• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Prescott make it to state?

Started by Fridaynightlights🏈, November 15, 2014, 11:28:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who thinks different?

Yes
6 (20%)
No
24 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: November 17, 2014, 11:28:01 am

Proud Buckaroo

All aboard the Chuckwagon. Stepping on is..."sick dog."

Sick Dog

I have been on! We will pick you up too if you buy a ticket. Hurry cause we almost full

Proud Buckaroo

No thanks. I'm perfectly fine where I'm at with the "underdogs."

Jalkuranis

Here it is again with a Prescott poster saying they are gonna win state before the season even starts... /sigh

Sick Dog

Yea they sound like Smackover about the fortune telling of the junior Bucs a few years back

Proud Buckaroo

Those junior bucks that were being talked abut a few years back are the same senior team who have a 12-2 record last year and an 11-1 record so far this year...

KOJACK

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 24, 2014, 09:24:33 pm
Those junior bucks that were being talked abut a few years back are the same senior team who have a 12-2 record last year and an 11-1 record so far this year...
And how many trips to the ship???

Beaver Fever

Smack will make it to little rock this year due to a fortunate draw. The bracket this year was flawed big time. The are about 5 teams on the top side of the bracket that you could put insmackovers spot and they would make it to the finals.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Beaver Fever on November 25, 2014, 07:03:28 am
Smack will make it to little rock this year due to a fortunate draw. The bracket this year was flawed big time. The are about 5 teams on the top side of the bracket that you could put insmackovers spot and they would make it to the finals.
smackover did get a very good draw but they also have a very good team. whoever wins it would have to beat charleston, booneville, or smackover regardless of what side of the bracket they were on.

cdelaney

Quote from: Oldman on November 25, 2014, 03:03:24 pm
smackover did get a very good draw but they also have a very good team. whoever wins it would have to beat charleston, booneville, or smackover regardless of what side of the bracket they were on.
I warned Kojack about the risk of beating EC$ in the regular season. Like I warned 12th and adapted about picking Danville in 1st round. No one listens to me on here. It's like I am at home or something.

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: cdelaney on November 25, 2014, 03:16:26 pm
Quote from: Oldman on November 25, 2014, 03:03:24 pm
I warned Kojack about the risk of beating EC$ in the regular season. Like I warned 12th and adapted about picking Danville in 1st round. No one listens to me on here. It's like I am at home or something.

I wasn't sold on Dville winning.  I just put that they would and if they did then it was a for sure into the semis.   Just as it is for ECS to be in the semis.     

bigcat72

I would be careful what I wish for if one of those things was playing Smackover.

cdelaney

Quote from: bigcat72 on November 25, 2014, 04:18:32 pm
I would be careful what I wish for if one of those things was playing Smackover.
I do wish for that, because it means ECS beats Mayflower. We did the Smackover trip last year you know so we understand. As Buck said it is imprinted on our brains. But better to keep on playing and give it another shot.

RamAlum10

someone is bitter that GlenRose got donkey stomped at state last year and were HORRIBLE this year

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas