• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7aa west

Started by THE BIG BANG, August 08, 2006, 11:16:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

muleshoe_forever

Mineral Springs won the scrimmage with DeQueen. ;D
I've heard different scores.  I've heard 21 to 14 twice and I have also heard 20 to12.  I'm going with the 21 to 14 score.  Drake went 8 for 11 last night for 174 yards.  I haven't heard any rushing stats yet.

RazorWall

Quote from: Hoopdaddy35 on August 26, 2006, 07:07:43 pm
wasnt their like 10 teams in that tournament? last i checked their were more than 10 football teams in the state of arkansas.  They won out of the teams that competed.

Only 10 teams qualified to play in that tournement. Teams from 6 or 7 regions competed the week before, and the top 2 from each region got to advance to the state tourny. I think you should do a little more checking and a little less posting.

Post your smack now, after Smurffville gets creamed a few times you won't be found on this board anymore.

Nashville_05

Quote from: The Judge on August 26, 2006, 10:01:15 pm
wasnt their like 10 teams in that tournament? last i checked their were more than 10 football teams in the state of arkansas.  They won out of the teams that competed.

Only 10 teams qualified to play in that tournement. Teams from 6 or 7 regions competed the week before, and the top 2 from each region got to advance to the state tourny. I think you should do a little more checking and a little less posting.

Post your smack now, after Smurffville gets creamed a few times you won't be found on this board anymore.
The better teams played out of state.  Shiloh won the 7 on 7 in Hoover, AL.

Hoopdaddy35

7on7 isnt cool enough to go that far...i didnt even like goin to nashville for it. lol

RazorWall

Can't fault Dierks because teams wanted to play else where.

RazorWall

Quote from: Hoopdaddy35 on August 27, 2006, 01:09:16 am
7on7 isnt cool enough to go that far...i didnt even like goin to nashville for it. lol

Isn't cool enough? What are you in the 3rd grade? "Coach I don't wanna throw the ball it isn't cool enough for me." "I enjoy geting beat 85 - 12 over the last 2 years by Dierks. Lets just keep running the ball since were 2 cool 2 pass."

whoknows

Quote from: Hoopdaddy35 on August 27, 2006, 01:09:16 am

and this guy called me a moron...

TomThumb

Poopdaddy is lucky that I have been banned....I have been saving up my material for this joker for 3 weeks.

Poopdaddy is a MORON.......lol....Cool Enough?? What team do you represent Poopdaddy?? Do us all a favor Poop Master Flex and stop posting......You are a rare breed of white trash and special ed......

Burto

Quote from: HornHater on August 27, 2006, 12:21:35 am
Quote from: The Judge on August 26, 2006, 10:01:15 pm

The better teams played out of state.  Shiloh won the 7 on 7 in Hoover, AL.
Dierks beat teams that beat springdale......I will agree that it would be hard for any one to beat shiloh.....But Dierks beat everyone else.

frodo20

Quote from: The Judge on August 26, 2006, 05:16:23 pmBut I do think that they could kick the "shat" out of Mineral and out of Murfressboro...(just like they have the last 4 years).
you are all about last year. When I played we used Dierks so the waterboys and managers could play. As much as I despise reading some of the posts, I guess its been a long time coming for you boys down in the holler so enjoy. glory days could be soon forgotten

RazorWall

Quote from: frodo20 on August 27, 2006, 11:37:20 am
you are all about last year. When I played we used Dierks so the waterboys and managers could play. As much as I despise reading some of the posts, I guess its been a long time coming for you boys down in the holler so enjoy. glory days could be soon forgotten

Last year is the only thing we have to go by that is factual. I can say JC westside will win state from now until week 10, but it doesn't make it true. Dierks ain't Centerpoint (remember that one) also mark it down on your calendar when Dierks plays Smurffville they'll (Dierks) come in and take your house. You'll go into hidding and come back out this time next year saying "Well are great Jr. High team are Seniors this year we SHOULD be good." but in the back of your mind you'll fear the Outlaws because you know we have your number...

frodo20

Fear the Outlaws are words that are not in my vocabulary. I respect what Coach Bennett has done for the program. He may have had someones number, but that someone doesn't walk the sideline anymore. Bring what you got when week 10 gets here, we'll leave the light on for ya.

RazorWall

He's undefeated vs Turley also....35-0 is NEARLY as bad as 37-0....Don't worry about the light, we'll turn it off and lock the gate when we leave

Nashville_05

August 27, 2006, 06:26:36 pm #63 Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 06:28:24 pm by HornHater
Quote from: The Judge on August 27, 2006, 02:14:11 am
Can't fault Dierks because teams wanted to play else where.
Oh, I completely understand.  I don't want to take anything away from Dierks' championship.  It was a great accomplishment.

panther07

Quote from: Get R Done! on August 28, 2006, 06:25:26 pm
all i got to say is i cant wait till week 10 when dierks plays murfreesboro! wow what a game

thats what i like to hear.  To tell you the truth i think Murfreesboro and Dierks will be the best teams in the conference and stand a great chance of being some # and 0 at that point.  I think it will be a great game and a fun one to watch

Riktors

August 28, 2006, 06:45:06 pm #65 Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 06:51:04 pm by Riktors
Quote from: panther07 on August 28, 2006, 06:43:06 pm
all i got to say is i cant wait till week 10 when dierks plays murfreesboro! wow what a game
thats what i like to hear.  To tell you the truth i think Murfreesboro and Dierks will be the best teams in the conference and stand a great chance of being some # and 0 at that point.  I think it will be a great game and a fun one to watch

I'm pretty sure they'll both start the year at some # (0) and 0 this year, so you're practically the Nostradamus of High School Football!

panther07

Quote from: Riktors on August 28, 2006, 06:45:06 pm
Quote from: panther07 on August 28, 2006, 06:43:06 pm

I'm pretty sure they'll both start the year at some # (0) and 0 this year, so you're practically the Nostradamus of High School Football!

I am saying that both teams stand a good chance of being undefeated at WEEK 10.  u moron

candycorn

I love how you guys talk about how good your teams USED to be, when all that really matters, is how good your team is now.     35 years with a good team or 2, doesn't matter if your team sucks now.

RazorWall

Quote from: candycorn on August 29, 2006, 03:39:34 pm
I love how you guys talk about how good your teams USED to be, when all that really matters, is how good your team is now.     35 years with a good team or 2, doesn't matter if your team sucks now.

The only thing you have to go by right now is the past season, after Friday then we can talk about this season. I'm pretty sure your team didn't play for the ship last year, just like I'm pretty sure there not ranked above # 2 in AA football this year....Why don't you make like a Shepard and get the flock outta here?

THE BIG BANG

well not now we have week one to talk about so lets starting hearing some new posts

RazorWall

Start posting then, aint nobody telling you what you can and can't post.

whoknows

Quote from: The Judge on September 03, 2006, 01:34:06 pm
Start posting then, aint nobody telling you what you can and can't post.

yeah there is...just ask a-o

SeniorRattLerFan2007

Before any of you say whose better. Think about this. The team that plays the hardest and wants it the most is the team thats gonna be the best. All the teams in our conference have potenial to be great. Its just you have to prove to everyone else thnta your gonna be great and then they wont put you team down.

RazorWall

...yeah what he said....I think???

THE BIG BANG

1 m-springs
2Mt Ida
3Dierks
4m-boro
5forman
6spring hill

SeniorRattLerFan2007

I think that mboro will be either number 1 or number 2

RazorWall

THE BIG BANG

Quote from: SeniorRattLerFan2007 on September 04, 2006, 08:42:01 pm
I think that mboro will be either number 1 or number 2
no i think maby that you think mboro is a god or something

rattlerband06

No murfreesboro is not a god but they have a very good chance this year Dierks game was not that great Friday from what I heard

scrapWR5

Top 3 in 7AA West
1. Mineral Springs
2&3. Dierks/Murfreesboro

It's all gonna be really colse, it will all come down to who makes and who stops big plays early in the ball games.  Against each other the team with the most momentum will win the game.  But the most inmportant thing is turnovers, who will make them and who will capitalize on them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas