• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gillett Wolves

Started by Lions84, August 31, 2006, 11:35:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lions84

big E

The only thing that gets dominated in this one is the wolves defence.

slowwhiteguy

I really don't think that Gillett will be bigger on the line than Hazen.  Hazen has some big boys!!!

Fence Jockey

Hazen has some size, not huge size, average about 220 on the line, but they are some of the strongest & fastest linemen I have seen in some time. Their overall team speed is way up this year also. With the consolidation of Hazen & DeValls Bluff this year, their numbers a way up. They have some real depth this year, something they have lacked in years. They have enough good players this year to have most people only going 1 way & have several people to play in & out both ways also. That has been a real problem in the past years. They have been in alot of games going into the 3rd quarter, but just flat ran out of gas & were beat because of numbers. That does not seem to be the case now. Hazen might be a sleeper!

Lions84

Fence Jockey

34 to 0 ------- Hazen!

Hazen dominated on every part of the game. The only highlite for Gillett was a kickoff return thay made it to their own 45 yard line, but then they had a personal foul that backed them back up to their own 30. They never crossed mid-field all night long on Hazen. They may not have had a total of 50 yards in offence & may have made 2 first downs all night.

Maybe Gillett was over-rated or maybe Hazen was under-rated, but they put on a pretty convincing show tonight.

The Infidel

You can't ever count Hazen out. They always seem to be in the hunt.

fma08_hornetfan

and you know this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Lions84

OK wolves you got to regroup and keep working hard.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas