• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola @ Charleston rd 3

Started by adaptedtigerfan, November 21, 2014, 10:19:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

Osceola comes off a tough 14-7 win against Melbourne.  They will hop on the big yellow and head west to meet Charleston @ alumni field where their season will come to its final resting place.

Charleston 47
Osceola 14

WPWells

501Arkansas

Don't down the Seminoles now. We know Charleston a great team

adaptedtigerfan

TheTruth2010

Chuck, by as much as they want. Again.

Pit Bull

Radiotalker

November 22, 2014, 07:29:28 am #6 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 09:29:38 am by Radiotalker
Daunting task for the Seminoles, but then again who gave them a chance at Hoxie. If someone would have told me that the Noles would be conference champs and play in the quarter-finals of the 3A playoffs I would say they would  need to be drug tested.

I'm note sure Osceola can score enough to keep up with the Tigers. This is a very young Osceola team....only 3 seniors on the entire team. Playing at home the first two rounds has helped but now they are jumping into the fire.

I'm hoping the Tigers overlook the Noles.

Jalkuranis

Unfortunately the Tigers don't overlook anyone. Not even during conference play so it won't happen in the playoffs. They will be ready.

BAMA#16

Trust me, they won't overlook Osceola, even with a possible rematch with the cats in the semis.

bootlegger

Charleston posters remind me of the Shiloh posters from a few years back.we are the best ever and no one stands a chance against us we are the greatest ever and no reason for the other teams to even make the trip over to Charleston or it will be their final resting spot.

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: bootlegger on November 22, 2014, 11:24:56 am
Charleston posters remind me of the Shiloh posters from a few years back.we are the best ever and no one stands a chance against us we are the greatest ever and no reason for the other teams to even make the trip over to Charleston or it will be their final resting spot.

no not all Just ME :P

bootlegger

adaptedtigerfan

Dude, I just started a thread.  If you didn't like it then just move on to the next one.  Quit crying and move on.

bootlegger

You should show a little respect to all teams in the playoffs then move on. DUDE

WPWells

nastynice

Quote from: bootlegger on November 22, 2014, 11:36:02 am
You should show a little respect to all teams in the playoffs then move on. DUDE
Bootlegger, meet adapted!

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: bootlegger on November 22, 2014, 11:36:02 am

I did show respect I gave you 14 I could have said ZERO.

bootlegger

See you proved my point! I will leave it alone now.

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: bootlegger on November 22, 2014, 12:16:12 pm

This could turn out to be a fun week don't give up.  Its just Saturday

TheTruth2010

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 22, 2014, 12:22:13 pm
Quote from: bootlegger on November 22, 2014, 12:16:12 pm

This could turn out to be a fun week don't give up.  Its just Saturday
And chuck is already up 7-0

Radiotalker

So that's how it's going to be in here......junior high comments.

I tried to participate in a reasonable manner. I'm out.

Good luck to both teams.

Lineman

Dude, Adapted is just stating his opinion. It has nothing to do with downing or disrespect. He thinks, like a lot of us, that our DUDES will line up and beat your DUDES.

adaptedtigerfan

Wow..  come on man Im not really a bad guy.  No need to get all bent outta shape.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Radiotalker on November 22, 2014, 12:54:30 pm

Good luck to both teams.
In six days Osceola will join you, because they will be out too.   ;)

Coltman 79

Quote from: bootlegger on November 22, 2014, 11:24:56 am
I feel that teams such as Charleston should have fans that expect to win and feel as if their team is better than the others. Not a reason to tell someone to not show up, just confidence that they are the better team. In 2010 when the Colts made their undefeated run the fans did feel we could beat anyone and it was conveyed over to the team. Nothing wrong with backing your team and appreciating the effort it took to reach that level. If you cant deal with it, then you need to not get in the conversation.

livinthedream

really excited to be here for this game....finally get to make the trek back home :D :D :D

I say chucktown wins 42-14

WPWells

Can't wait to see you there, livinthedream!

lorettalynn

irish

well Charleston you will fall when ever that is and who ever the team is you will fall. it might be sooner than you think

Nature Boy

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 22, 2014, 01:06:21 pm
Wow..  come on man Im not really a bad guy.  No need to get all bent outta shape.

You're a guy........could have fooled me   ;)

Nature Boy

Quote from: Nature Boy on November 22, 2014, 01:54:07 pm
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 22, 2014, 01:06:21 pm

You're a guy........could have fooled me   ;)

Oh yeah.....that's my opinion

YC

I was under the understanding than that Newhart and Kuykendall would be back for last week's game. I knew as long as they have been out they would probably have to just ease their way back. I did see Kuykendall and he played quite a bit in the 1st half (more than I expected) but I did not see Newhart. I have a lot of difficulty making out the numbers on those uniforms but at 6'3" and over 200lbs he is hard to miss. I did not see him on the field or on the sidelines. Did I just miss him or is he still not ready?

BassMaster33

Hey Osceola, have y'all's D-Coordinator hollar at us. (FOUKE)
We held Storey to only 137 yards!  Maybe his season low!! Ha!

Obviously, I'm kidding!

hoghelmet14

Quote from: BassMaster33 on November 22, 2014, 02:01:47 pm

Obviously, I'm kidding!

yep.... the way to do that is fumble early and often... make Storey a short field.... LOL

nastynice

Good luck to both teams.
Radio, welcome to the Charleston thread!

That's how these guys roll!

Lineman

Yea but he couldn't stop them from scoring 41.

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: nastynice on November 22, 2014, 02:11:09 pm

Good luck to both teams.

You could be playing Booneville.  Everything over there is unicorns, rainbows, and butterflies.   They all come together on the perfectly manicured lawn and play together peacefully.  All so nice and never say anything negative,  just a great bunch of people........ I hate it for you guys that you had to be matched up with us.

nastynice

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 22, 2014, 02:15:08 pm
Quote from: nastynice on November 22, 2014, 02:11:09 pm

Good luck to both teams.

You could be playing Booneville.  Everything over there is unicorns, rainbows, and butterflies.   They all come together on the perfectly manicured lawn and play together peacefully.  All so nice and never say anything negative,  just a great bunch of people........ I hate it for you guys that you had to be matched up with us.
You forgot Skittles, we love Skittles.

adaptedtigerfan

O yeah...Ive seen the skittles commercial.    ;D

BuckarooFire

November 22, 2014, 02:57:36 pm #39 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 03:01:40 pm by BuckarooFire
Dear OSCEOLA SEMINOLES,

Y'all need to beat Charleston cause I wanna see what ya team is really about cause ikno what Charleston is about .
Plus people lookin for a mercy rule right out the gate on yalls team.

I have no doubt these Buckaroo's Will hold their own on Fordyce for the second time this year!

But This game up north on that field in Charleston.. All I'm Hearing is an underestimated Osceola Team.

Down South Here in Buckaroo Country all I'm hearing is Smackover And Charleston.. how about you guys take this as a chance to prove everyone wrong and flip the script. I (personally) would like to See your team in action. Stay motivated!!

BassMaster33

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on November 22, 2014, 02:08:19 pm
Quote from: BassMaster33 on November 22, 2014, 02:01:47 pm

Obviously, I'm kidding!

yep.... the way to do that is fumble early and often... make Storey a short field.... LOL
I didn't say how we done it, I just said we did it! Haha

Jalkuranis

Quote from: BuckarooFire on November 22, 2014, 02:57:36 pm
Dear OSCEOLA SEMINOLES,

Y'all need to beat Charleston cause I wanna see what ya team is really about cause ikno what Charleston is about .

I have no doubt these Buckaroo's Will hold their own on Fordyce for the second time this year!

But This game up north on that field in Charleston.. All I'm Hearing is an underestimated Osceola Team.

Down South Here in Buckaroo Country all I'm hearing is Smackover And Charleston.. how about you guys take this as a chance to prove everyone wrong and flip the script. I (personally) would like to See your team in action. Stay motivated!!

You're just saying that cause you don't want to meet Charleston at the rock.

OLDSCHOOL82

Sick Dog

Why does it sound like you fear Charleston? I hear Storey is starting for Razorbacks next weekend against Missouri so ther is hope for yall!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Jalkuranis on November 22, 2014, 06:39:40 pm
Quote from: BuckarooFire on November 22, 2014, 02:57:36 pm
Dear OSCEOLA SEMINOLES,

You're just saying that cause you don't want to meet Charleston at the rock.

Smackover matches up with charleston better than people think...

Sick Dog

Yea so does Prescott but they will not have to worry about that will they? I wish Bucs and Curleywolves were still in same conference

Proud Buckaroo

Prescott is out of the picture. Smackover isn't. So why bring them up?

BuckarooFire

I'm saying that because I know what its like to step on Charleston's  field as an underdog I've been there and done that ... I'd love to see Charleston in War memorial stadium. ( you and I both know that it is looking that way) but I'd love for Those Seminoles to come out and lay the hat on A great Charleston team ..  When The Bucks Do See you guys .. Just know that its not!  Going to be what you think. Till you've experienced A Battling Buckaroo football game you can't  be as ready as you think. That goes both ways . but I believe I know what's coming . (One man team). Let the Qb feel the pads and the team crumbles .  that's just my opinion . Also. The. Opinion of a pretty good warriors Team both schools have faced this Season.

adaptedtigerfan

You boys haven't seen a defense like Charleston..  And if the qb went out the backup would do just fine.

Proud Buckaroo

A defense that allowed a team we held to 8, score 28 points on you. Oh, that's right. "Two DBs were out that Game."

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas