• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des Arc vs Hazen 10/20

Started by Eagle076, October 08, 2017, 07:30:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

raider99

Being a rivalry game this is sure to bring out the best in both teams.

sheepdawg92

RiverEagle079

We are keeping the trophy this year DA by 18

Coach95

That's right we got the trophy to play for I forgot, since Des Arc and Mcrory already played for the conference championship.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Coach95 on October 18, 2017, 02:46:57 pm
That's right we got the trophy to play for I forgot, since Des Arc and Mcrory already played for the conference championship.
A+ Coach

hornetfan8

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 18, 2017, 02:42:57 pm
We are keeping the trophy this year DA by 18
DA may win. It won't be by 18.

CaptainSwarm25

I'm calling a Hornet blowout. Fingers crossed anyways. I'll take a goose egg from their side like in 2014 game.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Coach95 on October 18, 2017, 02:46:57 pm

Glad you know...and understand that

purplehajj

Game time even if we lose it will be a three way tie for first

Old Scrapper

Can't leave PW out just yet, they are a 1 loss team also.

CaptainSwarm25

After we win this week, we'll knock off the Pats and carry our hot streak to the playoffs

Old Scrapper

purplehajj

big E

Here's the cool thing for PW it's week 8 and we are still in the conversation. Now back to this one , from the film I've watched Hazen has the edge up front. I watched the Des Arc- Carlisle game in person and Des Arc had some trouble with those big inside guys. It will be harder to get around the end on Hazen. But the game is,at Drs Arc correct? So It will be a war . Both usually get up for this one , Drs Arc would like nothing more than to throw a wrench in Hazens conference run. Eagles will have to throw the ball to win.  If they can get Conway in space they will have a chance. So without rambling on anymore I'll say Hornets by 2 28- 26.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: big E on October 19, 2017, 05:41:57 am
Here's the cool thing for PW it's week 8 and we are still in the conversation. Now back to this one , from the film I've watched Hazen has the edge up front. I watched the Des Arc- Carlisle game in person and Des Arc had some trouble with those big inside guys. It will be harder to get around the end on Hazen. But the game is,at Drs Arc correct? So It will be a war . Both usually get up for this one , Drs Arc would like nothing more than to throw a wrench in Hazens conference run. Eagles will have to throw the ball to win.  If they can get Conway in space they will have a chance. So without rambling on anymore I'll say Hornets by 2 28- 26.
yes it is in Des Arc, usually is a battle with these two teams. Da always kicks it in gear this time of year so maybe Hazen can slow them down for a change.

mr.gametime

Hazen running back is very good at reversing field...if the running play goes to the left or right and you dont have a linebacker, safety, defensive end or somebody stay home and cover the back side ...then hazen running back will reverse field and with his speed he gone take it to the house.   He killed McCrory in overtime doing that everytime the defense thought they had him bottled up he cut back the other direction and it was nobody home to stop him.

RiverEagle079

We do his name is Kirby aka bulldozer

CaptainSwarm25

Hopefully the bulldozer will make like a magician and vanish. We make our money on cut backs this year.

Eagle076

I don't think you will see any vanishing act Friday night. Kearby will be in plain sight! And the more pumped up he is the harder he hits! I'm pretty sure the Eagles will be pretty pumped up tomorrow night on their home turf.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Eagle076 on October 19, 2017, 04:59:32 pm
I don't think you will see any vanishing act Friday night. Kearby will be in plain sight! And the more pumped up he is the harder he hits! I'm pretty sure the Eagles will be pretty pumped up tomorrow night on their home turf.
Hazen got some of them boys that like to hit also! Should a good one tomorrow night.

purplehajj

Kade Perry and the big boys up front love to hit so should be a good match up!

Jags20

Should be a heck of a game. With DA having the home field advantage, going with the Eagles by 4

hornetfan8

36-20 Hazen if they can run at will. 24-20 Hazen if they have to throw more then that are use too

Tigerpride37

Hey Des Arc posters is there  a radio station that will bradcast the game tonite ?

CaptainSwarm25

CaptainSwarm25

DA looks like they couldn't catch a drop of water in a rain storm right now

FoxandHound34

Hazen rolling in this one sorry McCrory have fun playing for 2nd place

Outloud

11:18 left in the game. 32 to 0 HAZEN!!!!

FoxandHound34

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 18, 2017, 03:30:51 pm
I'm calling a Hornet blowout. Fingers crossed anyways. I'll take a goose egg from their side like in 2014 game.
nice pick it could be a good egg

hornetfan8

The only thing that got bulldozed tonight was Des Arcs lineman

CaptainSwarm25

Outloud

Not bad for a team that hootens picked to finish what(6th)
In the conference!!!!!! WAY TO GO HORNETS!!!

hornetfan8

Quote from: Outloud on October 20, 2017, 10:08:59 pm
Not bad for a team that hootens picked to finish what(6th)
In the conference!!!!!! WAY TO GO HORNETS!!!
I believe we were picked higher. But not to be first.

mr.gametime

Wow...didnt see that coming ... impressive win

Old Scrapper

Good game Hornets! Offense was a little sluggish to start (credit to Da's defense) but the Hazen defense was on point tonight getting a shutout!

BisonFan1

Quote from: mr.gametime on October 20, 2017, 10:18:22 pm

Looks like my prediction of the Hornets is coming to fruition.  I said way back at the beginning of August that I thought this could be Hazen's year, with all the returning talent they had.  There is no denying, now, that they are for real.  I was talking to a buddy of mine the other day and he was asking about the Carlisle/Hazen score from a few weeks back and I told him, it's not that Carlisle is that bad, but more Hazen is that good.  And while this DA team is not nearly as potent as those the last several years, they are still really solid.  Beating them 40-0 is extremely impressive. 

Coach95

Quote from: mr.gametime on October 20, 2017, 10:18:22 pm
Should have, we spotted y'all 14 and still beat ya.

playmaker04

hornetfan8

Old Scrapper

It was McCrory people talking the junk for DA this year. If Hazen was to play McCrory again this year, Hazen would beat them by 20, Coach has these young kids tuned up now unlike the sluggish overtime victory against McCrory a few weeks back.

Ventman

I like this Hazen team, they have the tools to win a lot of playoff games.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 21, 2017, 01:26:57 pm
It was McCrory people talking the junk for DA this year. If Hazen was to play McCrory again this year, Hazen would beat them by 20, Coach has these young kids tuned up now unlike the sluggish overtime victory against McCrory a few weeks back.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂....i hope your joking

CaptainSwarm25

Doesn't matter who would win it only matters who does. Have fun playing for 2nd and good luck in the playoffs. Roll swarm!

Old Scrapper

Quote from: mr.gametime on October 21, 2017, 03:22:25 pm
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂....i hope your joking
Nope not a bit. But we will never know, it's just talk amongst us old folks.

Coach95

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas