• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola @ Charleston rd 3

Started by adaptedtigerfan, November 21, 2014, 10:19:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover   's PF/PA: 549/139.

Charleston's PF/PA: 515/172.

adaptedtigerfan

Didn't Fouke score both TDs on Smackover starters?   They never got past their 45...   Held their RB to 44 yards.

Proud Buckaroo

Ask them how many yards their runner back had against us.

adaptedtigerfan

I know he scored..  What part of they never got past their 45 do u not understand

Proud Buckaroo

Fouke scored one time on our starters before half. They did not score again until the 4th quarter. Which our starters were long out of the game.

Proud Buckaroo

Since we keep bringing up past games... Let's talk about Two rivers. How close was it before you had the breakaway?

WPWells

12th Man votes that we get to the Charleston-Smackover matchup before we begin discussion

Proud Buckaroo

Just keep thinking Smackover will be a push over, and lay down... They thrive on being underestimated.

WPWells

12th Man doesn't think that Smackover will be a pushover. 12th Man just knows that both teams have to win two more games before this matchup happens, so these teams should focus on Osceola and Fordyce

war cardinals

I FEEL IT CLASS 3A FOOTBALL STATE CHAMPIONS SMACKOVER BUCKAROOS :-*

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 22, 2014, 09:09:22 pm
12th Man doesn't think that Smackover will be a pushover. 12th Man just knows that both teams have to win two more games before this matchup happens, so these teams should focus on Osceola and Fordyce

I am completely focused on Fordyce. I just keep reading on here where Smackover is being underestimated, and Buckaroo Fire posted about Smackover playing Charleston. I said that Smackover matches up with Charleston better than people think..

WPWells

12th Man will agree with that for sure

In this streak, Charleston hasn't really even been tested. 12th Man believes that Smackover could actually give Charleston a four-quarter game

bigcat72

12th man now sounds like green moose

2010Tigerhaz-been

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 22, 2014, 09:15:07 pm
12th Man will agree with that for sure

In this streak, Charleston hasn't really even been tested. 12th Man believes that Smackover could actually give Charleston a four-quarter game

Why are you speaking in third person all of the sudden?

BuckarooFire

I don't know what's. Wrong with the eye of the tiger up there but HECK NO. They did not and if couldn't score on our Starters. . they Barely scored on the Jv team .. And Yes .. That was the Jv team if you haven't  heard yet Young tiger

WPWells

Check the Pick'em thread. 12th Man underwent an identity crisis

-Painted Fan-

If memory serves, haven't we heard all the excuses about Smackover having players with cramps as the reason the Buckaroos lost to Junction City? They must not have Midol in Union County.

Proud Buckaroo

It was the first game of the season, it was blazing hot. Nice low blow to 15-17 year old kids. Really shows your maturity level. Need I remind you the score was 12-12 at half time. Smackover turned the ball over twice in the red zone, in which would give them the win.

BuckarooFire

Wooooah now don't fool yourself yes we lost and yes we cramped .. Bring them back after the season. Junction won't touch them . Want excuses. We can give you that.  But that's not what Smacktown is about we are all about action just so happens the action that night fell a little short in that heat it was to be expected

-Painted Fan-

You don't have to remind me of anything. We've played in heat before.
Why is it an "excuse" in Charleston's case, but an "explanation" in your case?
Oh yeah...because you're the mighty Bucs from Union County, the greatest high school college team ever.
Sorry, I forgot.

Proud Buckaroo

There is no need to be a lady's feminine product..

-Painted Fan-

BAMA#16

Wish we could have played JC in the hootens Classic instead of Shiloh.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on November 22, 2014, 09:58:15 pm
You don't have to remind me of anything. We've played in heat before.
Why is it an "excuse" in Charleston's case, but an "explanation" in your case?
Oh yeah...because you're the mighty Bucs from Union County, the greatest high school college team ever.
Sorry, I forgot.

An excuse would be a team scoring 28 points on you that was held to 8 by us was the result of "having two players out in the secondary." 

Proud Buckaroo

WPWells

Just like saying that you lost to JC because you had players cramp in the third quarter was an excuse...

Proud Buckaroo

That isn't an excuse. That is bad conditioning.

-Painted Fan-

I don't post very often, but I can't just sit back and let all the Smack posters run down MY town, MY team. I haven't said one word about Smackover before this, but you guys need to chill out, talking about something that may not even happen. For your information, Charleston isn't worried about you. I know you think you'rethe ccenter of the universe, but I can promise you, all Charleston cares about right now is Osceola. We don't care about Smackover. The last time we did care about Smackover, it was 42-0.

Proud Buckaroo

You must not know how to read, like at all. When have I run down your town, your team? Not once. I've been stating my opinion. You came in here like an a'hat. Taking low blows to high school kids.

BAMA#16

Conditioning will not be an issue this time of year, if it is, then something's wrong. I believe if both of these teams hold up their end of the deal and make it to Little Rock, it ought to be an epic game!!!!

Proud Buckaroo

This all started when I made the comment that 'Smackover can match up with Charleston better than people think...' Then, it just went from there. Never did I once "run your team down."

Proud Buckaroo

And no where else has any other Smackover posters 'ran down your team.'

nastynice

There is a thread just for this. Move it over there. Leave this to the Charleston/Osceola game.

BuckarooFire

When you get there watch how the script flips .

Like I said when I got here  Good luck to Osceola Don't count them out. (What other than my name dose that have to do with smackover vs. Charleston?)  Nothing .. Thank you.

Good lick to Charleston as well,  stay safe out there. Both teams.

DeeGee

Buckaroo fire I see your new to FF and I just gotta say your are not starting off on the right foot. Coming on here being cocky and hateful will get you nowhere but in the dissed department. If you want respect for you and your Bucks you have to show respect. Do you not realize the actions and words of fans can get your team a bad rep? Don't matter if you're the best or the worst team out there, there's a big difference in school/team pride and being a overbearing rude fan. If it does come down to Charleston and Smackover in the finals, do you really want your team looked upon so bad that everyone shows up to cheer on the other team because of the actions of fans? So please get  some maturity and self respect. It'll get you a lot farther I promise.

Ps:
Spelling and punctuation are a great knowledge to possess. Just saying. 

Longfellow

Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 23, 2014, 10:29:40 am
Buckaroo fire I see your new to FF and I just gotta say your are not starting off on the right foot. Coming on here being cocky and hateful will get you nowhere but in the dissed department. If you want respect for you and your Bucks you have to show respect. Do you not realize the actions and words of fans can get your team a bad rep? Don't matter if you're the best or the worst team out there, there's a big difference in school/team pride and being a overbearing rude fan. If it does come down to Charleston and Smackover in the finals, do you really want your team looked upon so bad that everyone shows up to cheer on the other team because of the actions of fans? So please get  some maturity and self respect. It'll get you a lot farther I promise.

Ps:
+1000

nastynice

Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 23, 2014, 10:29:40 am

Ps:
We'll at least he is new. Adapted has been on here a couple years now and STILL  is disrespectful and rude to everyone.

Longfellow

Adapted does it jokingly! What makes him different than any other homer on here?

BuckarooFire

@DeeGoldie I'm not new to it AT ALL.
Nor do I care about punctuation as long as you see it read it and are able to reply with ignorance as such, my post is effective .. And there is not a hateful bone in my fingers as I type. Until you come at me with some talk that has nothing to do with the subject matter. 
Thing is I just don't care. Send your attack if you will. Ill entertain you till you tire out.

BuckarooFire

And @longfellow that really isn't the type of person I am. Yet I did forget my Logging to my previous account. I only now decided to make anew account. 

Everyone on this site has their opinion. I respect that. Not everyone was worn 50 years ago and thinks that every button on the keybord is to be used to get their point across. @deegoldie

DogsWin7

Quote from: BuckarooFire on November 23, 2014, 11:39:14 am
And @longfellow that really isn't the type of person I am. Yet I did forget my Logging to my previous account. I only now decided to make anew account. 

Everyone on this site has their opinion. I respect that. Not everyone was worn 50 years ago and thinks that every button on the keybord is to be used to get their point across. @deegoldie

You still aren't worn out after 50years?      The autocorrect on the iPhone is the Debil!   :)

WPWells

Let 12th Man just make this clear...in real life adapted is one of the nicest people you could ever meet

DogsWin7

He comes from good family too.  :)

redheadfan

all of these buckaroo fans better be concentrating on Fordyce im gonna laugh when they beat yall

DeeGee

November 23, 2014, 12:16:09 pm #95 Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 12:36:07 pm by DeeGoldie

Lmbo! I'm humored! By no means am I 50 hahaha. Nope don't use every button. Genius level not on point, can't even give you props for a good try.  ::)

DogsWin7

November 23, 2014, 12:22:30 pm #96 Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 12:26:08 pm by DiehardFBfan
Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 23, 2014, 12:16:09 pm

Lmbo! I'm humored! By no means am I 50 hahaha. Nope don't use every button. Genus level not on point, can't even give you props for a good try.  ::)

Maybe Genus....but not Genius. :)

It takes all kinds here on Fearless!!  Lol!      Happy Sunday Everyone. :)

WPWells

12th Man just got out of church and is ready to settle into a day of trash talking with all y'all!

Last night during a family dinner I told my brother "I'm going to put my phone away during this dinner and talk to y'all because these morons will still be here when we finish"
;)

adaptedtigerfan

Dang...  Buck fire are you and Gold45 gonna cry about every post I make?

DeeGee

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on November 23, 2014, 12:22:30 pm
Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 23, 2014, 12:16:09 pm

Lmbo! I'm humored! By no means am I 50 hahaha. Nope don't use every button. Genius level not on point, can't even give you props for a good try.  ::)

Maybe Genus....but not Genius. :)

It takes all kinds here on Fearless!!  Lol!      Happy Sunday Everyone. :)

Fixed it lol. Girl I've had 3 hrs of sleep in the last 32 hours. A little sleep deprived at this point. Every time I fall asleep I wake right back up. The struggle is for real though! 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas