• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fordyce and West Folk game? afterwards

Started by mack truck, November 23, 2014, 05:54:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mack truck

What you guys think about that West Fork and Fordyce game?

BuckarooFire

Just glade that Fordyce showed up. Aside from them saving us a 6hr drive. Its a team in This side of. The conference I'm always pulling for our counterparts when its the playoffs Good job redbugs. Last Friday  when they announced that Fordyce was leading 8-6  we were a little worried in buckaroo stadium . But however when it was announced that they pulled ahead of WF  you would of thought that you were in the wrong stands.
Good Stand for the 63A!

war cardinals

Well to me thanksgiving week can all ways be a distraction.smackover better not look past fordyce i know we beat them 33-0 a few weeks ago.but apparently fordyce has improved,but on the wes fork game.its all about the strength of schedule and conference and it showed Friday night .Hands down west fork was a soft #1 seed am i surprised fordyce won not really .

bhartgen

West Fork looked good. Not used to overall southern speed. Felt like the defense played enthusiastically and with intense purpose. It's a lot easier when you can pen your ears back and not worry about getting beat deep. These kids have had a good year. Will have to worry about getting beat deep against Smackover. Not going to concede to a very talented Group from Smackover. Fordyce will have to play a great game to win Friday night. They are capable and willing. Good Luck to both teams. Happy Thanksgiving.

Buckaroo4Life06

I know next week is thanksgiving I really wanna give thanks to Fordyce for allowing smackover to stay at home for this 3rd round playoff game.

BuckarooFire

Buckaroo4life06 yes, yes indeed.
I hope they. Don't overlook them either. But that Thanksgiving Dinner deems irresistible even to the people with the most will power lol

mack truck

Good luck to both teams.We have represented 3A-6 very well!

mack truck

Good luck to both teams.We have represented 3A-6 very well!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas