• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game to see 2

Started by Sick Dog, November 23, 2014, 07:58:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sick Dog

Who should it be? Gonna be tough to top Sand lizards vs. scrapers even though I don't care for either but should be a good one to see

nastynice

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 23, 2014, 07:58:05 pm
Who should it be? Gonna be tough to top Sand lizards vs. scrapers even though I don't care for either but should be a good one to see
True. What part of the state do you live in?

Proud Buckaroo

Wrong board. Move it to the 4A board.

Sick Dog

I live in south arkansas but have watched mostly 3A and 2A games this year just a football fan who enjoys good high school football trying to find out if there is a better game to see. Who pee wee' d n ur Cheerios this morning? Or does a cat ( tiger) got ur tongue?

HorseFeathers

Junction City...to see if Des Arc can score on the freshman team this year :D

Sick Dog

I'm tired of watching them this year but I wiuld enjoy seeing Des Arc get throttled by the Dragons 9th grade

nastynice

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 23, 2014, 08:24:19 pm
I live in south arkansas but have watched mostly 3A and 2A games this year just a football fan who enjoys good high school football trying to find out if there is a better game to see. Who pee wee' d n ur Cheerios this morning? Or does a cat ( tiger) got ur tongue?
Cool. You will not be disappointed with the Dardy@Nashville game. I think the winner of this game will win it all.
ECS@ Mayflower could be entertaining.
If you want to drive north Hoxie@Booneville will be a fist fight
You can never go wrong watching Storey also.

Looks like a good problem to have.

Sick Dog

Watched Booneville this past Friday night and don't care who to see Episcopal bash Mayflower and its to far to watch Charleston but I may watch him Saturday against Missouri. Lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas