• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How good is mayflower?

Started by war cardinals, November 22, 2014, 09:23:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

war cardinals

How good is mayflower seems nobody is talking about them. they beat a tradition rich harding academy last night. very possible semifinal match up with smackover in buckaroo land.

thestopper

They are pretty good! Running back is legit! QB is definitely experienced!  Defense is questionable!

thestopper

Also have a good set of wide receivers.

GoCats

They're good, but they won last night on Harding Academy's mistakes. 5 turnovers and the big play. Harding was up 17-0, and after that things seemed to go down hill for them. Mayflower can surprise some people though. As shown last night, sometimes the better team doesn't always win in the playoffs. That's why they play the game. Good luck to Mayflower next week though. Congrats on a good season.

FNLsupporter

I think the better team Did win!

TheTruth2010

This is how I would rank the teams left In the Playoffs. 1. Charleston 2. Smackover 3. Booneville 4. Episcopal 5. Hoxie 6.Mayflower 7. Osceola 8. Fordyce

Eaglefan1

Mistakes are part of the game.  In Mayflower/ HA part 1 Mayflower had 3 turnovers in the second half.  You can say that cost us that game.  Most games are won by the team that makes the fewest mistakes, turnovers especially.  Congrats to Harding on a good season.  Look forward to seeing you in baseball.

3cats

Quote from: Eaglefan1 on November 24, 2014, 04:22:11 am
Mistakes are part of the game.  In Mayflower/ HA part 1 Mayflower had 3 turnovers in the second half.  You can say that cost us that game.  Most games are won by the team that makes the fewest mistakes, turnovers especially.  Congrats to Harding on a good season.  Look forward to seeing you in baseball.
Always a good matchup.   Good Luck to you all as well

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on November 23, 2014, 09:02:22 am
This is how I would rank the teams left In the Playoffs. 1. Charleston 2. Smackover 3. Booneville 4. Episcopal 5. Hoxie 6.Mayflower 7. Osceola 8. Fordyce
i've got
1. charleston
2. booneville
2. smackover
4. hoxie
5. ec$
6. mayflower
7. osceola
8. redbugs

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas