• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville fan base

Started by JWiggs52, November 19, 2014, 03:59:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JWiggs52

How many of you Booneville posters will be going to watch the Bearcats beat Prescott?

nastynice

Nasty and his entourage will be headed south!

OLDSCHOOL82

Booneville will travel well.  Even with the rain in the forecast.

Coach Booneville

KOJACK

JWiggs52

Unfortunately I can't make it, but I know bearcat football and we will have the stands crowded and rowdy for a big game like this. Good luck Bearcats and safe travels

gold45

Wouldn't miss it ;D  Go Cats beat Prescott!

Wolfpack68

I hope God gives you guys safe travels. Prescott is a tough place to travel to though. I mean it hasn't gone well for anyone.

RowdyReputation40

I believe it was 94? Not really sure but booneville came to prescott and filled our whole side of the stands. I expect it to be a pack crowd Friday rain or clear skies

G-HIGH

If the game gets outta hand, come on up the road to gurdon and see what ought to be a good one there. I think Prescott's road ends Friday night.

1-Adam-12

Malloy and Reed will be there!

Sick Dog

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 19, 2014, 10:35:54 pm
If the game gets outta hand, come on up the road to gurdon and see what ought to be a good one there. I think Prescott's road ends Friday night.
Didn't Prescott road start with Gurdon earlier this season week 2 or 3 maybe? Love how jelous people get on here and hate on others for their success. Especially loosers. Remember Smackover game this year?

KOJACK

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 20, 2014, 07:07:03 am
Quote from: G-HIGH on November 19, 2014, 10:35:54 pm
Didn't Prescott road start with Gurdon earlier this season week 2 or 3 maybe? Love how jelous people get on here and hate on others for their success. Especially loosers. Remember Smackover game this year?
Let them big talk. They are finally opposite of Junction. They MAY get to the semi's.

snoopy22

Prescott skull drug Gurdon.  Had 47 before the 4th quarter.

hoghelmet14

WOW... Post 14 and this thread has not been hijacked by Chucky yet! LOL

adaptedtigerfan

Nah....   We have bigger fish to fry...   Like Fouke. 

Mohawk 54

Quote from: snoopy22 on November 20, 2014, 09:45:48 am
Congrats Prescott won this year and Gurdon skull drug Prescott last year. They both count as wins, good luck on Friday, believe it or not but I think you'll will win. Not that you care😊

KOJACK

Quote from: Mohawk 54 on November 20, 2014, 11:29:50 am
Quote from: snoopy22 on November 20, 2014, 09:45:48 am
Congrats Prescott won this year and Gurdon skull drug Prescott last year. They both count as wins, good luck on Friday, believe it or not but I think you'll will win. Not that you care😊
Good luck to you guys as well. Represent SWARK...

snoopy22

Yep and both staffs took care of eachother when it was lopsided.  That's the way it should be in a close to home rivalry.  Good luck.

gold45

At this time tomorrow night, the game will most likely be over and the Bearcats will be celebrating another hard-earned victory.  So now is the time that I have to pose a very serious question to all the Prescott posters:  Where are the good eating joints in Presoctt?  Planning on being there early and hoping to eat some of Prescott's finest cuisine!  And if that includes concession stand recs, it's all good!  I'm not picky!

G-HIGH

November 20, 2014, 10:43:48 pm #20 Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 10:45:21 pm by G-HIGH
Quote from: snoopy22 on November 20, 2014, 05:55:35 pm
Yep and both staffs took care of eachother when it was lopsided.  That's the way it should be in a close to home rivalry.  Good luck.
+1

snoopy22

Quote from: gold45 on November 20, 2014, 09:58:26 pm
At this time tomorrow night, the game will most likely be over and the Bearcats will be celebrating another hard-earned victory.  So now is the time that I have to pose a very serious question to all the Prescott posters:  Where are the good eating joints in Presoctt?  Planning on being there early and hoping to eat some of Prescott's finest cuisine!  And if that includes concession stand recs, it's all good!  I'm not picky!
I doubt all that, but The Wolf Den is good burgers fries chicken strips, fish dinners, Casa Carlos is great Mexican food, Mama Max Diner is good soul food, Sonic, and Pizza Hut, these are in town. Taco Bell, Subway, County Fair Buffet all at TA Travel Center on Exit 44.  Hardee's is right across the street from Casa Carlos on Exit 46.

gold45

Quote from: snoopy22 on November 21, 2014, 08:01:30 am
Quote from: gold45 on November 20, 2014, 09:58:26 pm
I doubt all that, but The Wolf Den is good burgers fries chicken strips, fish dinners, Casa Carlos is great Mexican food, Mama Max Diner is good soul food, Sonic, and Pizza Hut, these are in town. Taco Bell, Subway, County Fair Buffet all at TA Travel Center on Exit 44.  Hardee's is right across the street from Casa Carlos on Exit 46.
Thank you, Snoopy22.  Think I'll have to try out a burger at The Wolf Den!

WildcatGrandpa13

If my team wasn't playing tonight, I would be traveling down to Prescott. Go Curley Wolves (gotta rep my 3A-5)!

crmorrow24

Quote from: WildcatGrandpa13 on November 21, 2014, 08:11:22 am
If my team wasn't playing tonight, I would be traveling down to Prescott. Go Curley Wolves (gotta rep my 3A-5)!
Thanks Grandpa, good luck to the Wildcats tonight as well.  3A-5 BABY!!!!!! 

KOJACK

Quote from: WildcatGrandpa13 on November 21, 2014, 08:11:22 am
Thanks Gramps... Go Wildcats (I just threw up in my mouth)

snoopy22

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas