC.

Man, I am really disappointed. I put a lot of thought and effort into those posts. I had every intention of using some of them in my yearly evaluation as shining examples of effective and persuasive communication skills.

I really thought I brought Fearless Friday to a new level of elocution. The style, the effortless illiteration, so moving and poetic. Do you pick up on the iambic pentameter in the RAP reference? Genius, pure genius!

Not to mention, I'm sure more than one person's vocabulary increased during our now effete discourse.

raisingkane

oh yeah. well the bryant hornets have lost 3 quarterbacks in less time.
beat that. ha

and earl... i know valleys did.

Billyo62

Quote from: raisingkane on November 20, 2008, 02:46:03 pm
oh yeah. well the bryant hornets have lost 3 quarterbacks in less time.
beat that. ha

Hey - thats a tough one...Does he hand the ball off " Better or Worse than QB's you lost" ?

Billyo62

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on November 20, 2008, 02:44:51 pm
Quote from: raisingkane on November 20, 2008, 02:09:49 pm
you should have saved them...
some of them were CLASSIC.

Man, I am really disappointed. I put a lot of thought and effort into those posts. I had every intention of using some of them in my yearly evaluation as shining examples of effective and persuasive communication skills.

I really thought I brought Fearless Friday to a new level of elocution. The style, the effortless illiteration, so moving and poetic. Do you pick up on the iambic pentameter in the RAP reference? Genius, pure genius!

Not to mention, I'm sure more than one person's vocabulary increased during our now effete discourse.

Earl-- I got yo number , get yo genius away from my grill homeslice!  I gots peoples dat can hunt you down bro, it be OVER!    Go Tigers!

raisingkane

Quote from: Billyo62 on November 20, 2008, 02:47:51 pm

Hey - thats a tough one...Does he hand the ball off " Better or Worse than QB's you lost" ?

thats like asking if he runs better in the blue or white jersey.

Billyo62

Quote from: raisingkane on November 20, 2008, 02:52:24 pm
Quote from: Billyo62 on November 20, 2008, 02:47:51 pm

thats like asking if he runs better in the blue or white jersey.

so are they wearing white or Blue?

raisingkane

they're playing shirts and skins this week.

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: ARDA2 on November 20, 2008, 01:46:57 pm
I wish they didn't erase the HarBer Cabot thread..it was a lot of fun.   

Speaking of things that have been yanked...nah, I better not.

Seriously, have you noticed that you can no longer refer to H oo ten's without it getting ****'ed out?

See, Hooten's

Can you say Hooters?

How about HootOwls?

Hookers?

Smooten's?

Booten's?

Wooten's?

Darn Tooten?

Earl is my Hero!!

Billyo62

Quote from: raisingkane on November 20, 2008, 02:54:12 pm
they're playing shirts and skins this week.

Wow they are tough!

Shirts offence - Skins Defence or Vice versa

or  Shirts on top-- Skins on bottom.. if thats the case stay away from our cheerleaders because those girls are crazy!

raisingkane

Billyo62

raisingkane

November 20, 2008, 03:13:41 pm #117 Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 03:23:29 pm by raisingkane
it'd be no big deal to malham though.
He played when they still used them

Scorp

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on November 20, 2008, 02:54:29 pm
Quote from: ARDA2 on November 20, 2008, 01:46:57 pm
I wish they didn't erase the HarBer Cabot thread..it was a lot of fun.   

Speaking of things that have been yanked...nah, I better not.

Seriously, have you noticed that you can no longer refer to H oo ten's without it getting ****'ed out?

See, *******'s

Can you say Hooters?

How about HootOwls?

Hookers?

Smooten's?

Booten's?

Wooten's?

Darn Tooten?

I'm pretty sure the ladies at Hooters could predict as well as the asterisk.com group!!

7AFBFAN

80% is pretty easy picking for every single team in Arkansas, right? How would you pick two teams that play across the state in which you know nothing about? It would be tough. The asterisk guys don't get it all right but guess what, neither does anyone else. I bet none of you guys bashing them ever miss a pick. At least Chad is man enough to admit when he is wrong, some people on here never do it.

Quite Frankly

Please quit circumventing the censor.  It's something that they ask for and we sure as heck don't want to give them any more publicity than they deserve.

Bypassing the censors will lead to trouble for those that continue to do it.  We all know there are alternate variations that number in the dozens.

We all agree it's moronic, but please just let it go and let them twist.

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: QF© on November 20, 2008, 03:39:13 pm
Please quit circumventing the censor.  It's something that they ask for and we sure as heck don't want to give them any more publicity than they deserve.

Bypassing the censors will lead to trouble for those that continue to do it.  We all know there are alternate variations that number in the dozens.

We all agree it's moronic, but please just let it go and let them twist.

OK, no more vieled references to He Who Shall Not Be Mentioned.

We'll just say Buffalo Wild Wings instead.

Quite Frankly

I've got the West 3-1 tomorrow.  I still think I might change to 2-2 though.

Billyo62

November 20, 2008, 03:47:55 pm #123 Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 03:49:58 pm by Billyo62
Quote from: QF© on November 20, 2008, 03:46:03 pm

Thats exactly the way I have it...but what do you know you're a Girl!  I Think?  ;D

Billyo62

TheReal_Deal24

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: QF© on November 20, 2008, 03:46:03 pm

Which pick would you change?

raisingkane

the catholic kids could freak out on everyone and destroy southside. Haha.

7AFBFAN

Anything is possible. Southside will probably show up just in case though.

raisingkane

i put up signs in the parking lot of SS high school today just in case  the team tried anything funny like going to the game...

7AFBFAN

TheReal_Deal24

haha thats funny right there i dont care who you are lol.

7AFBFAN

Against better judgement I have to give RK a clap on that last one, the more I read it the funnier it gets. I just hope Southside shows up ready to play. I am already nervous for the kids.

raisingkane

thats where not teaching your kids to read has its advantages... see... 479 wouldn't have fallen for it.

TheReal_Deal24

Baitshop

Quote from: raisingkane on November 20, 2008, 04:01:15 pm

....yeah.....and I might marry this chick by the end of the week........ ::) ::) ::)

TheReal_Deal24

Ballfan2

Quote from: baitshop on November 20, 2008, 07:38:20 pm
Quote from: raisingkane on November 20, 2008, 04:01:15 pm

....yeah.....and I might marry this chick by the end of the week........ ::) ::) ::)

She is available.

Valleysports

Excuse me for intruding on the West Thread - I just came by to pick up 7AFBFAN and ARDA2! You might as well except your destiny 7AFBFAN!  ;D ;D ;D

Valleysports

November 22, 2008, 04:23:52 pm #139 Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 04:57:31 pm by Valleysports

Remember that 80's song?
You dropped a bomb on m-ee baby, you dropped on me!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas