• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thoughts on Mountain Pine

Started by boatboy, May 22, 2006, 11:25:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

How good will Mtn.Pine be?

10-0
1 (2.3%)
9-1
1 (2.3%)
8-2
2 (4.5%)
7-3
14 (31.8%)
6-4 or lower
26 (59.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

boatboy

September 1 Centerpoint0-Away 7:00
September 8 Western Yell County-Home 7:00
September 15 Mount Ida-Home 7:00
September 22 Dierks-Away 7:00
September 29 Springhill-Away 7:00
October 6 Ola-Home (HC) 7:00
October 13 Danville-Away 7:00
October 20 Bigelow-Home 7:00
October 27 Jessieville-Away 7:00
November 2 Cutter Morning Star-Home 7:00

baller99

Hopefully Yall will do good. Just give it all you got!

whoknows

i think mt pine will come in no worse then 2nd in the 5AA...

Miner

Sep 1   Centerpoint                 W
Sep 8   Western Yell County    W
Sep 15 Mount Ida                    W
Sep 22 Dierks                           L
Sep 29 Springhill                      W
Oct 6    Ola                               W
Oct 13  Danville                        L
Oct 20  Bigelow                        W
Oct 27  Jessieville                     L
Nov 2   Cutter Morning Star     W

I predict they will finish the regular season 7-3.

M.I. D

I agree with Miner accept i believe they loose to Mount Ida and beat Danville.

whoknows

Sep 15 Mount Ida                    L
Sep 29 Springhill                      L
Oct 13  Danville                        W
Nov 2   Cutter Morning Star     W

RazorWall

Sep 15 Mount Ida                    L
Sep 29 Springhill                      L
Oct 13  Danville                        L
Nov 2   Cutter Morning Star      W

Miner

Dang Judge.  You have Mountain Pine finishing 5-5.  I was trying to be nice and give them the benefit of the doubt.  Maybe you know something about Mountain Pine that I don't.

RazorWall

May 24, 2006, 12:50:13 am #8 Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 12:52:49 am by The Judge
Mt. Pine seemed to have bad luck last year. There were several close games that they had a shot at winning that just didn't go their way. I think the Spring Hill and Danville game could go either way. They could very well end up 9-1 though.

ub2

That won't happen again!!!!!!!!!!

Miner

I still have love for the 2A-5 since Bauxite was in that conference for many years.  I do like to see all of those teams do well.

Burto

June 25, 2006, 10:22:51 am #11 Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 10:41:23 am by Burto
Sep 1   Centerpoint                 W (21-6)
Sep 8   Western Yell County    W (27-14)
Sep 15 Mount Ida                    L  (6-20)
Sep 22 Dierks                           L (36-12)
Sep 29 Springhill                      L (13-14)
Oct 6    Ola                               W (20-14)
Oct 13  Danville                        W  (27-21)
Oct 20  Bigelow                        W (27-20)
Oct 27  Jessieville                     L  (21-20)
Nov 2   Cutter Morning Star     W (40-13)

I Predict they go  6-4

Good luck

boatboy

thanks burto but i have 1 minor question is Western Yell County getting alot better? because the last 2 years we have beat them like 40something to 0?

HOOTENS HAS MTN.PINE FINISHING 3RD IN CONFRENCE AND 14TH IN THE STATE? anyone want to comment on those predictions?

DevilPride4Life

Yeah I have a comment, you spell conference C-O-N-F-E-R-E-N-C-E. Represent the Pine like you should. Use spell check. Devil Pride!

Super Scrapper

Boatboy, don't believe Hooten's.  SS

Go Scrappers

Burto

I just see it going like this.

Burto

What are your score predictions for your team?

deep purple

Mt. Pine will definitly be a very good team to recon with this year in this conference. They definitly have the right personnel to have a very successful season.

boatboy

July 15, 2006, 05:39:31 pm #18 Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 05:43:51 pm by boatboy
Quote from: DevilPride4Life on July 07, 2006, 11:38:34 pm
Yeah I have a comment, you spell conference C-O-N-F-E-R-E-N-C-E. Represent the Pine like you should. Use spell check. Devil Pride!
HAHAHA FUNNY I WAS IN A HURRY, MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE AN ENGLISH TEACHER INSTEAD OF A MATH TEACHER SINCE YOU CAN SPELL SO GOOD ;D

Lancer

sharpie

i keep hearing about how good they are, but i know of only one good player randy young. don't get me wrong he is a great player but that's it.  think it will be another disappointing season. they will fight for the 4 spot in the 5-aa. 6-4 maybe

bigelow33football

i am with rocketman i am gettin tired of mt. pine gettin on here and talkin  i am pretty sure u lost to ola last year so all i have to say is bring it friday october the 20 at mt pine or y'all goin to get it handed to y'all

Super Scrapper

Quote from: bigelow33football on July 20, 2006, 01:40:18 am
i am with rocketman i am gettin tired of mt. pine gettin on here and talkin  i am pretty sure u lost to ola last year so all i have to say is bring it friday october the 20 at mt pine or y'all goin to get it handed to y'all

I bet you scared Mt. Pine so much they might not show up!!  Maybe "YOU" should strap it on yourself!  I haven't seen anything out of you boys but talk and it wasn't good.  SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D

DevilPride4Life

There is one thing that is certain. We will most definitely be there on October 20. We will try our best to give you guys a little competition. Y'all sound pretty good. Good luck this year in your effort to conquer the 5AA. I wouldn't worry too much about the Pine but you better look out for the villes. Jess and Dan that is.

Super Scrapper

Quote from: DevilPride4Life on July 21, 2006, 12:13:00 am
There is one thing that is certain. We will most definitely be there on October 20. We will try our best to give you guys a little competition. Y'all sound pretty good. Good luck this year in your effort to conquer the 5AA. I wouldn't worry too much about the Pine but you better look out for the villes. Jess and Dan that is.

Ah, you'll do better than compete with the Bigelow hot shots.  I think they are really worried or they wouldn't be trying to run you down all of the time. SS

Go Scrappers
  ;)

boatboy

ya the truth is that jessieville is the favorite in the confrence every one doubts the rest of us but i think jville will have plenty of competition this year..............WATCH OUT LIONS

deep purple

Just like last year in our conference, I think the last few games will decide playoff spots. All teams in our conference either return alot from last year or are improved from last year

mmhmm

They will be decent but not a conference championship or anything

bballer_85

I am hearing rumors that McDorman has quit the football team... any real word on that?  Who's the ones to watch on Pine's team??

mmhmm

Lancer

mmhmm

i think mtn. pine will finish either 3rd or 4th in the conference

whoknows

mt. pine could be a sleeper...guess we will see week 4 @ Dierks...

Lancer

The Devils are ready to shake things up

boatboy

The story on Mcdorman is last year when we played Magnet Cove, Mcdorman caught a helmet to the spine and severly hurt him. He went to the doc and he said that Mcdormans back is the same as an 80 year old mans, but he can play if he wants to. His mom and dad werent going to let him play because they dont want a serious injury. Well now he has talked his mom into letting him play, but about 2 weeks ago he was lifting an air conditioner and reinjured his back. I THINK his dad is going to play if he goes to the doctor and gets good results from the X-RAYS.

Lancer

mmhmm

yea, good luck... and i hope for the best

boatboy

well when we started 2 a days he was there and practicing (very light and no contact). but our coaches set him up with a back doctor, he goes to see them friday to see df he can play. i will keep yall updated

boatboy

supa-mann21

hey boat whats up? we should be pretty good this season! hopefully i can get my knee fixed and be able to play the full season! as long as we work hard and can work as a team we'll farther than anybody is thinking!! i should be back tuesday the 15 and start practice again!! i can't wait i'm ready to show these other teams what red devil football is going to be about this year!!

DevilPride4Life

What's the full story on the knee supaman?

boatboy

YA IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF LOSING, MY SOPHMORE YEAR WE WENT 2-8 IT SUCKED SO BAD, THE NEXT YEAR WE DID A LITTLE BETTER AND WENT 5-5 THANKS TO SOME BAD LUCK, BUT THIS YEAR I SEE A CHANGE, ITS LIKE WE ALL KNOW THAT WE HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE GOOD AND WE KNOW THAT THE REASON WE LOST FOUR GAMES BY 1 POINT LAST YEAR IS BECAUSE WE DIDNT DO THE LITTLE THINGS RIGHT AND I KNOW THAT FOR EVERYONE WHO PLAYED ON THAT TEAM LAST YEAR DOES NOT WANT TO SEE THE SAME RESULTS THIS YEAR....................................... DEVIL PRIDE BABY

Lancer

This year will be better.  Believe in the Devils.

Leopard_Roar

One of my favorite fragrances...........nice minty smell.

Lancer

August 16, 2006, 12:16:18 pm #46 Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:17:56 pm by Lucky Devil
Quote from: Leopard_Roar on August 15, 2006, 01:09:52 pm
One of my favorite fragrances...........nice minty smell.

Mmmmmm!  Go Devils !

THE BIG BANG

Quote from: boatboy on May 22, 2006, 11:25:30 am
September 1 Centerpoint0-Away 7:00
September 8 Western Yell County-Home 7:00
September 15 Mount Ida-Home 7:00
September 22 Dierks-Away 7:00
September 29 Springhill-Away 7:00
October 6 Ola-Home (HC) 7:00
October 13 Danville-Away 7:00
October 20 Bigelow-Home 7:00
October 27 Jessieville-Away 7:00
November 2 Cutter Morning Star-Home 7:00

that is a weak scedule you have 4 give me games and two not very tough teams and 4 tought ones  you better at least win six games

boatboy

well if yall want to see us in action, we will be at jessieville tuesday the22nd for the jamboree, i know its not a real game but it should be a show

boatboy

our defense looked pretty good but if you are wondering why our offense couldnt drive the ball, thats becuase we wanted to work on every thing on offense so tuesday before the scrimmage our coach made a list of 45 plays, and told us that we will run these plays in this order no matter what down or what the situation. so ya we could have ran the plays that fit the situation but coach wanted to make sure that we practiced what we needed too.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas