• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Running Backs return to their Team?

Started by Athlete00, May 11, 2006, 12:43:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Athlete00

Let me know what will happen this with your backfield and who will be the leading rusher...
I also want to know how many yards they will have....estimated guess....

amehr36

Justin Hoof, Justin Easter, and Grantel Kennedy will all have around 1200 yards apiece for the Junction City Dragons...

us54

lot of yards for 1 team glota score every play

WCD

Quote from: amehr36 on May 11, 2006, 01:01:34 pm
Justin Hoof, Justin Easter, and Grantel Kennedy will all have around 1200 yards apiece for the Junction City Dragons...

amehr36,

That can't be right!  Grantel............ I thought it was mandatory for all RB's in JC to be named Justin! lol ;) :)

Wildcat_Dad ;D

amehr36

Its quite possible that if we have 5000 yards of offense 4600 of them could be on the ground...

DNH36

Trent Davis, L.J. Gilbert, Josh Morton, Anthony Truong from Danville

RazorWall

Dierks brings back a RB that tore Danville up in the playoffs. He had like 68 yards on 4 carries

DNH36

Judge, comments like that are not necessary. 

RazorWall

Don't be mad at me because we've beaten Danville EVERY time we've ever played...Blame it on Danville

amehr36

And seriously, since when is beating Danville such a great accomplishment???

RazorWall

That's exactly what I am saying, Beating Danville isn't an accomplishment. We've ALWAYS done that. But for some reason people from Danville get on here and claim Danville is something to be proud of every year.

hornets23byers

You cant sit here and lie and say u ain't proud of your team every year. everyone is from ever school.. You get hyped up every year before the season starts and that's football its happens at every level.. If the danville fans are hyped more power too them everyone is about their team coming into every football game or we wouldn't be fans am i right..also beating any team is a accomplishment cause if u beat them its a win. I mean tell me if i wrong.. Plus danville has had way better success than Dierks will ever have. I'm not saying either team hasn't had ups and downs but overall success danville has y'all beat.

mmhmm

Well i live in conway, but i like to watch Bigelow and Perryville... and i say that Landon Jones will have 950 yards as a junior.. and for Bigelow Travis Brown will have 1500 yards to go along with Ryan Goodwins 1000 yards...

amehr36

Quote from: hornets23byers on May 14, 2006, 11:02:00 am
You cant sit here and lie and say u ain't proud of your team every year. everyone is from ever school.. You get hyped up every year before the season starts and that's football its happens at every level.. If the danville fans are hyped more power too them everyone is about their team coming into every football game or we wouldn't be fans am i right..also beating any team is a accomplishment cause if u beat them its a win. I mean tell me if i wrong.. Plus danville has had way better success than Dierks will ever have. I'm not saying either team hasn't had ups and downs but overall success danville has y'all beat.

Actually beating teams like West Side, Hermitage, and Sparkman didnt make me feel any real since of accomplishment, it was more of a nuisance. 

hoosier_fan

Excellent post. My Son plays for Danville and win or lose I'm proud of him and the other boys on his team as well as the opposing teams.

Quote from: us54 on May 11, 2006, 03:55:12 pm
lot of yards for 1 team glota score every play

not over 14 games nothing for JC to average 300 on ground  thats 4200 yards.

RazorWall

I'm not saying either team hasn't had ups and downs but overall success danville has y'all beat.

Dierks has beaten Danville everytime the two teams have ever played. And if Danville has had more success than Dierks, they've got MS beat by a mile

hornets23byers

Judge you are so full of it. No one knew who dierks was till these past few years. Everyone knows who mineral and danville is.. Yes and danville has beat us a few times. THey beat us on a final play of the game hail mary when they had that quarterback that played for the hogs and the score was like 6-0 they won state that year... They have beat us several times.. It aint really cool sittin here down grading teams. The past is the past. Look at your past and tell me how many winning seasons yall have had compared to danville and mineral.. Everyyear we are in the playoffs.. Im glad dierks has gotten better, but who cares that some dumb butt gets on here and talks about the past, this is the future... If you team is good we will see in december... 

mrgrogan

Yea, and we have no football to talk about but the nearest past....which was last December....and I don't think anyone was saying anything about Mineral at the rock.....

RazorWall

When was the last time MS played football in December? It was 20 years ago in 1986. Dierks played twice in December last year. Next year in December we both know MS will be bouncing basketballs.

hornets23byers

Speaking of basketball dang our girls whooped yall 60 something to 16 dang.. But back to football. Man you are so right u know it all i bow to you.. Dierks is the best football program in the state.. You just make them look so much better with your stats.. Man maybe yall should move up to AAAA with nashville...

RisonRacingFan

Wow...and I thought Glen Rose was the only school with losing record's who had fans on here talking smack.....

Miner

Basketball?  I would rather see revenge accomplished in football.  

Miner

Quote from: Rison Tradition on May 16, 2006, 12:29:08 am
Wow...and I thought Glen Rose was the only school with losing record's who had fans on here talking smack.....

I wished the only thing we had to worry about is Danville or Mineral Springs.

RisonRacingFan

RazorWall

Quote from: Miner on May 16, 2006, 12:30:48 am
Basketball?  I would rather see revenge accomplished in football. 

Girls basketball at that...Their girls got hammered in the state basketball tourney 2.

Miner

If I had to rely on basketball to get revenge on a team, I would be old and gray.  We concentrate on football and the other sports just fill in the gaps until football season rolls around.

RazorWall

May 16, 2006, 12:52:59 am #29 Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 12:57:45 am by The Judge
MS is cool like that though. They barely make the playoffs then leave in the 2nd round by LR Episcopal (A team we beat handily in the fourth round), and we finish runner-up at the state final, but they were the better because they beat us 1 time in the past three years.

Miner

If that guys thinks they are better since they won once in three years, he needs to get with those retards from Glen Rose.  They still think they have a shot a knocking off Bauxite or Rison.

RazorWall

lol, they can run across I-30 together. Glen Rose better hope Mineral doesn't beat them 1 out of 3 times though, or they will brag that they were better

RazorWall

Quote from: hornets23byers on May 16, 2006, 12:27:23 amDierks is the best football program in the state.. You just make them look so much better with your stats..

I've always detested people that prove me wrong, by backing up their argument with factual information i.e. statistics.

Highcenter

Quote from: The Judge on May 16, 2006, 12:52:59 am
MS is cool like that though. They barely make the playoffs then leave in the 2nd round by LR Episcopal (A team we beat handily in the fourth round), and we finish runner-up at the state final, but they were the better because they beat us 1 time in the past three years.

MS has beat you 19 out of the last 21 years or something like that.  But we are not living in the past are we?  And Oh, by the way, what was that score.

Stings doesn't it?

You two quit picking on my vertically challenged friend.  ;)

RazorWall

May 16, 2006, 10:36:54 am #34 Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 01:26:19 pm by The Judge
Quote from: Highcenter on May 16, 2006, 10:16:33 amOh, by the way, what was that score.

Stings doesn't it?

You two quit picking on my vertically challenged friend.  ;)

Like I said, I'd take a fluke loss to MS, and play for the Championship anyday. MS can take pride in their fluke win over Dierks, while Dierks takes pride in playing for the championship.

mrgrogan

He sounds like he is more than vertically challenged.....;)...

Highcenter

May 16, 2006, 02:59:20 pm #36 Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 03:17:13 pm by Highcenter
Quote from: The Judge on May 16, 2006, 10:36:54 am

Like I said, I'd take a fluke loss to MS, and play for the Championship anyday. MS can take pride in their fluke win over Dierks, while Dierks takes pride in playing for the championship.

Let me get this straight.  Your team has had 3 winning seasons in the last 15 something years and now all the sudden you have this great tradition and are state Runner-up.  Oh, Now I see. That Sir, Is what I call a fluke.

Buy the way.  It wasn't a fluke win.  It was an butt Spankin in the worst way.  I recall several Durks fans throwing up as they walked out the gate.  In the third quarter.  :-X

RazorWall

May 16, 2006, 04:13:10 pm #37 Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 04:16:48 pm by The Judge
41 - 7 = 34  36 - 0 = 36

I think the @$$ Spankin we laid on yall was a lil bit worse. Dierks beat EVERY team that beat MS. MS beating Dierks, was the upset of the year.

Heck, we won as many games as yall even played in this year. Come to think of it....we did that last year too.

Highcenter

Quote from: The Judge on May 16, 2006, 04:13:10 pm
41 - 7 = 34  36 - 0 = 36

I think the @$$ Spankin we laid on yall was a lil bit worse. Dierks beat EVERY team that beat MS. MS beating Dierks, was the upset of the year.

Heck, we won as many games as yall even played in this year. Come to think of it....we did that last year too.

Your smack is weak.  Go get some help. 

hornets23byers

Bout time my backup had come.. I just never knew how dierks got so excited about football till now. THen we give them another butt whoopin like we have in the past and its a fluke.... I just dont understand it..

RazorWall

Easy Byers, there is probably alot of things you don't understand

hornets23byers

if u add up the score for the last 20 years i thinks its 3522 to yalls what 36 points....... i think yall took the worst beating. So untill you can win 20 years straight dont talk. speaking of flukes the the two times yall beat us that was a fluke. It will NEVER happen again

whoknows

how many state championships does MS have in football??

Bucksnort

They got as many state championship game wins as they do wins over the Spring Hill Bears.  ZERO ! ;D

hornets23byers

That post was from my buddy. Most the times im not on this name so whatever. Bruin dude who are u representing anyways.

whoknows

i dont know who he is representing...but darn that was funny... :D

DNH36

How many times has Dierks been to the playoffs since 1990?

mrgrogan

Don't be bitter because Dierks gave yall a sniff of play-off hope, then jerked the rug out from under your candied @$$e$....

By the way, isn't this thread about Running Backs???

kingkong

Mt Ida has Josh baker and Chad wilson , should be two great backs, they also have many other backs that can come and run too. Justin baker josh's brother has a lil bit of speed along with alot of toughnest to go with it, ( or however u spell it) and a suprise guy in spring football Jackson Gureara or something like that , he ran over a few guys in practice. behind a great line. they should all get alot of yards

DNH36

Quote from: The Chosen One on May 19, 2006, 10:51:13 pm
Don't be bitter because Dierks gave yall a sniff of play-off hope, then jerked the rug out from under your candied @$$e$....

By the way, isn't this thread about Running Backs???

A simple I don't know would have been fine.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas