• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cross County v.s. Harrisburg

Started by thecoolguy1979, August 18, 2006, 04:02:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thecoolguy1979

i think cc will win and avenge the past 2 years harrisburg beat them

FD4

This would be sweet, I am not going out on that limb, HBurg has a good team, I do not feel they are as good as last year and I feel CC is at least as good as last year dispite the loss of the linebackers and some linemen.  I see this as a smash mouth game and a test of wills for both teams.  I hate ties, but it would be fitting for two such good teams.  Reminds me of a battle between Osceola and McCrory back in the late 70's.  Game ended in a 14 - 14 tie.

big E

Will be a good game but I dont think CC can pull this one out . I have been wrong before.

HORNET FAN

will be a good game, but I have to go with my hornets

FD4

Hey Fan, if you didn't go with your Hornets would be just another shmo.

HORNET FAN

FD4

I've been blessed to have seen some of the greatest games around the area for the last four decades.  Once when I was in grade school I rode the band bus to Harrisburg.  My sister was in the McCrory band at that time, dad drove the bus.  That night the Jaguars lost but I remember some adult snatching me off of the field just in time to keep from getting run over by our quarterback on an end sweep.  Cross County vs Harrisburg is probably as good a rivalry as there is.  I cant wait to get to Friday night.  I mean what would you do if..... You lived in Wynne and here Marion comes to town after having finally beat Wynne in like forever, pay backs.  You last played for McCrory, (JR High and only then as a tackling dummy) and the Jags are up the road at Valley View.  Or do you get to T - Bird stadium since your wife was a CC grad.  Decisions, Decisions.

HORNET FAN

thecoolguy1979

if i was u fd4   i would come to the cc game and if u come   come early if u want a seat

T-Bird

Gotta pick the Thunderbird game. Big rivalry, plus T-Birds are looking for a little payback.

FD4

I figure I'll do the CC game, I can hear the score on the radio from Wynne.  Something I have noticed, the 2A board is a lot cleaner so far this year.  Lots of Facts, a little bragging, and plenty of room for being wrong.  In all, a lot of polite remarks.

T-Bird

well now we know, T-Birds won a great game.

ricefarmer

Big Upset !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Great Job T-Birds!!!!!

Badger10

Way to go Thunderbirds!    The game was awesome! ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas