• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville @ Prescott Round 2

Started by JWiggs52, November 14, 2014, 09:30:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JWiggs52

Quote from: WolvesMomFan on November 15, 2014, 08:51:43 pm
You lost that bet JWiggs, it's been the freshman playing! Been to every game, saw it myself, running the score up doesn't prove anyone to be the best. The Wolves love having enough room to let their young team mates get a taste of what Friday night games are about. So sure the other teams are gonna get some yardage.  :)
Well I am a man of my word.

mtindian42

usa today score predictor. BV 35 PRESCOTT 28.

Brian G

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on November 16, 2014, 12:19:05 am
Quote from: B.G. on November 16, 2014, 12:09:22 am
Around 1976, Prescott beat BHS 56-0 in what I think was the semi's.  I was there and the game was played at a neutral site.  Hot Springs??

Bradley was the starting QB that night for the Bearcats.
Prescott beat them 21 to 0 in the 1975 semi's and Prescott beat them 52 to 0 in the 1973 semi's also. Prescott won state both of those years.
It must have been the 52-0 game I was at.  I remember them knocking BHS out several times.

ChucktownTiger

November 16, 2014, 08:50:35 am #53 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 09:09:48 am by ChucktownTiger
Booneville takes the Long drive to Prescott this week. Although the cats looked
Impressive against the Bears, Prescott is a much better and more athletic team. Factor that in with the bus lag, I think think the cats go down this week.

PHS - 38

BHS - 35

SuperTurfMonkey

This should be a very even game...who wins has less turnovers.

Mohawk 54

You lost that bet JWiggs, it's been the freshman playing! Been to every game, saw it myself, running the score up doesn't prove anyone to be the best. The Wolves love having enough room to let their young team mates get a taste of what Friday night games are about. So sure the other teams are gonna get some yardage.  :)
So does Prescott play their  freshman in high school during the season,and Jr. High both.  Mom I think you may want to say it was the 10th graders. Lol

KOJACK

Quote from: Mohawk 54 on November 16, 2014, 10:39:16 am
So does Prescott play their  freshman in high school during the season,and Jr. High both.  Mom I think you may want to say it was the 10th graders. Lol
They could have against y'all... ;D

Wolfpack68

Prescott has sent the Freshman in early the past 2 games. We have an excellent freshman class. They've only lost 3 games in their career.

OLDSCHOOL82

Mohawk 54

Quote from: KOJACK on November 16, 2014, 10:57:34 am
Quote from: Mohawk 54 on November 16, 2014, 10:39:16 am
Maybe you should have them two years ago, may have been a better game😀
They could have against y'all... ;D

Mohawk 54

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on November 16, 2014, 11:01:50 am
Prescott has sent the Freshman in early the past 2 games. We have an excellent freshman class. They've only lost 3 games in their career.
I agree you do have a excellent freshman class.

WildcatGrandpa13

blackcat23

Preskits oc is a joke.  Boonville by 21

ghoti

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 15, 2014, 09:47:50 pm
Does anyone know how many pts Prescott has giving up in the first half this year? That will answer that question. If so is Prescott gonna have some rough years coming?
Prescott has given up 51 first half points in 11 games and some of those scores came after the game was well out of reach with the wolves up by 30+ points and subs getting some action.

Wolfpack68

Quote from: blackcat23 on November 16, 2014, 03:46:26 pm
Preskits oc is a joke.  Boonville by 21
You're talking about an offensive coordinator whose offense averages 47.5 PPG and 491 yards per game. The jokes you Blackcat, Prescott has the best offense in the state. They also have the best OC!

adaptedtigerfan

adaptedtigerfan

They are good but not best offense in 3A

Wolfpack68

Ok we're the most balanced then. We can run and throw.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on November 14, 2014, 11:12:37 pm
If Prescott can stop the run, they'll be in great shape. Booneville has a good defense. Toughest challenge so far for the Wolves. Can someone tell me 2 things.#1 How would you describe the Bearcats. #2 Why do they make the top 3 teams go to the same bracket, having #2-3 play in the second round? Not complaining. I want to see this matchup so much. I think PTOWN in a nail biter.

You got me on that one. Same thing happened to Gurdon in 2012 and 2013 with Bearden and Junction City.

Wolfpack68

Statistically we see the best offense in the 3A. Pretty high in the entire state.

OLDSCHOOL82

The ole bearcats are back to playing their game.  The line is making the blocks needed and doing it with force.  The mistakes are shrinking every week.  The bumps and bruises are getting healed and or not causing trouble.  It's been a roller coaster of a year but they have finally put two complete games together.  As of right now my score prediction is........

Cats 35
Wolves 21

prescottwolfman

If booneville beats Prescott it will be no more than 1td but I still go for Prescott has the favorite in this game Prescott by 2tds

OLDSCHOOL82

Wolf man, you sure of that?  Why say if unless you have some doubts!

KOJACK

Quote from: Mr.Fridaynight11 on November 15, 2014, 04:28:30 pm
Prescott has more athletes than the entire 3a-4
how have the wolves allowed 205 points this season with all of those athletes?
[/quote]
51 pts in the first half of 11 games...not too bad huh? As far as giving up yards rushing, Prescott plays a conservative bend but don't break defense when it gets a lead. So sometimes stats can be misleading. I can't wait for Friday. Booneville is a solid team...but so is Prescott.

OLDSCHOOL82

Whatcha wanna bet that won't play a bend but don't break defense against the cats?  I would guess they will have 6 or 7 on the line and at least 9 in the box!  If it works out right their defense will bend, and bend, and bend and eventually break in two!!!!!!!

KOJACK

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 16, 2014, 07:08:00 pm
Whatcha wanna bet that won't play a bend but don't break defense against the cats?  I would guess they will have 6 or 7 on the line and at least 9 in the box!  If it works out right their defense will bend, and bend, and bend and eventually break in two!!!!!!!
Don't count on it. They have played wing slot teams all year and haven't went 6 or 7 front. What y'all need to worry about is covering somebody. And you better put more than 5 or 6 in the box or you could be getting back home at a decent hour ;D

adaptedtigerfan

adaptedtigerfan

KOJACK....   Do u guys have a 5'5" rec?   They have trouble covering those kind :)

Wolfpack

Can't wait for this game. The weather may play a factor in this one. It's suppose to be wet and cold , so field position and ball security and special teams will determine the outcome. We will be prepared !!!

OLDSCHOOL82

Go home adapted.  No one asked for your uneducated babble.  We will talk later, hopefully.

adaptedtigerfan

Hopefully....  Kinda sounds like what wolfman said in another thread...   And you accused him of being worried...   Hmmm. Little worried yourself huh?

OLDSCHOOL82

Nope.  Just one week at a time.  There's still another week before the semis after this week. Cats will roll!

Clara Allen

Good luck!   Booneville has this incredibly annoying train whistle that the blow after  every touchdown first down and everything else.  Have fun with that!

Wolfpack68

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 16, 2014, 07:16:01 pm
KOJACK....   Do u guys have a 5'5" rec?   They have trouble covering those kind :)
That 5'5 receiver is Brandon Walker, basically like the guy you don't want us to give the ball to. The kid is fast and shifty. Made a heck of a TD catch against Lavaca.

KOJACK

As a matter of fact we do...and one that's 6'1. They aren't  very fast though  ;)

gold45

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 16, 2014, 04:28:22 pm
I beg to differ...

I am relatively new to FF but have learned to count on one thing.  No matter what topic in the 3A board I read, I know it won't be long before adapted shows up to remind everyone that the Tigers are superior. :D

Cats by 2 tds.

OLDSCHOOL82

You nailed it gold.  He wants every thread to be about his Tiggers.  And everyone must agree with him and meet him at the east endzone.  Kinda creepy.

nastynice

Quote from: KOJACK on November 16, 2014, 07:47:30 pm
As a matter of fact we do...and one that's 6'1. They aren't  very fast though  ;)
Good for y'all. We got a receiver that's a girl, she's about 5'2. I hope you guys get to see her fri.

KOJACK

Quote from: nastynice on November 16, 2014, 07:52:15 pm
Quote from: KOJACK on November 16, 2014, 07:47:30 pm
Good for y'all. We got a receiver that's a girl, she's about 5'2. I hope you guys get to see her fri.
I didn't think y'all fielded that position. ;D

OLDSCHOOL82

adaptedtigerfan

Thanks Gold45.  You catch on quick.  OLDSCHOOL is a guy that doesn't hold up his end of the deal.  I caught on to that real quick as well.

KOJACK

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 16, 2014, 07:58:08 pm
Every snap kojack.
Well yes, but not really. Right? As long as you got #21, 33, 32, and 1 do you really need it?

OLDSCHOOL82

Last one towards adapted.  Not my fault you don't pay attention to the specifics of a deal. 

OLDSCHOOL82

Should be a great Friday night football game kojack.

KOJACK

Lineman

Quote from: warriorsforever2 on November 16, 2014, 07:38:14 pm
Good luck!   Booneville has this incredibly annoying train whistle that the blow after  every touchdown first down and everything else.  Have fun with that!
Don't remember hearing that week 9!!  Doesn't the AAA have a rule about artificial noise makers?

Sick Dog

Is Booneville healthy?  Noticed earlier n the season they run some shot gun stuff was that because of injuries or just trying to show their diversities?

nastynice

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 16, 2014, 08:56:43 pm
Is Booneville healthy?  Noticed earlier n the season they run some shot gun stuff was that because of injuries or just trying to show their diversities?
Healthier. Both.

1-Adam-12

Quote from: Lineman on November 16, 2014, 08:17:01 pm
Quote from: warriorsforever2 on November 16, 2014, 07:38:14 pm
Don't remember hearing that week 9!!  Doesn't the AAA have a rule about artificial noise makers?

I think that's only at the championship game.

On this game I think Booneville wins by 7. Ought to be a great matchup. Good luck to all.

neds

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 16, 2014, 04:28:49 pm
They are good but not best offense in 3A

Charleston will split into two teams this Friday and win this game as well.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas