• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

26:10:00 and counting until kickoff...

Started by 51bootpass, November 20, 2014, 04:52:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

51bootpass

Definitely going to be a few games worth buying a ticket for... Just curious what y'all think and wanting a prediction page. My opinion doesn't mean much but...

Charleston 49
Fouke        14

Osceola     35
Melbourne 21

Prescott     42
Booneville  38

McGehee    35
Hoxie         31

West fork   42
Fordyce      28

Smackover 49
Lamar        31

H. Academy 35
Mayflower    31

E. Collegiate    38
Mountain View 21

51bootpass

The real game of the week will be in Prescott. That's who will get my money!

nastynice

51bootpass

I could see a couple going either way. Depending on weather conditions and which teams show up. Difference will split the contenders from the pretenders!

snoopy22

Some contenders will be gone after this week.  That's how the draw goes though.

DeeGee

I'll be at the Prescott game! I have a need for good football and to support the 5-3A!

SuperTurfMonkey

Think I'm going to watch the HA game this week.

DeeGee

Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on November 20, 2014, 07:15:20 pm

From the stands?
Lmbo, sorry had to say it because of the comment by fridaynightlights about you being in the stands. Just seemed fitting. Lol  ;D

51bootpass

I agree snoopy... Loser of Prescott/Booneville will be the #4 team throughout the post season. Just my opinion and I know a lot will agree.

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 20, 2014, 07:21:48 pm
Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on November 20, 2014, 07:15:20 pm

From the stands?
Lmbo, sorry had to say it because of the comment by fridaynightlights about you being in the stands. Just seemed fitting. Lol  ;D
lol...I'll be in the stands...lol

DeeGee

Ok just making sure. Lol
I find it odd that they posted all that craziness and haven't posted since. Especially since you haven't really posted much this season. But at least we can have fun with comments!

SuperTurfMonkey

November 20, 2014, 07:54:18 pm #11 Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 07:57:11 pm by SuperTurfMonkey
Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 20, 2014, 07:52:55 pm
Ok just making sure. Lol
I find it odd that they posted all that craziness and haven't posted since. Especially since you haven't really posted much this season. But at least we can have fun with comments!
they have been pming me...lol   telling me they know who I am :'(  plus i was trying to be nice this year...knowing they would have a down year.

DeeGee

I told them and everybody else who you are! Lol
One of these days folks will believe me I guess hahaha
Do you feel famous yet? It's like you've got your own little group of roadies!  But they are following the wrong person around! You are like an unsolved mystery episode  lmbo!

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 20, 2014, 08:06:15 pm
I told them and everybody else who you are! Lol
One of these days folks will believe me I guess hahaha
Do you feel famous yet? It's like you've got your own little group of roadies!  But they are following the wrong person around! You are like an unsolved mystery episode  lmbo!
More like infamous, but yep it's the price we pay sometimes... Lol

DeeGee

True! That's what happens when your famous in a small town! Haha
Here we go again derailing yet another thread! Lol

SuperTurfMonkey

Lol...yep people gonna get mad at me....oh wait people stay mad at me...lol   What I don't get is why they even care who I am lol it's just my opinion... Guess I touched a nerve along the line at some point....lol.

DeeGee

We all do. One day folks will learn not to take things posed on here so personal.

SuperTurfMonkey

So anyways, sorry for messing up the thread, carry on. 8)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas