• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville fans...............

Started by Blue, November 22, 2014, 11:23:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gold45

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 23, 2014, 09:24:19 am
I can see Gold45 and I are gonna be best friends!!!!  8)

In the words of Justin Timberlake..... Cry me a river!!

Ha!  I doubt that.  But I guess I probably have to wait until I reach 50 posts until I am Fearless qualified to figure out posters who give respect where respect is due and those that just run their mouth cause of some kind of arbitrary chip on their shoulder.  Lucky for you,  this only makes post 22 for me so there is still time for us to be BFF's!  ;) 

adaptedtigerfan

I don't care if you make 3,000 a day.   If you can't tell how I post by now...  You never will.   So just stay mad all you want and I will continue to hate Bville! 

gold45

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 23, 2014, 12:23:23 pm
I don't care if you make 3,000 a day.   If you can't tell how I post by now...  You never will.   So just stay mad all you want and I will continue to hate Bville!

Our potential to be BFF's is not looking promising :-\. I know I obviously can't "tell how you post" so I can't possibly know for sure but I am getting the vibe that you are the one who is mad? ::). I said I was just annoyed. 

adaptedtigerfan

Haha. I ain't mad....   Just ask OLDSCHOOL.  I find it quite amusing that you just can't handle it..    8)

gold45

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 23, 2014, 02:00:53 pm
Haha. I ain't mad....   Just ask OLDSCHOOL.  I find it quite amusing that you just can't handle it..    8)

::)  Not sure what it is I said that insinuates "I can't handle it" (whatever "it" is) or that makes you keep telling me that I am "mad" about things you say.  I find it ANNOYING that you seem to go out of your way to hate on Booneville.  I find it ANNOYING when anyone from any town takes cheap shots at a team for no apparent reason. It comes across as disrespectful and rude.  It doesn't "make me mad" or "hurt my feelings."  The only thing it hurts is other's perception of Charleston fans.  And I just think the Tigers and the town deserve better than that.  Like it or not, people from other communities form opinions about towns and their people based on how their fans act.  I just wish you would "read more, insult less."  But judging from what I've seen from "how you post," you like being "the most hated Charleston poster" so I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time calling you out on it.  But if you ever decide you would like to cross over into being "the most respected Charleston poster", you and I might have a chance at that friendship after all  :)

Bearcatdad

Quote from: gold45 on November 23, 2014, 03:43:54 pm
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 23, 2014, 02:00:53 pm

::)  Not sure what it is I said that insinuates "I can't handle it" (whatever "it" is) or that makes you keep telling me that I am "mad" about things you say.  I find it ANNOYING that you seem to go out of your way to hate on Booneville.  I find it ANNOYING when anyone from any town takes cheap shots at a team for no apparent reason. It comes across as disrespectful and rude.  It doesn't "make me mad" or "hurt my feelings."  The only thing it hurts is other's perception of Charleston fans.  And I just think the Tigers and the town deserve better than that.  Like it or not, people from other communities form opinions about towns and their people based on how their fans act.  I just wish you would "read more, insult less."  But judging from what I've seen from "how you post," you like being "the most hated Charleston poster" so I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time calling you out on it.  But if you ever decide you would like to cross over into being "the most respected Charleston poster", you and I might have a chance at that friendship after all  :)

+1

adaptedtigerfan

Haha I'm one of the most liked Charleston posters...   Just not by u Suger Grove folk! 

gold45

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 22, 2014, 11:59:17 pm
Well Gold45 you have been on long enough to make 19 posts...  That should be plenty of time to know how I post.  So I guess just keep getting mad.   I'm the most hated poster in Charleston and the most liked at the same time......    Good luck friday..   Ur gonna need it. 8)

Just quoting your words.

adaptedtigerfan

Never said I wasn't the most hated....     

Jabali

Adapted gets mad. When he gets mad he asks to meet you at the goal posts. When you do not meet him at the goal posts he stalks you and accuses you of being a chicken. There are a few of his Charleston fans/toadies (seem like kids) that defend this. All Charleston fans see this and ignore it when it happens. Maybe they think he will want to meet them at the goal posts.The bottom line is this, when you take it to that level on a high school message board you become the loser. No if, ands or buts.

adaptedtigerfan

Thanks for your LOVE. Jabali...   Seems like u goobers from Booneville are the only ones that get offended..    OLDSCHOOL & Nastynice are the only decent posters y'all have..   The rest are a buck of cry babies!!

Longfellow

I'm starting to think that Jabali and his hate for adapted extends beyond high school football. I hate teams that beat my team too, but you need to calm down man!

adaptedtigerfan

Considering I know about 3 people from the large suburb of Sugar Grove..  I don't have a clue who Jabali is.   I'm sure he prob knows me tho.   A lot of people do.

nastynice

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 23, 2014, 06:27:19 pm
Considering I know about 3 people from the large suburb of Sugar Grove..  I don't have a clue who Jabali is.   I'm sure he prob knows me tho.   A lot of people do.
What 3 people do you know?

-Painted Fan-

Is Sugar Grove where MJ'S Bar & Grill is located?
That place is awesome! My favorite sports bar!

adaptedtigerfan

That's Chismville.   And if I told you then you would know who I am.   ;)

nastynice

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on November 23, 2014, 06:31:36 pm
Is Sugar Grove where MJ'S Bar & Grill is located?
That place is awesome! My favorite sports bar!
No, that's chismville.
Sugar Grove is 9 miles southeast of Booneville.

nastynice

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 23, 2014, 06:32:41 pm
That's Chismville.   And if I told you then you would know who I am.   ;)
If you're talking to me, I already know who you are.

Just curious who you knew in SG.

OLDSCHOOL82

Sugar grove used to be a town all by itself.

Jabali

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 23, 2014, 06:40:52 pm
Sugar grove used to be a town all by itself.
Yep, the new bridge over Petit Jean from Magazine to Sugar Grove realy hurt Booneville football. Real plus for their gene pool though. (joke)

Jabali

Quote from: Longfellow on November 23, 2014, 06:24:22 pm
I'm starting to think that Jabali and his hate for adapted extends beyond high school football. I hate teams that beat my team too, but you need to calm down man!
I do not hate Charleston and I do not hate or know adapted. I respond with garbage to his garbage. I do not think he hates Btown, I seriously think he is jealous of it.

adaptedtigerfan

Proud Buckaroo

HorseFeathers

Boooneville beat them 32-6...Their defense must be better :D

Jabali

November 24, 2014, 07:13:09 pm #74 Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 07:25:55 pm by Jabali
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 23, 2014, 08:00:05 pm
Hahaha. Jealous???   47-20. 26-0
Yeppers adapted, me thinks you got some real jealousy and hatred pent up from being a County Line Indian who has to cheer for the Tiggers. It has to go against every fiber of your being.

I have heard that the blood fued started between Charleston and County Line started when a Flanigan tried to sell a hog at the sale barn that had a Gattis ear mark. Who knows, it might have been something as simple as Charlestons schools offering mens athletics while County Line didn't. But being the hater that you are, you are forced to transpose all the hatred that your pea brain can muster on the Bearcats. You probably imagine that it was the Bearcats and not the Tiggers that use to pick up all the decent looking County Line women ( one pick-up truck w/stock racks) and take them to Peter Pender. You have probably have even convinced yourself that It was The Bearcats and not the Tiggers that sat in the bleachers and snickered  while you were getting basketballs bounced off the top of your head in ever tiny rat infested gym there is in this part of the state.

adaptedtigerfan

You are getting there.  But I quit playing basketball in the 10th grade.  Due to the fact that it sucks..  Did rather well @ baseball tho.  But if you keep on you might find out that I may have attended buneville at one time 8)

Jabali

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 24, 2014, 07:21:13 pm
You are getting there.  But I quit playing basketball in the 10th grade.  Due to the fact that it sucks..  Did rather well @ baseball tho.  But if you keep on you might find out that I may have attended buneville at one time 8)
That happens quite a bit.

adaptedtigerfan

Mr.Fridaynight11

adaptedtigerfan

irish

your are an rear!!!! Adaptedtigerfan  i have seen a lot of your posted hate booneville all you want but be ware Charleston will lose and how that night will be so good to see because you think they are so unbeatable....

adaptedtigerfan

Ok..   Thank you for your opinion.  It is greatly appreciated.

nastynice

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 25, 2014, 08:29:31 pm
Ok..   Thank you for your opinion.  It is greatly appreciated.
Irish must really hate you adapted. He's been registered since 2004 and only has 57 posts. And half of them are for you.

adaptedtigerfan

DogsWin7

adaptedtigerfan

Jack1990

Everyone???..That might be a stretch! LOL

unbiased05

Quote from: nastynice on November 22, 2014, 03:47:58 pm
Quote from: -Painted Fan- on November 22, 2014, 03:41:28 pm
Booneville has one of the loudest, most loyal fan bases in the state. There's one gentleman that you will hear at every Bearcats game; it doesn't matter if you're in the restroom, you will hear him. My goal in every Charleston/Booneville game is to try to be as loud as he is.
Thanks Painted Fan. Some people don't understand loyal fan bases.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I don't think blowing a horn EVERYTIME you gain 10+ yards makes you a "loyal" fan.

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: unbiased05 on November 29, 2014, 07:27:45 am
Booneville has one of the loudest, most loyal fan bases in the state. There's one gentleman that you will hear at every Bearcats game; it doesn't matter if you're in the restroom, you will hear him. My goal in every Charleston/Booneville game is to try to be as loud as he is.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I don't think blowing a horn EVERYTIME you gain 10+ yards makes you a "loyal" fan.

Dang it you gotta quit saying this type of stuff....   I can only give you a clap once per hour!!

gold45

As opposed to what?  An "unloyal" fan?  I personally think if a fan is willing to blow a horn EVERYTIME, they are pretty "loyal" :D

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: gold45 on November 29, 2014, 10:46:54 am

As opposed to what?  An "unloyal" fan?  I personally think if a fan is willing to blow a horn EVERYTIME, they are pretty "loyal" :D
\
Loyal to the Little Johns?

Bearcatdad

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 29, 2014, 10:52:55 am

\

I'm pretty sure it to the Bearcats. Personally I'm glad our fans do what they do when we have big plays.  We don't have to play music over our pa speakers to pump up our team.   Our fans do it all by themselves.

gold45

Quote from: Bearcatdad on November 29, 2014, 11:52:24 am

\

I'm pretty sure it to the Bearcats. Personally I'm glad our fans do what they do when we have big plays.  We don't have to play music over our pa speakers to pump up our team.   Our fans do it all by themselves.

+1 Bearcatdad. And I also have to give a shout out to Booneville's band.   With the exception of playing "Jingle Bells" during a critical drive during the Hoxie game, they have been great this year!  I will never get tired of hearing them play the "Cherokee."

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: gold45 on November 29, 2014, 12:51:56 pm

\

+1 Bearcatdad. And I also have to give a shout out to Booneville's band.   With the exception of playing "Jingle Bells" during a critical drive during the Hoxie game, they have been great this year!  I will never get tired of hearing them play the "Cherokee."

I'm tired or hearing ppl CRY about the jaws music in the loud speaker. It's just excuses for why you got owned on the field week 9. Gold sorry but your about to have to wait a good LONG while to hear the Cherokee!!!

gold45

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on November 29, 2014, 06:15:25 pm

\

I'm tired or hearing ppl CRY about the jaws music in the loud speaker. It's just excuses for why you got owned on the field week 9. Gold sorry but your about to have to wait a good LONG while to hear the Cherokee!!!

Who said anything about Charleston's jaws music?  For some reason, I thought this thread was about Booneville and their loud fans and infamous horn.  I guess that's just another example of me being a Fearless rookie.  I forget that all threads lead back to Chucktown! ::) After Friday night,  I'm thinking you will wake up in the middle of the night with the Cherokee playing in your head after hearing it so much, ChucktownTiger!!  GO CATS GO!!!

Jabali

\

That doesn't suprise me a bit Chucktown Tiger. On October 30th I went to Btown vs Ctown Jr High football game. Before the game the BJHS played the National Anthem. During the game they played Cherokee a bunch. During halftime they played several songs. It was their first performance and they done a great job, better than most SR highs. For Ctowns performance they put What I think was Miley Cirus on the PA and had a line of about 30 kids Twerking. (sp?)

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: gold45 on November 29, 2014, 06:50:46 pm

\

Who said anything about Charleston's jaws music?  For some reason, I thought this thread was about Booneville and their loud fans and infamous horn.  I guess that's just another example of me being a Fearless rookie.  I forget that all threads lead back to Chucktown! ::) After Friday night,  I'm thinking you will wake up in the middle of the night with the Cherokee playing in your head after hearing it so much, ChucktownTiger!!  GO CATS GO!!!

The music over the pa in previous post was referring to Charleston music. Rookie? Pretty sure we're right there on the post count. Bring your horn bring ur cherokee and we'll see if it makes a difference for ya on Friday. Bville fans are no doubt the loudest to come to alumni and Mr George at the reigns. Gold we'll see u after the game Friday and welcome u back to the charleston side. Get'em Get'em Tigers! Can't wait!!!!

OLDSCHOOL82

Good talk going on.  Cherokee will play.  Horns will blow.  And the pa will blare.  It's hard to hear much of any of them when your in the zone of the game and the fans are loud!  And if you don't think the Cherokee will play then.... We scored 20 with our fullback at qb and not running our true offense!  Go cats go!

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 29, 2014, 07:15:05 pm
Good talk going on.  Cherokee will play.  Horns will blow.  And the pa will blare.  It's hard to hear much of any of them when your in the zone of the game and the fans are loud!  And if you don't think the Cherokee will play then.... We scored 20 with our fullback at qb and not running our true offense!  Go cats go!

No doubt we'll hear it. I think it'll be a much closer game. Bville is healthy but Charlseton also returns a couple key starters who were out week 9. Should be a ROCKIN atmosphere. Both fan bases will
Be at their BEST. Can't wai.....just hope
To not hear the Cherokee too much! :)

adaptedtigerfan

Still wagering on my pick...  It's not looking good for the purple cats.... 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas