• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DANVILLE VS DARDANELLE

Started by john31, August 29, 2006, 07:44:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

who do you think will win

danville
7 (41.2%)
dardanelle
10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: September 02, 2006, 07:44:42 pm

john31

it should be a pretty good game till the end again who do you think will pull it off

speedy on my feet

danvillefballfan

it should be a good one, but i gotta say LITTLEJOHNS!!!

bigelow33football

i hope danville wins just for the conference but i think dardnelle will do it

DHS_main_man

Danville got their butts handed to them tonight, they played like crap and all i have to say is if they play like that again it wont be no playoffs this year......they got Paris next week, so for all the seniors on Danvilles team forget the Judges Cup and play like you know how, come on its your last year, its just one loss.....pull together and make it happen.  Yall can pull off nine straight if you get ya minds right.... Lets Go Green. Forget Dardanelle they aint going no where they might win three more games if their lucky they played just as bad as yall did. But like I said but that behind yall and keep your heads up. Conference Champs. Lets Go Seniors Represent for the Class Of 07!!!!!!!!

bigelow33football

if they played just as bad as danville did and still beat them that bad then no confefence championship for them

DanvilleFan

Dardanelle looked pretty good to me....I don't know what game you were watching...granted we made it easier for them with several turnovers. I think Dardanelle is better than you think...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas