• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren at Hamburg! Let’s get it started!

Started by AirWarren, October 20, 2017, 09:57:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

LJ06

Warren should win handily but the game is in Hamburg, all bets are off lol

1998billieblue

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on October 20, 2017, 10:07:19 pm
Warren should win handily but the game is in Hamburg, all bets are off lol

The year we scored 6 over there and lost by 1.......

I thought Kyle was going to lose it.

Sports Guru

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Pretty much the game will be mercy rule by the 3rd quarter. Bo will know every play we run before we run it. We just won't be able to score enough to keep up if we score at all. Just calling it like it is, wish it was different but it's not. I would love to be prooved wrong thou but that won't happen. I will still get on here this week and mess with you persimmon heads thou. I look forward to watching Burks play.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on October 20, 2017, 10:09:20 pm
The year we scored 6 over there and lost by 1.......

I thought Kyle was going to lose it.

The Mud Bowl. The game where the ref tried to fight Bo Hembree.

AirWarren

LJ06

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 20, 2017, 10:12:40 pm
Pretty much the game will be mercy rule by the 3rd quarter. Bo will know every play we run before we run it. We just won't be able to score enough to keep up if we score at all. Just calling it like it is, wish it was different but it's not. I would love to be prooved wrong thou but that won't happen. I will still get on here this week and mess with you persimmon heads thou. I look forward to watching Burks play.

The life of football has been sucked out of you guys this year.

1998billieblue

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 20, 2017, 10:12:40 pm

Best player I've ever seen in high school, and that includes DMAC, Peyton Hillis, Madrid Hill, Deangelo Williams, JWright, Gregg Childs, etc.  he is a phenomenal Athlete.

Bo knows what he is doing offensively.  He knows that teams have to double/triple team burks.   So that leaves a huge whole.  Kinnard is not a very good passer, but he is a decent runner along with McKnight.  Burks makes everything click on offense.

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on October 20, 2017, 10:12:52 pm
The Mud Bowl. The game where the ref tried to fight Bo Hembree.

Kyle took off down there as the refs were leaving. Just losing his mind.

1998billieblue

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

It's just how it is call it like it is. We have some talent, no tempo/rhythm on offense like it could be. We are young thou pretty much the whole team returns next season, I just don't see this being a game at all from the start.

AirWarren

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 20, 2017, 10:18:22 pm
I'm having to much fun.

It's all fun. It's always fun when there is some people from Monticello willing to mouth.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: AirWarren on October 20, 2017, 10:17:43 pm
Kyle better stay in his seat lol. Yal got beat fair and square that night lol.

LJ06

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 20, 2017, 10:21:34 pm

More yellow on that field that night than on Big Birds butt

LJ06

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 20, 2017, 10:19:56 pm
It's just how it is call it like it is. We have some talent, no tempo/rhythm on offense like it could be. We are young thou pretty much the whole team returns next season, I just don't see this being a game at all from the start.

Hamburg always has the talent, but the play calling kills you guys every single year.

AirWarren

Hahahaha. That ref started throwing flags during the national anthem.

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

I've gotta go take my blood pressure meds just thinking about that game. Hamburg, where you start in a 14 point hole before you get off the bus..... Fortunately for Warren, I think we could spot the Lions 28 this season and still come out a winner. I'll give my full thoughts later this week but yeah, Warren rolls in Hamburg.

Fair and square....... mercy. I think I'd still pen a strongly worded letter to those refs today if I had their names and addresses. There's missed calls, there's poor officiating and then there's what happened that night. They don't deserve to wear the stripes!

-Kyle

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Let it go Kyle lol just funning with you. I was at the mud bowl and you guys were fuming lol. Bo had blown all of his fuses completely. The refs will not be a factor come Friday night is be willing to bet we have more penalties than yal do, I'd love to see some rain move in thou and have mud bowl 2 with the same outcome thou lol.

AirWarren

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 20, 2017, 10:37:23 pm
Let it go Kyle lol just funning with you. I was at the mud bowl and you guys were fuming lol. Bo had blown all of his fuses completely. The refs will not be a factor come Friday night is be willing to bet we have more penalties than yal do, I'd love to see some rain move in thou and have mud bowl 2 with the same outcome thou lol.

Supposed to be chilly come this weekend.

nastynice

Warren, Booneville sent you an early Christmas present. Looks like Dardy will be coming there Rd 2. Better them than us!

Romeo

Fans complaining about officiating is natural. Most losing teams will point to officiating, but that 2009 game was the only game I saw where the refs deliberately made sure we lost the game.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Yal just wasn't used to playing in the mud it's natural to wanna blame the refs for that lose lol.

LJ06

Quote from: nastynice on October 20, 2017, 10:42:27 pm
Warren, Booneville sent you an early Christmas present. Looks like Dardy will be coming there Rd 2. Better them than us!

Was so rooting for you guys to lose. Was looking forward to hosting you guys in round 2 for a little 2013 payback. Plus, I love playing Booneville.

cuckoobird

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: AirWarren on October 20, 2017, 10:17:43 pm
Every Jack fan did. No body was left in the stands. Everyone was at the gate waiting on the refs to walk through. Heard that ref crew was never allowed to officiate another high school game after that. Even without the horrible calling, was a fun game to be at, rainy and muddy, so sloppy.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 20, 2017, 11:53:37 pm
Yawn. Warren by 50+ and not break a sweat
We already agreed on that retard lol. We're just catching up. Go away.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 21, 2017, 12:16:42 am
Every Jack fan did. No body was left in the stands. Everyone was at the gate waiting on the refs to walk through. Heard that ref crew was never allowed to officiate another high school game after that. Even without the horrible calling, was a fun game to be at, rainy and muddy, so sloppy.
There was a side gate by concession stand lol. Them refs went thru that running I was standing right in the middle of yal just watching the show. And yal didn't disappoint.

LJ06

A win Friday night will guarantee Warren's 14th conference championship under Bo Hembree and the 1 seed for the playoffs regardless of the outcome against Dollarway the following week.

cjohn1995

If Hamburg doesn't clean up the penalties and develop more chemistry on offense it will be an ugly game.

incogneto

Quote from: 1998billieblue on October 20, 2017, 10:17:23 pm
Best player I've ever seen in high school, and that includes DMAC, Peyton Hillis, Madrid Hill, Deangelo Williams, JWright, Gregg Childs, etc.  he is a phenomenal Athlete.

Bo knows what he is doing offensively.  He knows that teams have to double/triple team burks.   So that leaves a huge whole.  Kinnard is not a very good passer, but he is a decent runner along with McKnight.  Burks makes everything click on offense.

This poster is jumping the shark on this one.  He isn't even close to the best high school player I have seen even this year. 

LJ06

Quote from: incogneto on October 22, 2017, 04:22:53 pm
This poster is jumping the shark on this one.  He isn't even close to the best high school player I have seen even this year. 

Would love to know who is then

incogneto

LJ06

October 22, 2017, 05:11:47 pm #34 Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 05:14:25 pm by LJ06
Quote from: incogneto on October 22, 2017, 04:58:35 pm
Get out of Bradley county then. 

I have plenty of times. Must be a Hill fan. Recruiting rankings would beg to differ with you. For the record I don't live in Bradley County.

prHOG13

Burks is an absolute monster, and would put up stupid numbers in an offense like Greenwood or PA, but still puts up great numbers at Warren playing all over the field. He's not the best HS player I've seen. He's up there with Damian Williams in my top 5, but DMac is in a tier by himself. Still, every college program in the country is going to want Burks and he's got a NFL frame/body.

LJ06

Quote from: prHOG13 on October 22, 2017, 05:16:20 pm
Burks is an absolute monster, and would put up stupid numbers in an offense like Greenwood or PA, but still puts up great numbers at Warren playing all over the field. He's not the best HS player I've seen. He's up there with Damian Williams in my top 5, but DMac is in a tier by himself. Still, every college program in the country is going to want Burks and he's got a NFL frame/body.

Very good assessment. Not saying he's the best ever to come through Arkansas. That's an bold statement considering the talent this state has produced over the years. Is he one of he better ones to come through? Of course, the kid still has another year to grow and mature so the skies the limit.

incogneto

October 22, 2017, 05:34:17 pm #37 Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 05:36:19 pm by incogneto
Quote from: LJ06 on October 22, 2017, 05:11:47 pm
I have plenty of times. Must be a Hill fan. Recruiting rankings would beg to differ with you. For the record I don't live in Bradley County.

I don't mean to sound disrespectful.  Burks is a fair player with a D1 frame.  He just isn't anywhere on my radar as the best high school players I have seen with my own two eyes.  Maybe he was injured the few times I have seen him play.  Besides recruiting rankings have nothing at all to do with how good of a high school football player someone is.  I am a Hill fan but he isn't that high on my list right now either.  He could be but right now he is still playing like a kid that skipped his sophomore year. 

LJ06

Quote from: incogneto on October 22, 2017, 05:34:17 pm
I don't mean to sound disrespectful.  Burks is a fair player with a D1 frame.  He just isn't anywhere on my radar as the best high school players I have seen with my own two eyes.  Maybe he was injured the few times I have seen him play.  Besides recruiting rankings have nothing at all to do with how good of a high school football player someone is.  I am a Hill fan but he isn't that high on my list right now either.  He could be but right now he is still playing like a kid that skipped his sophomore year. 

Not bashing in any way just curious in your opinion who is the best player in the state?

incogneto

October 22, 2017, 05:56:17 pm #39 Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 05:58:26 pm by incogneto
The list of kids that I have personally seen that have performed better than Burks when I saw him include numerous kids.  It's a long list.  He didn't wow me when I saw him.

Jack1990

LJ, I see someone who is very good at deflecting and not answering a question when posed to him.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 21, 2017, 10:06:20 am
There was a side gate by concession stand lol. Them refs went thru that running I was standing right in the middle of yal just watching the show. And yal didn't disappoint.
Hope you didn't witness one of our county judges wife almost get taken by the Sheriffs Dept. She weighs maybe a buck o-5. This big 6'5" deputy had her by the arm, but something happened at the door of the ref's locker room and distracted him. She got free and skirted through the crowd and got away while he dealt with someone else. Good times...

incogneto

Quote from: Jack1990 on October 22, 2017, 06:05:17 pm
LJ, I see someone who is very good at deflecting and not answering a question when posed to him.

I change my mind, you guys are right, the kid is the Ali, Tyson, Vick, Brady, Marino, Rice, Sampras, Agassi, Navratilova, Jordan, Lebron and Chamberlin all rolled in to one of Arkansas High School Football.  Anyone that doesn't see that is stupid. 

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: incogneto on October 22, 2017, 04:58:35 pm
Get out of Bradley county then.
take the covers off of your glasses it might help you to see better

incogneto

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on October 22, 2017, 06:44:54 pm
take the covers off of your glasses it might help you to see better

Listen I am not throwing another kid out for you guys to crucify.  I shouldn't have said anything about disagreeing with you guys.  It doesn't hurt anyone for you guys to think he is the best that ever played.  He's amazing, Bo's the best and all that jazz that Warren people have to tell themselves every morning in the mirror. 

Jack1990

Quote from: incogneto on October 22, 2017, 07:03:41 pm
Listen I am not throwing another kid out for you guys to crucify.  I shouldn't have said anything about disagreeing with you guys.  It doesn't hurt anyone for you guys to think he is the best that ever played.  He's amazing, Bo's the best and all that jazz that Warren people have to tell themselves every morning in the mirror. 
It's ok if you're big on Hill, Hightower, and Harris.  No worries

AirWarren

Quote from: Jack1990 on October 22, 2017, 08:02:10 pm
It's ok if you're big on Hill, Hightower, and Harris.  No worries

Some folks man......

beach bum

I want Hamburg relevant again for one reason.... This used to be one of the best threads of the season. And when Star City was solid too the old Warren vs. Star City threads.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

October 22, 2017, 08:44:53 pm #48 Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:50:46 pm by RAZORBACK FOOTBALL
Quote from: beach bum on October 22, 2017, 08:36:01 pm
I want Hamburg relevant again for one reason.... This used to be one of the best threads of the season. And when Star City was solid too the old Warren vs. Star City threads.
Trust me I want us relevant again too, and the other teams in 8-4a, but until we see some offensive changes its not gonna happen with the one dimensional scheme we are running. Our defense will be on the field all night this Friday vs Warren. I hope I'm wrong but you guys will see. It's not the lack of talent.Our offense will be out of tempo/Rythm all night with the OC trying to dissect the defense calling in plays late running the play clock down inside 5 seconds every play. It just hasn't worked all season. Just takes the momentum out of any big play we make.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: beach bum on October 22, 2017, 08:36:01 pm
Yep those were always good threads.Lots of fire in those threads.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas