• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mt Ida vs. Magnet Cove week 1

Started by mc, August 25, 2006, 05:12:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mc

Magnet Cove has one the last 2 seasons by a combined 5 touchdowns.  What happens this year?

THE BIG BANG

i am going to have to Say it is about time for a but wooping the last two years have been crap ether the coach not calling the right plays the first time by only run are star back 10 times in the first half and the second time we were up by 2 tds in the first quarter and had no other offense scime to go to and was forced to run against 8 men in the box but not this year we will throw them out of their d scime and do what it takes to win the game mt Ida 24 magnet 14

mc

I think that Magnet Cove will be too big and strong up front for Mt Ida this year.  Even though Magnet Cove has had the size advantage the past two years, we are even bigger and much stronger this year.  From what I've been told is Mt Ida runs mostly 2 reciever routes so we will be able to double both recievers.  I think it will be a very physical game and probably a very close game.  I think we will win a knock down drag out game 28-21

kingkong

That can be a problem if u double two recievers, cuz of there known running game but.  we hardly jus send two recievers out, this year will be alot differnt

Hoopdaddy35

mc

The only pas routes we saw on film against gurdon were two recievers and sometimes a tight end drag.  Its not that will do it b/c of their known running game, its just we aren't going to cover some1 not tryin to catch the ball.

Panthers1

Magnet 27, Mt. Ida 14. Magnet will simply over power the Lions. Too strong up front. No running here and pass defense is going to be something the Lions haven't seen. Responses?

TurkeyHunter

I think mt ida will be on top all night just cause there so aggresive and competitive from what ive seen so far there back feild has some stout backs that dont give up they bring it every down till the whistle blow so i with mt ida 27- magnet 14

THE BIG BANG

it is going to be a whole new ball game this year mt ida is a much more versatile team on o you are not going to just be able to shut the run down they run a pretty balanced o

TomThumb

If Mt. Ida can't beat Magnet Cove, they won't do anything this year.......

mc

Well they won't win so they must not plan on doing anything

kingkong

Are u saying ur going to dominate the game CHAMP

Perry_Mc

He seems to be pretty sure.  I'm goin with the champ and a MC victory. 
MC-28
IDA-21

THE BIG BANG

looks like mt ida was just to big and pyhisical for them magnet cove boys 34-7 mt ida on top it could have easly been 48 7 if starters whould have stayed

monster_island

Mt. Ida wore down an undermanned Magnet team. Magnet had about 21 players most of which played both ways. They were clearly tired midway through the 3rd quarter.

A solid game for Baker and Jr. quarterback Elder. Excellent 1st game for soph. wilson at runningback.

rattlerband06

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas