• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman vs. Redwater, Tx

Started by muleshoe_forever, September 01, 2006, 10:54:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

muleshoe_forever

Anyone heard anything about the Foreman game?

gator52

It was a route all Foreman from the beginning... 58-21. The first two times forbes touched the ball; two touchdowns for Foreman. But we all knew Forbes was going to be able to run and make people miss... what impressed me was Foremans ability to pass the ball. Ben Cody has given a whole new dimension to Foreman football. At halftime Foreman had 261 total yards; 180 rushing and 181 passing. Brad Harvey, Jonathon Hemphill, and Matt Magby all had an outstanding game. Simply stunning... even being from Foreman I didn't expect them to be this good... but I am proud to say that they proved me wrong.

whoknows

Quote from: gator52 on September 01, 2006, 11:02:18 pm
At halftime Foreman had 261 total yards; 180 rushing and 181 passing

they might have won...but you cant count...congrats to the Gators...

rattlerband06

i AM SURPRISED that they have a passing game it has alwys been give it to Forbes

aafan

gator52

I apologize a typo 180 rushing; 81 passing. which is a lot more than foreman has ever had in any game in the past couple of years. and forbes played RB and QB but mostly RB.

panther07

Quote from: gator52 on September 02, 2006, 03:37:55 pm
I apologize a typo 180 rushing; 81 passing. which is a lot more than foreman has ever had in any game in the past couple of years. and forbes played RB and QB but mostly RB.

What does the tall lanky black kid play??

whoknows

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas