• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Prescott make it to state?

Started by Fridaynightlights🏈, November 15, 2014, 11:28:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who thinks different?

Yes
6 (20%)
No
24 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: November 17, 2014, 11:28:01 am

Fridaynightlights🏈

I know Prescott will get destroyed by Charleston or Boonville

Wolfpack68

Prescott is a tough team to beat. Should be a good one next Friday.

BAMA#16

This ought to be a hard hitting ballgame!

DeeGee

What's a Boonville?
I think that Prescott wins against Booneville. Will be a good game to watch!

Jalkuranis

If only Prescott would be coming to Booneville then I'd go watch it. But that's way too far for me to drive just to see them. This game is gonna be a good one!

JWiggs52

Prescott will make it to the second round falling way short of state.

Sick Dog

If Prescott beats Bearcats they will make it to state

adaptedtigerfan

HeadBussa08

such a stupid thread. Prescott is well aware of the upcoming challenge in the defending state champs. focused on week 2. nothing more nothing less

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 15, 2014, 02:05:27 pm
What's a Boonville?
what is a Boonville....lol😂

WildcatGrandpa13

I think Storey is gonna be too much for Prescott to overcome; however, if anyone is going to beat Charleston on that side of the bracket, it will be Prescott

RowdyReputation40

I think booneville matches up better against prescott than charleston. Prescott has trouble stopping the run even though they do put in subs in the 3rd quarter usually. I don't see charleston beating prescott in a spread vs spread matchup. I think Prescott has too many athletes for charleston

BigWolfC/O2017

Most teams all year have been downhill running teams that Prescott have played.The on Spread vs Spread matchup against ECS was a domination

RowdyReputation40

Quote from: BigWolfC/O2017 on November 17, 2014, 06:30:45 pm
Most teams all year have been downhill running teams that Prescott have played.The on Spread vs Spread matchup against ECS was a domination
+1

Wolfpack68

Quote from: RowdyReputation40 on November 17, 2014, 06:50:13 pm
Quote from: BigWolfC/O2017 on November 17, 2014, 06:30:45 pm
+1
+2

OLDSCHOOL82

Wait till you meet a team that's an uphill running team!  That'll blow your mind.

RowdyReputation40

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 17, 2014, 07:13:12 pm
Wait till you meet a team that's an uphill running team!  That'll blow your mind.
That's true

BigWolfC/O2017

Downhill or Uphill both can be shutdown

OLDSCHOOL82

Doubtful this week.  We will see in a few more days!

WPWells

Why not just make a tunnel through the hill? Much more efficient

OLDSCHOOL82

DeeGee

November 17, 2014, 09:16:56 pm #21 Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 05:30:48 am by DeeGoldie
Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on November 16, 2014, 08:15:11 am
What's a Boonville?

No reply so I'm guessing they don't know either????
Oh well....
At least I tried.  ::)

snoopy22

DeeGee

RiceBurner501

I feel if Prescott beats Booneville, they will be in the state championship game.

nastynice

Quote from: RiceBurner501 on November 18, 2014, 08:28:43 am
I feel if Prescott beats Booneville, they will be in the state championship game.
I feel the same way.

Skip Baymore

Interesting that some of the Curley Wolves fans are more worried about Booneville than Charleston.

TeeLee

Quote from: Skip Baymore on November 18, 2014, 11:49:19 pm
Interesting that some of the Curley Wolves fans are more worried about Booneville than Charleston.

As well they should be.  That's the team they will be playing Friday Night.

DeeGee

Would that be because you're only suppose to worry and be focused on the game at hand? I'm not stating the obvious here but I honestly believe that the Booneville game should be the only thing on their mind. Looking ahead, in some's mind, would pull your attention away to the task at hand.
I don't think that was a well thought out statement. One of those times when one could say: read more, post less. I'm just saying.... :-\ ::) 8)

DogsWin7

Welcome to FF.....I hope you will enjoy all that it may hold.  :)

I agree, they are focused on Booneville.....they have played them for many years in the playoffs and are well aware of what a threat Booneville can be if not prepared.   They are both great football programs and it should be a heart racing game.  :)   

DogsWin7

Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 17, 2014, 09:16:56 pm
What's a Boonville?

Oh well....
At least I tired.  ::)

At least I tired??      Well,  that's a good excuse and certainly understandable by all the hours you work....go get some sleep!  :)

DeeGee

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on November 19, 2014, 05:11:55 am
Quote from: DeeGoldie on November 17, 2014, 09:16:56 pm
What's a Boonville?

Oh well....
At least I tired.  ::)

At least I tired??      Well,  that's a good excuse and certainly understandable by all the hours you work....go get some sleep!  :)

Lol I fixed it. I can honestly blame it on being tired though lol.
Actually I just woke up about an hour ago. Got kiddos to get up and get ready for my 3rd 12 hr in a row! Yay me! ;)
One would think I would be use to these hours by now. Nope! Not off again til next Thursday. But thanks girl!

DogsWin7

I knew you were tired.....that's why I posted what I did.....you need to try and rest some.   I don't think I could work shifts like that.....and besides I make typos and grammatical errors all the time,  especially with the new auto correct on my phone...We all do at some point.   :)

DeeGee

November 19, 2014, 06:30:30 am #33 Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 06:35:02 am by DeeGoldie
I have the new Note 4 and love it! I just typed that wrong, no excuses lol. I generally am very watchful of my grammar and punctuation because I have ocd. It drives me nuts to have grammar errors.  :-\
Well you all have a good day! I'm off to the crazy house, ummm I mean work. Hahaha
Same thing really though.  ;D

DeeGee

Oh and I did get some sleep last night! Slept around 5 hours! That's good hours for me. I average 2 to 4 hours of sleep a night.

Frosty

Jalkuranis

JWiggs52

KOJACK

Quote from: JWiggs52 on November 22, 2014, 04:05:13 pm
Maybe next year? Lol
Maybe so moron... Some folks don't know to shut the freak up and move the freak on. Let it go Richard.

Beaver Fever

When you dish it out you have to know how to take it. 

Frosty

DeeGee

Quote from: Beaver Fever on November 22, 2014, 05:24:13 pm
When you dish it out you have to know how to take it.

A lot of folks could take this advice. Just saying....

JWiggs52

Quote from: KOJACK on November 22, 2014, 04:56:09 pm
Quote from: JWiggs52 on November 22, 2014, 04:05:13 pm
Maybe next year? Lol
Maybe so moron... Some folks don't know to shut the freak up and move the freak on. Let it go Richard.
Your right I'll shut up about Prescott and move on...to hoxie..

BuckarooFire

@jwiggs52 Lol Mann I was going to say something but you covered it haha

And now I sliiiide back into the ashes of my Buckaroo fire haha I was pulling for Prescott

Wolfpack68

Prescott will make it to state next year. Do we need to start a new forum for that? Plain and simple. Prescott will win state next year. These kids have had 2 teams that should have in 2012 and 2014. Ok, they lost to a very good Booneville team that exposed our weakness and did a pretty good job of covering our speed. So what? It's over for now but, this team will be back in contention for another state champion. That I can promise you.

JWiggs52

Quote from: BuckarooFire on November 23, 2014, 06:13:08 am
@jwiggs52 Lol Mann I was going to say something but you covered it haha

And now I sliiiide back into the ashes of my Buckaroo fire haha I was pulling for Prescott
I will admit Prescott played a good game.

BuckarooFire

Yes, even good teams fall short. Prescott is a team of potential

RabidWolf

Prescott has a great group returning along with a fantastic 9th grade class moving up. The future is so bright in Curley Wolf Country

KOJACK

Quote from: BuckarooFire on November 23, 2014, 11:40:32 am
Yes, even good teams fall short. Prescott is a team of potential
Just like Smackover.

Sick Dog

Sounds like post football game loss syndrome to me. It happens to all. Smackover and Booneville and Hoxie and etc etc etc will all go through it as well.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas