• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hoxie at McGehee

Started by owl84, November 14, 2014, 11:59:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hootie

Should be a good game between two decent teams!

Jimbo Morphis

Congrats to hoxie. Well coached very smart team. Whipped us on the line of scrimmage all night.

Coltman 79

Quote from: Coltman 79 on November 17, 2014, 07:20:34 am
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on November 16, 2014, 10:05:54 pm
Quote from: Coltman 79 on November 16, 2014, 05:37:44 pm
Hoxie by two touchdowns.

Sour grapes can cause you to blow gas.
I wasnt blowing smoke, I was trying to put out the fire. Bum, Bum, Bum, ball bouncing on the basketball court.

Not sour grapes just my honest opinion. Don't need to comment any further other than your team was the better team Friday night. Good luck with the Hoxie Mustangs.

Proud Buckaroo

Good season, owls. Good luck next week Hoxie.

owl84

Hoxie was just too big at the offensive and defensive line for us.  They just shoved us around.  Good game Hoxie we will be back next year.

Iron Owl

Hoxie is a good team.  Very well balanced and well coached.  Not much to other than they whipped us.  Good luck to the Mustangs the rest of the way.  I hope everyone makes it back home safe. 

MustangRampage

That was the best game we have played since Rivercrest.  You guys have a really good team and some outstanding playmakers.  I was nervous most of the night!

Pit Bull

Bearkatz51

Quote from: owl84 on November 21, 2014, 10:35:35 pm
Hoxie was just too big at the offensive and defensive line for us.  They just shoved us around.  Good game Hoxie we will be back next year.
I tried to warn everyone that this game would NOT be close!!  Hoxie is best team I have seen personally since Smackover....I think Hoxie would win  between the two!  I have no bias in my opinion no connections at all to Hoxie.

Jimbo Morphis

Smackover has the line to match up with hoxie and the speed to beat them in my opinion.

hootingowl

Very impressed with hoxie. Well coached and very disciplined team. It was same thing as every year for owls ...can't stop the pass! But we didn't stop the run either last night. 8-4 is great season and owls should go slot further next year...

catbearfan1

Great win Hoxie! I will making the travel to Boonville to watch this team! Good luck

Iron Owl

I am a proud Owls fan.  I'm proud of my son, as well as every other kid that worked so hard, and gave all they had all year long.  My heart goes out to the seniors, who will never have the chance to play on that field again.  We lost to a good team, and I hope we have a better season next year.  The coaches worked endless hours and gave all they had as well to prepare the kids week in and week out,  and to them I say thank you, for your dedication and hard work!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas