• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DAVID VS GOLIATH

Started by BassMaster33, November 17, 2014, 04:06:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

YC

November 19, 2014, 11:58:55 am #50 Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 12:04:27 pm by IofthaTiger
I was standing along the rail and called it before they punted. It made everyone around me think I knew football when it did actually happen....I had them fooled ;)

WPWells

I had no idea what had happened and I remember going home after the game and looking up the rule

WHITEchicken

haha....thanks for the history Iof. I had forgotten about the matchup in 05.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: IofthaTiger on November 19, 2014, 11:50:02 am
Quote from: WHITEchicken on November 19, 2014, 10:40:52 am
all these history lessons but none before chucktown moved up from 2A.....still bitter about all those times JC knocked yall out of the playoffs?

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 19, 2014, 11:39:50 am
JC never knocked Charleston out of the playoffs. Check your facts bro

They did one time 12th man but WHITEchicken needs to get his facts straight before posting. Probably all he is doing is just trying to get an argument started.

Charleston and JC have played three games all when both were 2A and all three were in the playoffs.

Charleston 28 Jct. City 14
Jct. City 32 Charleston 27
Charleston 24 Jct. City 08

None of those 3 teams were even close to the JC teams of the past few years, Smackover also beat that 2005 team.

WPWells

Not the point. Read more, post less

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 19, 2014, 11:39:50 am
JC never knocked Charleston out of the playoffs. Check your facts bro

JC has deff knocked Charleston outta the play offs. Packed house and great football team. I was prolly in 7th grade. It was a great game but we werent lucky in the end!

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 19, 2014, 11:53:57 am
Wasn't the 2005 game the year that Shane Whitlock called a fair catch on a punt and then we used the obscure rule about an unopposed free kick after a fair caught punt to score right before the half?

I was playing and I was confused!!!!! I sure thought it was Rison, but I'm sure yall are right. All the playoff games run together. Awesome heads up by the coaching staff!

gold45

Fouke will win this one easy.  I say by at least 3 scores.

Which is about as a ridiculous as saying "Booneville is horrible"  ::)

Tigers win big! 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas