• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats Woodlawn!!

Started by RisonRacingFan, September 02, 2006, 12:01:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RisonRacingFan

Glad to see you guys get a BIG win!!

woodlawndad

Riktors

It was a pretty good win.

I'm just not sure if the Rison poster was being sarcastic or not and that bothers me.

Either way, props to beating who you should.  How did the game go?  Did it seem like Hampton had anything this year?

woodlawndad

Quote from: Riktors on September 02, 2006, 08:45:09 am
It was a pretty good win.

I'm just not sure if the Rison poster was being sarcastic or not and that bothers me.

Either way, props to beating who you should.  How did the game go?  Did it seem like Hampton had anything this year?

RT is straight up.  I doubt is was Sarcasm.

Hampton isn't as bad as I was told.  They have one pretty big running back that was a load at times.

The score was 7-0 at the half.  And they were still playing pretty hard.  But when we went up 14-0 it looked like they let the air out a little. 

They had a very good drive for their only td.  And looked like they were getting fired up again.  But then we returned the kick off for a td & the game was over for them.  Our subs played the rest of the way then.

This is the second week in a row that we looked better in the second half of the game.  Now it's time for a complete game.

Hopefully that'll come next fri..........

BigPerm

Hampton can be compared to Bearden. They always have talent but have problems keeping themselves motivated especially after being in a rut. They are a very young team and just need a win to get the ball rolling. If Hampton gets a win this year to bring up their motivation they will become a dangoursly underestimated team. You never know when this could happen. After reviewing last years scores I seemed to remember Hampton giving a certain team problems in the last game of the year. The time of Hampton being the whipping child of their conference will end inside of two years.

wildcat_x-mgr

Congradulations, Bears! See you next week. ;)

Riktors

Unless Hampton changes coaches, they're gonna be whipping boys for a while, which is sad because they DO have some talent.

woodlawndad

Quote from: wildcat_x-mgr on September 02, 2006, 10:22:36 am
Congradulations, Bears! See you next week. ;)

Hey X,  I saw a few of ya'lls faithful this morning at England's Pee Wee Jamboree.  And they seem to be giving up.  I told them I wasn't falling for that.  As long as Totty's at Rison they'll never be down for long. 

However,  I would like to see Ya'll down for one more Week.......... ;D

bearpapa

I have to agree with woodlawndad.  We've yet to put together a complete game.  Jimmy Turner's looking a lot better at qb than I expected.  Our line is doing a very good job right now.  The db's are covering their men like gloves.  Our LB's are knocking fire from rbs behinds.  But we've got to get started a little earlier.  Last year we started off hot then petered in the second half.  There's no quit in this team.

mastermind10

what was the woodlawn hampton score.  glad to hear woodlawn having success

wildcat_x-mgr

The score was 27-7. Congrats again, Woodlawn!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas