• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola @ Charleston rd 3

Started by adaptedtigerfan, November 21, 2014, 10:19:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Paperman

To all Football Fans in Class 3A with teams still playing,

Congratulations on your team making it this far. The 48 teams in this class have been whittled down to 8 and there are no more gimmes left to be played. Some fans seem to think their teams are far superior to those from the Northeast and that might be the case. But I caution you, do not go to sleep on anyone at this stage of the game. Booneville, Charleston, Smackover, and teams of their ilk are all fine teams. But it really doesn't matter if your quarterback is a D1 signee or not right now. It is all about what happens on the field. I can assure you that Osceola and Hoxie are going to bring everything they've got to Chucktown and Daniel Booneville. They will play until the final whistle blows and while they may not win, they are going to leave it all on the field.

P.S. - Charleston Posters do remind me of Shiloh posters to a point. And please don't take that as a negative comment. Best of luck to everybody the rest of the way. I pray that all teams will remain healthy.  ;D

WPWells

12th Man gives you a +1 and would like to wish the Seminoles good luck on Friday!

Missco

Charleston will win with ease...

Nature Boy

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 23, 2014, 12:24:43 pm
Dang...  Buck fire are you and Gold45 gonna cry about every post I make?

Why not....you cry about every post.

adaptedtigerfan

Come on Ric Flair...   Show me where I have cried?  Read more and post less!

Nature Boy

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 23, 2014, 01:59:02 pm

Crying now......show me where I cried

You're an easy target, you can dish it out but you can't take it

adaptedtigerfan

You can't dish it...   If you think u got me crying you are sadly mistaken..    I don't get mad on here about anything.   

Nature Boy

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 23, 2014, 02:10:29 pm
You can't dish it...   If you think u got me crying you are sadly mistaken..    I don't get mad on here about anything.

Who said anything about getting mad? You don't want to talk football.  I'm not going anywhere. Female posters don't scare me away.

adaptedtigerfan

I'll talk football...  Osceola is gonna get smoked.

Nature Boy

adaptedtigerfan

Then I guess we have nothing to discuss.

Nature Boy

adaptedtigerfan

Lemme guess u are an extension of Sugar Grove?

BassMaster33

nastynice

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 23, 2014, 02:55:58 pm
Low blow. You wouldn't last a day in SG adapted. You're too soft and weak.

-Painted Fan-

I'm just thankful that Korliss Marshall is now up on The Hill. That guy is electric!

adaptedtigerfan

Yeah he probably isn't up there anymore.

DogsWin7

-Painted Fan-

WPWells

Yes. 12th Man suspects that he will transfer

Nature Boy

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 23, 2014, 03:40:29 pm
Yes. 12th Man suspects that he will transfer

I think he committed to UCA before the Hogs offered.

fbisgreat

If he goes to UCA he want have to set out next year.

ChucktownTigerFan

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: nastynice on November 23, 2014, 03:24:44 pm
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 23, 2014, 02:55:58 pm
Low blow. You wouldn't last a day in SG adapted. You're too soft and weak.

Nastynice, maybe u shoulda got some more of those Grover's since they're so tough. Maybe coulda actually made it a game Haloween night.

ChucktownTiger

Can't wait for Friday night to roll around. Gonna be a big night for the Tigers and Hogs. Charleston rolls once again. I'm guessing this week will be a little tougher than last. Tigers win, setting up round 2 of the Game of the Century. It's hard to beat a good team like Btown once and even harder to do it twice. Stay focused get the job done this week and we will all get NOTHING done next week. Lol

CHS - 42
OHS - 21

Longfellow

I'm hoping for a repeat of last years quarterfinals. If I remember correctly, Storey threw for 500 yds and 7 TDs. The best display of passing I've seen in a high school game.

The Dynasty

Quote from: BuckarooFire on November 22, 2014, 02:57:36 pm
Dear OSCEOLA SEMINOLES,

Y'all need to beat Charleston cause I wanna see what ya team is really about cause ikno what Charleston is about .
Plus people lookin for a mercy rule right out the gate on yalls team.

I have no doubt these Buckaroo's Will hold their own on Fordyce for the second time this year!

But This game up north on that field in Charleston.. All I'm Hearing is an underestimated Osceola Team.

Down South Here in Buckaroo Country all I'm hearing is Smackover And Charleston.. how about you guys take this as a chance to prove everyone wrong and flip the script. I (personally) would like to See your team in action. Stay motivated!!

So what you're saying is you don't want any of Charleston. You're a smart man.

The Dynasty

Quote from: nastynice on November 22, 2014, 10:26:33 pm
There is a thread just for this. Move it over there. Leave this to the Charleston/Osceola game.

Great point. And just to clear the air Charleston knows the road to War Memorial. We ain't looking over anyone.

The Dynasty

November 24, 2014, 09:03:04 am #129 Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 09:08:10 am by The Dynasty
Quote from: BuckarooFire on November 23, 2014, 11:39:14 am
And @longfellow that really isn't the type of person I am. Yet I did forget my Logging to my previous account. I only now decided to make anew account. 

Everyone on this site has their opinion. I respect that. Not everyone was worn 50 years ago and thinks that every button on the keybord is to be used to get their point across. @deegoldie

Have you ever heard the saying "Let the sleeping dog lie."

The Dynasty

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 23, 2014, 01:59:02 pm

adaptedtigerfan

2010Tigerhaz-been

TheTruth2010

nastynice

November 25, 2014, 09:44:01 pm #135 Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 10:06:48 pm by nastynice
I may add a couple more td's to my prediction. I just noticed that Hootens has Danville ranked above Osceola. And we all know how horrible Danville was. How did Osceola get this far?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bootlegger on November 22, 2014, 11:24:56 am
Charleston posters remind me of the Shiloh posters from a few years back.we are the best ever and no one stands a chance against us we are the greatest ever and no reason for the other teams to even make the trip over to Charleston or it will be their final resting spot.

I'm not sure that I'm thinking of the same Shiloh fans as you...These Charleston fans(even if they do lean a little to the over-confident side) don't hold a candle to the Shiloh fans that I remember...

ISU7

adaptedtigerfan

For this to be the quarter final round it sure it quiet.

BAMA#16

3/3a is probably done after Friday night. Adapted, didn't osceola play lavaca last year, or was it the year before?

adaptedtigerfan

WPWells

If 12th Man recalls correctly, Lavaca beat Osceola in that one

DogsWin7

You two think Osceola has a special horn??   

OLDSCHOOL82

Speaking of horns.  We played Lincoln for the first time last year.  I know they where in 3A for awhile.  Have they always had those soccer horns?  Man, now those are annoying!

Jalkuranis

Pretty much them and Berryville out of that 4A conference use those things. Only Berryville has a large Hispanic population so they have way more than one. It's a shame they don't get to use them more.

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover played Lincoln about 2 years ago and I do not remember then having those horns. Must have gotten them when they moved up... Then again... They didn't score much.

FootballFan50

Charleston by as much as they want.

BAMA#16

CHS-42, Osceola-13. I would like to see Charleston pushed a little to see how they respond in a close game, which hasn't been the case the last two years.

YC

Paperman

Osceola has won 8 of last nine games, after an 0-3 start. Seminoles may not be the best team in the state, but they have achieved far more than anyone could have imagined this season. Team has only three seniors who play, so the future is bright in Mississippi County.
Chuck-town might win this game, and win by as many as they want, but Osceola is going to give it a go. You know, there are 40 other class 3A teams who would love to have another game to play tonight, even if it would be against Charleston.
Best wishes to the Seminoles. Hope everyone on both teams comes out of this game unscathed. :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas