• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

why?????????

Started by mcnewfamily, January 02, 2008, 12:08:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mcnewfamily

when your up by 40 plus points would you still full court press and not put your other players in and give them some playing time. instead you play only your top six players when your in a tournment. this happend to us over the hoildays and i thought this was real sorry of the coach that done this,any reason why a coach would do something like this?

Rulesman

Usually what goes around comes around.

OlGuyWicker

These kids who now play against each other may someday go to college together, or work side by side in the work place.  There is no need to try and humilate anyone in this manner.  You are actually putting you better players at risk of injury, many times these kind of games get out of hand.  I have seen coaches who practiced this type of behavior wind up lacking votes when it came to all-confrence, all-state, and all-star votes. 

mcnewfamily

i agree with that. what comes around goes around and we pick them up in football in 2008. there first year to have a football program, but i still hope our coach doesn't return the favor.
there coach was a real young coach. it was almost like he probly didn't know better but someone needs to pull him aside.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas