• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

who do yall think has the best defense in AA

Started by the guy, August 05, 2006, 08:52:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

the guy

The-Bookie

M.I. D

I will say Mount Ida has a good one. The are tough to score on every night.

mattp_68

Marked Tree is returning 9 Starters on a smashmouth defense this season look for them as well as Cross County they have some big ole boys up front

thecoolguy1979

yah   cross county and marked tree  ar gonna have some awesome defenses    that game will decide who will win conference and maybe who goes further in the state playoffs

bigelow33football

bigelow will have some big guys up front and also some very hard hitting linebackers

big E

CRoss County's D will be pretty good,Des Arc's won't be too bad either.

Fearless44

Jessieville has 2 returning lineman, 2 linebackers, a safety, and 2 corners coming back on the defensive side of the ball.  They are experienced and have gotten a whole lot better.

Lions84

Wilson

JC I feel sure will have a pretty tough D again this year.   Like most small schools though.....depth may be a concern if they get some injuries in no district games early.

cchschic

i think cross county has the best defense ..becuz we have sum big boys on the line and they can knock the breath out of someone who gets in their way...so i think crosscounty has the best defense in AA

Leopard_Roar

Oh that team, cant remember their name...ya know the one that will give up the least points.

mmhmm

rattlerband06

Murfreesboro has a pretty experienced Defense this year alot of Seniors and Juniors and One of their line backers hits so hard he knocks helmets off during practice has been known to break them.He was out on injury last year but this year he is completley back doing his thing.So I think Mufreesboro's going to be a big suprise to everyone.

Hoopdaddy35

Alright.... it is true that the Boro has a good defense....but girl who you talkin bout breakin helmets? you know how much it takes to break a helmet? what are you thinking

MS_hornet_06

I'm going to have to go with Junction City on this one.  They all ways seem to put up a pretty stout defense.  Dierks has a good defense and I don't know much about Cross County but I bet they have a very competitive defense too.  To bad Charleston is AAA or this would be an easy question if you are basing this years defense on last years.

Suzuki Kawasaki

Quote from: rattlerband06 on August 17, 2006, 04:47:15 pm
I think Mufreesboro's going to be a big suprise to everyone.
It's s-u-r-p-r-i-s-e, not suprise, there Einstein.  Anyways,  I agree with you, if Murfreesboro does much, it will really be a  big surprise.

whoknows

you have the Chaney kid running the ball...what else do you have???...our sophmore quarterback that has never played quarterback before is better then your senior quarterback...so you cant throw the ball...

Yukon Cornelius

Here's an idea.  Just post a thread that says Dierks has the best everything in the state and it will save everyone a lot of time.  ::)

big E

Quote from: Ol' Pappy on August 18, 2006, 06:34:02 am
Here's an idea.  Just post a thread that says Dierks has the best everything in the state and it will save everyone a lot of time.  ::)
Yeah and when they don't win state everyone can wonder what went wrong in Dierks with that great offence and that awsome defence.

whoknows

Quote from: big E on August 18, 2006, 08:22:44 am
Quote from: Ol' Pappy on August 18, 2006, 06:34:02 am
Yeah and when they don't win state everyone can wonder what went wrong in Dierks with that great offence and that awsome defence.

i never predicted us to win state...i think JC will win...i was simply stating...Murfreesboro has a great Junior running back...and thats about it...and learn how to spell its offense and defense...

Hoopdaddy35

I missed the rule where it said everyone has to spell every word correctly on here. sorry whoknows :(

RazorWall

Eye thankdatpeepol with a  third grad spelinglevel shuldnot be aloudtopoost.

See it makes it alot harder to read if you don't spell things correctly and use punctuation

RazorWall

I played Smurffboro last year, and they hit like a bunch of 4 year old girls having a cat fight. Dierks on the other hand....Well lets just say you can ask #2 about the hardest he got hit all season. (He'll say Dierks) This hit might even be the hardest hit I have ever seen in person.

rattlerband06

August 18, 2006, 01:58:00 pm #26 Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 04:03:32 pm by PARALOMA
Quote from: whoknows on August 18, 2006, 02:11:29 am
you have the Chaney kid running the ball...what else do you have???...our sophmore quarterback that has never played quarterback before is better then your senior quarterback...so you cant throw the ball...
Our QB is a junior not senior

rattlerband06

Quote from: Hoopdaddy35 on August 17, 2006, 10:40:43 pm
Alright.... it is true that the Boro has a good defense....but girl who you talkin bout breakin helmets? you know how much it takes to break a helmet? what are you thinking
I have seen the helmets!!!Nobody likes to go up against him in practice.He is very stong does not look the weight he is and is fast for his size.

THE BIG BANG

i am going to have to go with mt ida on this post they play a tough d every year

RazorWall

Well he's just a walking abnormality isn't he. He weighs alot....but doesn't look it, He's big...but still fast, He's strong...for his size,  and to top it off he breaks helmets like its nobody's business.

THE BIG BANG

lol i will have to see to belive i have seen many facemask break or bend but yet to see the shell of a helmet crack Lil so y'all boys need to try and foul somebody else

Hoopdaddy35

Quote from: rattlerband06 on August 18, 2006, 02:00:48 pm
I have seen the helmets!!!Nobody likes to go up against him in practice.He is very stong does not look the weight he is and is fast for his size.

you dont know what your talking about

mattp_68

listen...Tony Bua doesnt play for Murfreesuck

WCD

catherine pinkerton

I would have to say Dierks but at any rate it could be cross country

mattp_68

August 28, 2006, 09:35:36 pm #35 Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 09:52:13 pm by Dwyane Wade
Quote from: catherine pinkerton on August 28, 2006, 05:18:57 pm
I would have to say Dierks but at any rate it could be cross country
you meant to type Cross County** but Marked Tree has a better D IMO ;D

noel_devine7

marked trees defense looks like a pee wee defense compared to dierks

razorbacks82007

lol theres a laugh.. im willing to bet that ur from dierks and never seen marked tree OR cross county play.. but i think MT and CC are pretty even defensively

Buk3

;D to me earle has the best they have speed great tacklers at linebacker hardhitten,Shut u down secondary and a beast of a d-line

Buk3

Quote from: Buk3 on September 01, 2006, 08:44:04 am
;D to me earle has the best they have speed great tacklers at linebacker hardhitten,Shut u down secondary and a beast of a d-line

JHS_lions_R_the_best

jessieville has got a lot stronger.............id have to say them    MY BOYS

zacbufkinismyhomie

Quote from: The Judge on August 18, 2006, 01:51:46 pm
I played Smurffboro last year, and they hit like a bunch of 4 year old girls having a cat fight. Dierks on the other hand....Well lets just say you can ask #2 about the hardest he got hit all season. (He'll say Dierks) This hit might even be the hardest hit I have ever seen in person.
Which number 2 are you talking about?  Number 2 from Murfreesboro?  He told me the other day the hardest any Dierks team has ever hit is like a pair of panties hitting in mid-air.  That is brutal huh?  heh  You like it don't you Hoop?  You like it alot! YEAH!

zacbufkinismyhomie

Quote from: Dwyane Wade on August 28, 2006, 11:38:24 am
listen...Tony Bua doesnt play for Murfreesuck
idiot....it is MURFREESBORO....not MURFREESUCK....you from Dierks too?  Nobody can spell from that hole in Howard County!  haha   ;D

GoGetta#1

Quote from: zacbufkinismyhomie on September 02, 2006, 11:18:25 pm
Quote from: The Judge on August 18, 2006, 01:51:46 pm
Which number 2 are you talking about?  Number 2 from Murfreesboro?  He told me the other day the hardest any Dierks team has ever hit is like a pair of panties hitting in mid-air.  That is brutal huh?  heh  You like it don't you Hoop?  You like it alot! YEAH!

Thats why Dierks demolished yall last year.

Get R Done!

last year, totally different year just wait till game day, you'll see

mossified4

ive got to say mt ida they always have a dominant d and they have they have that one kid i dont know his name but hes a junior and anyone who has seen him knows exactly who im talkin bout hes huge and shows no mercy at all      and about the breaking helmets no way ive seen face masks bent but never even a crack on the shell and even if he did do you know what that would do to whoever was wearing the helmet      i think you crossed the line with this one

RazorWall

You can try to bad mouth Dierks all you want, but the fact still remains that over the past two years the score has been 85 - 12...

Quote from: zacbufkinismyhomie on September 02, 2006, 11:27:07 pm
idiot....it is MURFREESBORO....not MURFREESUCK....you from Dierks too?  Nobody can spell from that hole in Howard County!  haha   ;D

and a speaking of holes....: Yo mama's like 7-Eleven... open all night, hot to go, and for 89 cents you can get a slurpy.

GoGetta#1

Quote from: The Judge on September 03, 2006, 02:59:16 am
You can try to bad mouth Dierks all you want, but the fact still remains that over the past two years the score has been 85 - 12...

Quote from: zacbufkinismyhomie on September 02, 2006, 11:27:07 pm
idiot....it is MURFREESBORO....not MURFREESUCK....you from Dierks too?  Nobody can spell from that hole in Howard County!  haha   ;D

and a speaking of holes....: Yo mama's like 7-Eleven... open all night, hot to go, and for 89 cents you can get a slurpy.

Haha that ones a classic...Claps for you!  ;D

THE BIG BANG

i am still going to go with mt ida they realy put down a strong cove team holding the to only 7 points and it should not have even been that cosidering turns and all that

D4caron88

I would say hackett but they spend to much time on the field when you spen 85% of the game on the field you will let plays happen not on purpose just from being wore down they stopped Mt. Burg 5 times in the first quarter when they had the ball in the red zone so that says alot about them and  how good they are when they get in season it will be dang tough to score on them

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas