• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How did your conference do last night ?

Started by BUCK FEVER, November 15, 2014, 10:39:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BUCK FEVER

6-3a won 4 out of 5.

how did the others do ?

TheTruth2010

Frosty

Frosty

Quote from: Frosty on November 15, 2014, 10:42:50 am
3/5 still in from 4-3A!
Sorry for the duplicate; was posting at the same time.

snoopy22

November 15, 2014, 10:48:22 am #4 Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 08:03:28 am by snoopy22
5-3A has two.  Centerpoint our four seed played Fordyce's butt off and of course BHG our three was without their 2,000 yard rusher and best d back.  I feel like we were a little better than most thought.  I would say congrats to the 4-3A for having three left but since a coach said in the ADG that their five seed would make noise in the playoffs I guess it was disappointing.  They didn't even make much noise in pregame.  Then y'all's 4 seed was gonna beat our 2 seed,......Oh nevermind.  16 left!

Proud Buckaroo

That's okay, snoopy. After next week, 3A-4 will have just one left.

WPWells

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 15, 2014, 10:50:27 am
That's okay, snoopy. After next week, 3A-4 will have at least two and possibly three left.

FIFY

Clara Allen

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 15, 2014, 10:51:05 am
That's okay, snoopy. After next week, 3A-4 will have at least two and possibly three left.

FIFY

Pride goeth before the FALL.  Just saying...

KOJACK

Here y'all go again. Letting your hearts override your brain. 2 down 3 to go...

Lineman

TheTruth2010

That's okay, snoopy. After next week, 3A-4 will have just one left.
and that will be Lamar? Right?  ;)

Jalkuranis

Chucktown rolls, Booneville in a close game, Smack beats Lamar by 10+. So I say we will have 2! Lol

snoopy22

TheTruth2010

Clara Allen

Quote from: snoopy22 on November 15, 2014, 05:11:03 pm
Smackover will beat Lamar.
You know what?   You boys keep on with how wonderful Smackover is.  Will make that Warrior upset all the sweeter.   I'm not being a homer.  I believe   And I got a good feeling about it.  So go ahead on and continue to dismiss the Warriors.  I'll be sure and post a picture of the dang scoreboard when it's over

Proud Buckaroo

One: Snoopy is a Prescott fan. I.E a bias opinion. Two: Will you take a picture of the scoreboard when they lose?

nastynice

Quote from: warriorsforever2 on November 15, 2014, 05:48:20 pm
You know what?   You boys keep on with how wonderful Smackover is.  Will make that Warrior upset all the sweeter.   I'm not being a homer.  I believe   And I got a good feeling about it.  So go ahead on and continue to dismiss the Warriors.  I'll be sure and post a picture of the dang scoreboard when it's over
Even if Lamar loses, will you still post a pic of the scoreboard?

Proud Buckaroo

Coltman 79

3-3a still has three left. Osceola, Hoxie, and Melbourne.

nastynice

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 15, 2014, 05:54:17 pm
Lol. Nasty. Look at my last post.
We posted at the same time. I didn't see your post until I posted, sorry. We were thinking alike.

Clara Allen

Quote from: nastynice on November 15, 2014, 05:51:42 pm
Lord- I always take a picture of the scoreboard.  It's history.  So if it will satisfy your smack (pun intended) talk, then yes I will.  Please dismiss me as the dumb old girl homer.  I love proving your big tough boys wrong.  Y'all think you something.  My deep seeded South Arkansas crazy redneck girl is just about to come out on here fellas.  NOT a pretty sight...

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: warriorsforever2 on November 15, 2014, 06:42:44 pm
Quote from: nastynice on November 15, 2014, 05:51:42 pm
Lord- I always take a picture of the scoreboard.  It's history.  So if it will satisfy your smack (pun intended) talk, then yes I will.  Please dismiss me as the dumb old girl homer.  I love proving your big tough boys wrong.  Y'all think you something.  My deep seeded South Arkansas crazy redneck girl is just about to come out on here fellas.  NOT a pretty sight...

The south shall rise again.

Proud Buckaroo

I don't talk smack. I talk opinion based, statistic based comments.

AmSycho

Someone get that girl a can of grizzly fine cut natural STAT,  before she goes red red red red red red redneck crazy on all ya'll.

BassMaster33

November 19, 2014, 07:57:39 am #24 Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 07:59:11 am by BassMaster33
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 15, 2014, 05:51:28 pm
One: Snoopy is a Prescott fan. I.E a bias opinion. Two: Will you take a picture of the scoreboard when they lose?

Lol,

WHITEchicken

why do women feel like they need to keep bringing up the fact that they are women on here? I know that is off topic but hey I am a man so don't shoot me for it... ;D

Lineman

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas