• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7AA West Week One Spreads

Started by The Odds Maker, August 30, 2006, 12:59:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Odds Maker

Mineral Springs @ Norphlet---Mineral Springs By 13
Murfreesboro @ Horatio---Murfreesboro By 13
Fouke @ Dierks---Dierks By 12
Redwater Tx @ Foreman---Redwater Tx By 2
Magnet Cove @ Mount Ida---Mount Ida By 1
Spring Hill @ Prescott---Spring Hill By 1

whoknows

RazorWall

whoknows

id take Dierks and Murfreesboro...

Riktors

muleshoe_forever

I'd take Foreman by 2.  All the rest are good.

CS I

Quote from: Riktors on August 31, 2006, 05:01:39 am
[I'd take Norphlet.]
Looks like you are about to take a good ole butt whoopin :P

The-Bookie

Yeah, Norphlet came up short on this one.  Mineral should do well this season.  Hear they have a big overall team and RBs that are hard to stop.  GL on the rest of the season.

zacbufkinismyhomie

Quote from: whoknows on August 31, 2006, 01:15:02 am
I'd take Murfreesboro OVER Dierks in the final week....and I'd pretty much take Murfreesboro from this point forward.  They will run ramshot over the whole entire 7AA West and there won't be anybody close in non-conference play.  Because...ZAC "BUFF" BUFKIN IS MY HOMIE!!!

SeniorRattLerFan2007

Zach Bufkin might be your "homie" so to say. But it would be nice if you would not say it everytime you write something. Its gettin a little bit old. and stupid.

rattlerband06

yOU KNOW IT IS PROLLY zACK WRITING ALL THAT STUFF LIKE THE TEAM WOULD NOT WIN WITHOUT HIM

zacbufkinismyhomie

Quote from: rattlerband06 on September 02, 2006, 09:51:25 am
yOU KNOW IT IS PROLLY zACK WRITING ALL THAT STUFF LIKE THE TEAM WOULD NOT WIN WITHOUT HIM
This isn't Zac and nowhere close to it....I'm just being rediculous so don't get upset.  So who are you rattlerband06?

GoGetta#1

Quote from: zacbufkinismyhomie on September 02, 2006, 01:25:18 am
I'd take Murfreesboro OVER Dierks in the final week....and I'd pretty much take Murfreesboro from this point forward.  They will run ramshot over the whole entire 7AA West and there won't be anybody close in non-conference play.  Because...ZAC "BUFF" BUFKIN IS MY HOMIE!!!

M'boro will not dominate that easy. It will be a tough road for them. Dierks will put up a fight with them and Mineral Springs will also be tough. I think the winner out of Mineral and M'boro will win the conference.

panther07

Quote from: GoGetta#1 on September 02, 2006, 11:19:22 am
Quote from: zacbufkinismyhomie on September 02, 2006, 01:25:18 am

M'boro will not dominate that easy. It will be a tough road for them. Dierks will put up a fight with them and Mineral Springs will also be tough. I think the winner out of Mineral and M'boro will win the conference.

good post...i agree

rattlerband06

Quote from: zacbufkinismyhomie on September 02, 2006, 11:15:21 am
Quote from: rattlerband06 on September 02, 2006, 09:51:25 am

Why would I tell you who I am,Uplift the whole team not just a few people!
This isn't Zac and nowhere close to it....I'm just being rediculous so don't get upset.  So who are you rattlerband06?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas