• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen Hornet team!!

Started by fma08_hornetfan, September 04, 2006, 07:31:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fma08_hornetfan

What do you think about the players and the coaches?  Did the Hornets just get lucky or was it talent?

Fence Jockey

As far as the game Friday night against Gillitt, they looked pretty solid. Very few mistakes & mistakes is what beats you most of the time. One need to take into consideration forcasters like Hootens go mainly from info gathered last season. With school mergers like the one Hazen had this year, there is allways un-knowns. Hazen has something this year they have lacked for years, depth & numbers.  As I stated in another thread, either Gillett was way over rated or Hazen was way under-rated. They were very dominate in that game on all parts of the field.  Unless they fall to pieces they should make a showing in the 6AA. Will they win it? That is possible, but as it stands right now, Des Arc has that covered.

But who knows!! An injury here, a mislike at the wrong time, and everything can be differant for all teams!

This only week 1 of a long season! But time allways seem to bring the True Cream to the top!

Good Luck to all the teams in the 6AA conferance! The 6AA will be well represented come playoff time as allways.

The Infidel

By the way, how many players does Hazen have this year?

The Infidel

Also, I don't see any reason why Hazen should not start conference play undefeated. Their first real test will come from Earle.

h-town_sideliner

hazen has about 46 players this year

slowwhiteguy

I thought Hazen looked pretty good Friday night.  I don't believe that they gave up any first downs the entire game.  The one concern for me would be the fact that they are lacking a little in the size department.  Lisko is a beast but the rest of their lineman are somewhat smaller.  The backs looked fast.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas