• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Melbourne @ Osceola

Started by Radiotalker, November 17, 2014, 11:12:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Radiotalker

This is a rematch of Week 8 in which the Noles won 36-22 @ Melbourne.

Hope Osceola doesn't think since they are at home they can mail it in this week. Remember Hoxie/Earle last year.

adaptedtigerfan

Either way you know who's next :).  I picked Osceola to win again.

Mtnview_14

Melbourne has an excellent coach. Very good at correcting mistakes. I think it willbe a lot closer this time  I'm gna take Melbourne in the upset 48-42.

Radiotalker

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 17, 2014, 11:42:33 am
Either way you know who's next :).  I picked Osceola to win again.

who? ;)

WPWells

Paperman

Yeah! Fouke has a walkover opponent this week. Probably will Sportsmanship clock 'em don't you think? LOL

WPWells

Paperman

AS HULK HOGAN ONCE SAID, "GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE BROTHER."

reduen

One thing that I know for sure about this game is that we are all ready for the rematch here at Melbourne! Elkins played us better than I expected and I was not sure that we were gonna get this opportunity but its going down and I am more excited than I have been in some time.... Best wishes to both teams!

reduen

Quote from: Radiotalker on November 17, 2014, 11:12:57 am
This is a rematch of Week 8 in which the Noles won 36-22 @ Melbourne.

Hope Osceola doesn't think since they are at home they can mail it in this week. Remember Hoxie/Earle last year.

I hope they do think that!  :)  I'm not gonna call the winner here but I can tell you that my son sure is wanting to play Charleston awful bad! I just told him "one at a time son, one at a time".

Go Bearkatz!

adaptedtigerfan

He really doesn't want to.  I promise you.

reduen

Hats off to the Seminoles. We tried our best and good luck against Charleston...

Radiotalker

Gutty play by the Bearkatz last night. Osceola had many chances to bury them but couldn't find the endzone.

The Romero kid is one tough dude. He's a great "runner".

Glad my Noles hung on.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas