• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game to see?

Started by Sick Dog, November 16, 2014, 09:13:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperTurfMonkey

adaptedtigerfan

Haha Fever is wrong too.   Lol

nastynice

You may know who STM is, but you're as lost as a goose on OLDSCHOOL!

adaptedtigerfan

No I know OLDSCHOOL...  He's the guy that doesn't pay up on a deal.

nastynice

What was exactly the deal he didn't hold up to? In exact words. Find the quote and show me. I'm not saying there wasn't a deal, I just don't remember it.

adaptedtigerfan

I'm not going searching....   And they guy just can't say u were right n I was wrong.   I mean its not a big deal but I'm not gonna let him forget about it....    Doesn't really matter cause Booneville will be dribbling that orange ball after friday.  8)

Longfellow

Booneville has basketball??

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 17, 2014, 08:30:23 am
I'm not going searching....   And they guy just can't say u were right n I was wrong.   I mean its not a big deal but I'm not gonna let him forget about it....    Doesn't really matter cause Booneville will be dribbling that orange ball after friday.  8)

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Booneville @ Charleston
« on: October 27, 2014, 01:04:46 pm »

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 27, 2014, 01:00:33 pm

Shack isn't a factor.   I'm telling you people..  Just wait and see.

Adapted, we will just have to wait and see.  Thats part of the problem with Chucktown.  You dont see any way possible for our noseguard to cause a threat.  I promise you with the strength, speed, and explosiveness of our ng that he will cause problems.  Will it be every play, NO.  Your boy has missed blocks and ive seen this on film.  No one plays a perfect game.  Our guys will miss stuff just as yours.  Your boy is great on both sides of the ball.  If you never hear our noseguards name over the loud speaker on friday than i'll let you know who i am.

Fairly easy to find.

WPWells

Running the ball doesn't count

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 17, 2014, 08:35:28 am
Running the ball doesn't count

Shouldnt you be icing those knees there 12th?!!  I wish i had been at that game!!  I'm headed up for the Ole Miss game saturday.  Hopefully the boys handle business.

WPWells

OLDSCHOOL82

BAMA#16

Booneville and Prescott will be the game to see. I think Booneville is solid, this one is a toss up!

WPWells

OLDSCHOOL82

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 17, 2014, 08:34:11 am
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 17, 2014, 08:30:23 am

Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Booneville @ Charleston
« on: October 27, 2014, 01:04:46 pm »

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 27, 2014, 01:00:33 pm

Shack isn't a factor.   I'm telling you people..  Just wait and see.

Adapted, we will just have to wait and see.  Thats part of the problem with Chucktown.  You dont see any way possible for our noseguard to cause a threat.  I promise you with the strength, speed, and explosiveness of our ng that he will cause problems.  Will it be every play, NO.  Your boy has missed blocks and ive seen this on film.  No one plays a perfect game.  Our guys will miss stuff just as yours.  Your boy is great on both sides of the ball.  If you never hear our noseguards name over the loud speaker on friday than i'll let you know who i am.

Fairly easy to find.

Keyword...  Noseguard.  I heard the name as a runningback who lost about 5. 

Jimbo Morphis

BAMA#16

Adapted, I believe charlestons center got the best of that matchup, Shaq was not a factor the whole game. The May kid is really good, though.

adaptedtigerfan

Wait did I read that right?   

WPWells

Sick Dog

Well I guess since everyone tells me Booneville is gonna punish Prescott and that Lamar doesn't have a chance then its looking like Mcgehee and Hoxie.

fbisgreat

I may be wrong it want be the first time. I think there's some great games this week in 3a the 2 best games should be Booneville and Prescott.And Harding and Mayflower.

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: fbisgreat on November 17, 2014, 04:47:40 pm
I may be wrong it want be the first time. I think there's some great games this week in 3a the 2 best games should be Booneville and Prescott.And Harding and Mayflower.
This very well may be the case!!!

Sick Dog

Ok I'm changing my mind. That's the game of the week for me

BUCK FEVER

WPWells

Speaking of bedtimes, shouldn't Grandpa Fever be in bed?

Sick Dog

I think yall should go with that new helmet insteads of the colts look. Must have given Hootens some that old oil money

Proud Buckaroo

If anyone needs that oil money it's the high school to get us some turf. The school was already given an offer to have the field repaired and send him the bill.

Sick Dog

Surely Norphlet money can swing it

Proud Buckaroo

Norphlet has a lot more budget than Smackover because of their low numbers. But it is being used to make repairs on some of their facilities.

Hootie

Take your pick on the game to see this week because they're all going to be really good.

Prescott vs Booneville (Heavy weight bout)
Hoxie vs McGehee (Is Hoxie for real?)
Harding vs Mayflower (The rematch)
Lamar vs Smackover (Is Lamar as good as Charleston says they are?)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas