• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Murfreesboro vs. Horatio

Started by rattlerband06, August 31, 2006, 01:29:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will WIN????

Horatio
Murfreesboro

rattlerband06

rattlerband06

frodo20

Did you happen to see the Democrat-Gazette picked Horatio? :o

My pick -
Murfreesboro - 30
Horatio - 14

rattlerband06

Quote from: frodo20 on August 31, 2006, 04:36:19 pm
Did you happen to see the Democrat-Gazette picked Horatio? :o

Well I think they have it wrong.Hootens picked Murfreesboro,Didn't we win them last year?

Burto

RazorWall

Horatio 13 - 3 in 5 innings....oh wait this is football nevermind...M'boro 35 - 7

Hoopdaddy35

haha. if this was baseball you would prolly be right.

rattlerband06

triggerman

Will be interested to see how Turley does

rattlerband06

I think Turley will do good tonight and the team is real fired up for this game!

SeniorRattLerFan2007

My bet is on the Rattlers. Get out there boys keep your heads up and kick some BOOTAY!

Go Rattlers..!!!

zacbufkinismyhomie

26-8...
we looked great in the first quarter...but the defense slacked off after that.  Coach Turley did an excellent job!  We have a long ways to go to get to our state championship status which we've set ourselves at.  Hooper...he must make 15 tackles a game...plus Bufkin must get atleast 100 yards a game...because....BUFKIN IS MY HOMIE!  YEAH!!  YOU ARE AWESOME BUFF!!!  ;)

bitterrepoguy

Quote from: zacbufkinismyhomie on September 02, 2006, 01:28:12 am
....BUFKIN IS MY HOMIE!  YEAH!!  YOU ARE AWESOME BUFF!!!  ;)

This kind of man love is scary.

SeniorRattLerFan2007

Geez, Ok Murfreesboro did awesome last night.

Parkers Chapel here we come.

rattlerband06

26-8...
we looked great in the first quarter...but the defense slacked off after that.  Coach Turley did an excellent job!  We have a long ways to go to get to our state championship status which we've set ourselves at.  Hooper...he must make 15 tackles a game...plus Bufkin must get atleast 100 yards a game...because....BUFKIN IS MY HOMIE!  YEAH!!  YOU ARE AWESOME BUFF!!!  ;)

THERE IS MORE TO A TEAM THEN BUFKIN AND HOOP i WAS NOT TO IMPRESSED WITH HOOP OR BUFKIN LAST NIGHT iT WAS mARK AND CORTEZ WHO WERE PLAYING THEIR HEARTS OUT

Hoopdaddy35

Quote from: rattlerband06 on September 02, 2006, 09:44:42 am
26-8...

THERE IS MORE TO A TEAM THEN BUFKIN AND HOOP i WAS NOT TO IMPRESSED WITH HOOP OR BUFKIN LAST NIGHT iT WAS mARK AND CORTEZ WHO WERE PLAYING THEIR HEARTS OUT

alright

RazorWall

Quote from: no longer bitter on September 02, 2006, 01:42:17 am

I think this guy has been sipping on the man gravy a little heavy

zacbufkinismyhomie

Quote from: The Judge on September 03, 2006, 02:10:35 am
Quote from: no longer bitter on September 02, 2006, 01:42:17 am

I think this guy has been sipping on the man gravy a little heavy
Just wait...Zac Bufkin will be one of the top receivers in the state VERY soon!  And I have love for all the players at Murfreesboro...cause...WE ARE ALL AWESOME THIS YEAR!

panther07

zacbufkinismyhomie is obviously from murfreesboro...who the heck are u and u need to quit making yourself look like a fool

whoknows

its not hard to be a top reciever when your playing teams like horatio and centerpoint...just wait til you play jessieville...that will be the beginning of many numbers in your loss column this year...murfreesboro should make the playoffs this year...but not the championship...next year is the smurfs year...

Hoopdaddy35

scrapper13

Quote from: Hoopdaddy35 on September 03, 2006, 03:39:34 pm
why do you say next year?

Because thats probably when yall will dominate in yalls conference. I know Mineral will be losing alot this year, I dont know about Dierks though.

whoknows

Quote from: Hoopdaddy35 on September 03, 2006, 03:39:34 pm
why do you say next year?

next year these guys will have some playoff experience under their belts...with Chaney runnin the ball...McRae throwin it...Turley got into Murfreesboro at the right time...

SeniorRattLerFan2007

Well. I think so people on here are really over confident. (scrapper13) Didnt yall just loose the other night to junction city? Yeah I thought so. Why are you even on here? This isnt even your board go back to the 3 a board!

frodo20

Quote from: SeniorRattLerFan2007 on September 04, 2006, 12:55:28 pmWhy are you even on here? This isn't even your board go back to the 3 a board!
Last I knew this was a board for 2A Material. It doesn't say you have to be 2A to post here.

RazorWall

Quote from: SeniorRattLerFan2007 on September 04, 2006, 12:55:28 pm
Well. I think so people on here are really over confident. (scrapper13) Didnt yall just loose the other night to junction city? Yeah I thought so. Why are you even on here? This isnt even your board go back to the 3 a board!

Nashville is in AAAA...get a clue

scrapper13

Quote from: The Judge on September 04, 2006, 02:04:44 pm
Quote from: SeniorRattLerFan2007 on September 04, 2006, 12:55:28 pm

Nashville is in AAAA...get a clue

Shows how much he/she knows.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas