• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harmony Grove DC

Started by Fridaynightlights🏈, November 16, 2014, 10:21:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fridaynightlights🏈

adaptedtigerfan

I can tell u who it's not.....  It's not STM. 

Loyalfan1

KOJACK

Isn't the DC at BHG the guy that was at Ft. Lake?

Marcell Ledbetter

Sick Dog

Beaver Fever

Bhg d coordinator is the same one they have had for a couple years now.  I think he may be related to Red Parker, since they share the same last name.

KOJACK

Quote from: Beaver Fever on November 18, 2014, 06:46:06 pm
Bhg d coordinator is the same one they have had for a couple years now.  I think he may be related to Red Parker, since they share the same last name.
Parker and DeArmonaint the same last name. Yea DeArmon is it I heard.

Beaver Fever

I'm afraid your wrong kojack, I checked the bhg website and looked at contract info.

SuperTurfMonkey

You are right KOJAK...I know Dearmon and Coach Fite who is also at BHG...Dearmon was hired this year as DC.

KOJACK

Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on November 18, 2014, 07:21:37 pm
You are right KOJAK...I know Dearmon and Coach Fite who is also at BHG...Dearmon was hired this year as DC.
That's what I thought.

Beaver Fever

I'm telling you the d coordinator is a Parker, I believe his first name might be Wayne.  He's been there a few years now.

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: Beaver Fever on November 18, 2014, 07:42:32 pm
I'm telling you the d coordinator is a Parker, I believe his first name might be Wayne.  He's been there a few years now.
Oooops you're right....I forgot, you're from Glen Rose!!! ::)

DeeGee

Parker is not the DC. He is on the coaching staff however. Sr Parker is on coaching staff as well. They made some coaching changes this year. They may have not updated their website.

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 18, 2014, 08:12:52 pm
Parker is not the DC. He is on the coaching staff however. Sr Parker is on coaching staff as well. They made some coaching changes this year. They may have not updated their website.
Thank you Dee...some people just have to be right.

DeeGee

November 19, 2014, 01:09:43 pm #15 Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 07:56:36 pm by DeeGoldie
No problem.
I know this because I have family that goes there and asked them to make sure. I knew they had coaching changes and was almost 100% sure before asking. Just putting in my 2 cents lol. I do live in Glen Rose and I am right! Haha Lmbo!!!! Sorry STM had to say it!

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 19, 2014, 01:09:43 pm
No problem.
I know this because I have family that goes there and asked them to make sure. I knew they had coaching changes and was almost 100% sure before asking. Just putting in my 2 cents lol. I do live in Glen Rose and I am right! Haha Lmbo!!!! Sorry SMT had to say it!
lol   you mean STM...I think :P...But you're not from there.... :P :P😝😜😛

SuperTurfMonkey

Besides, you know who I was talking about...the one that thinks he knows who I am and he isn't even in the same ball park...lol

DeeGee

November 19, 2014, 07:59:37 pm #18 Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 08:16:13 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on November 19, 2014, 07:39:57 pm
Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 19, 2014, 01:09:43 pm
No problem.
I know this because I have family that goes there and asked them to make sure. I knew they had coaching changes and was almost 100% sure before asking. Just putting in my 2 cents lol. I do live in Glen Rose and I am right! Haha Lmbo!!!! Sorry STM had to say it!
lol   you mean STM...I think :P...But you're not from there.... :P :P😝😜😛

Omg I'm sorry!  :-\
I fixed it!
Nope not from here. I'm from NLR.  But I have family in Benton,  Traskwood, Haskell and Malvern. I did live in Benton until 5th grade though. But didn't know anything about or anyone from Glen Rose.

DeeGee

November 19, 2014, 08:08:01 pm #19 Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 08:10:34 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on November 19, 2014, 07:46:17 pm
Besides, you know who I was talking about...the one that thinks he knows who I am and he isn't even in the same ball park...lol

Yeah I know who you were talking about. I just had to be a little funny and sarcastic hahaha! That's how we roll! Lmbo
I know who you are, I figured it out! You are..... wait for it....
SuperTurfMonkey!!!!!! Hahahaha!  :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 19, 2014, 08:08:01 pm

Yeah I know who you were talking about. I just had to be a little funny and sarcastic hahaha! That's how we roll! Lmbo
lol...someone got it right!!!😂

DeeGee

Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on November 19, 2014, 10:11:49 pm
Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 19, 2014, 08:08:01 pm

lol...someone got it right!!!😂

I'm sorry I had to expose you but I had to prove everyone else wrong. I blame it on my competitive side lol! Oh and the fact that  I'm never wrong cause I'm a woman from GR!!! Lmbo!
(Yes I feel sarcastic today ) Hahaha

SuperTurfMonkey

It's ok....it had to come out sooner or later... Lol😉

DeeGee

Right! Glad I could assist you with that. Now you don't have to feel so ummm...... incognito!  You're free to roam! Lol
Got that "monkey" of your back! Lmbo

SuperTurfMonkey

😂😂😂nope the monkey remains   lol   got to keep him🐒🐵🙈🙉🙊

DeeGee

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 20, 2014, 07:57:40 pm
Well sure! Lol
just SuperTurf don't sound right...lol   gotta have the monkey :P

nastynice

Are you related to spider monkey?

DeeGee

Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on November 20, 2014, 07:59:27 pm