• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville @ Prescott Round 2

Started by JWiggs52, November 14, 2014, 09:30:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpack68

Don't care what anyone says at this point the Wolves played hard and represented Prescott well. These kids are tough. Don't ever count them out.
Counting down the days until Gurdon. Congrats to Booneville. They played excellent. Should be another good one vs Charleston. Good job Curley Wolves. Great year. Proud.

OLDSCHOOL82

I would like to make a last post on this thread congratulating them on a hard fought game.  Congrats to the boys on a great season and playing a clean game.  To the couple name callers and in mature ones on here.  Grow up.  The better team won and didn't play great.  And one in particular coach of y'all's is one of the most classless ones ever.  He made a punk comment after the game to one of our coaches.  Great job and awesome game to the Curley wolves team and kojack.  Had fun this week.

51bootpass

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 21, 2014, 10:24:31 pm
Easy there catbacker.  U still have a Loooongggg road with a really really really steep hill.

+1

51bootpass

KOJACK

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 21, 2014, 10:29:46 pm
I would like to make a last post on this thread congratulating them on a hard fought game.  Congrats to the boys on a great season and playing a clean game.  To the couple name callers and in mature ones on here.  Grow up.  The better team won and didn't play great.  And one in particular coach of y'all's is one of the most classless ones ever.  He made a punk comment after the game to one of our coaches.  Great job and awesome game to the Curley wolves team and kojack.  Had fun this week.
Thanks oldschool. Congrats on the W. Good luck the rest of the way.

blackcat23

snoppy yall need a new oc. old school it wasmore than likely the oc i hear he likes fighting with fans to. lol

Wolfpack68

Blackcat. Once again what do you have against Glass. Dude is a genius. Great game from Booneville. Heck of a job by #21. He blew up some plays that could have been big. I can see why Booneville won state last year. They can play. But Blackcat has went too far. Chill out man!

1-Adam-12

As I said before, what a game. Two great teams giving it all they had. It should've been at least a quarterfinal game but you know how the AAA drew the brackets up so it is what it is.

Prescott fans you have nothing to hang your head about. Y'all have a tremendous team and gave it all you had it and we wouldn't have wanted anything less from you.

As for our Bearcats, we get to come home and play what I'm sure is a very fine Hoxie team. Take care of business one more time and hopefully we will get the W and then see y'all in Charleston again.

Once again, this was one of the best games that I have seen in a long time and probably will see in a long time.

blackcat23

its going to far when its your coach. lol let him keep running all them diff formations. like i said preskitt has alot of talant not to go farther than they do. J.S. Lol

fbisgreat

It's 36-30 prescott has a 4th and 1 at the Booneville 40 yard line run right up the middle no gain .Game over and out played and out coached like I said would happen .Game over case closed.

Wolfpack68

Cold Blackcat, cold. Just show some respect ok.!

Hawg N GA

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on November 21, 2014, 11:32:25 pm
Cold Blackcat, cold. Just show some respect ok.!

He never has gotten any respect, so therefore doesn't know how to show respect. Pure and simple.  ;D ;D ;D

JWiggs52

Quote from: snoopy22 on November 21, 2014, 10:19:05 pm
Quote from: catbacker76 on November 21, 2014, 09:59:17 pm
Also prescott had 2 fumble returns for td so game looks closer than it was.
Yeah its called gettin the heck knocked out of you and fumbling.  We fumbled twice too idiot.  We scored two wide open touchdowns that were called back on phantom hold calls.  It aint a dang excuse its a dang fact.  I'm done go get skull drug by Charleston again, if not Hoxie....you can't cover a peewee receiver.  I'm done have a nice year.
Hey the outcome was Booneville walking out of Prescott's stadium with the W. At least we get to go get to continue on our attempt at state...yours is over so get over it and grow up. Every game there are missed calls and you would be celebrating if they were in your favor but that doesn't always happen.

Beaver Fever

I would bet money that it was the coach with a wooden tooth.  You would think he would have learned to keep that yapper shut!

KOJACK

Quote from: Beaver Fever on November 22, 2014, 08:41:45 am
I would bet money that it was the coach with a wooden tooth.  You would think he would have learned to keep that yapper shut!
When your season is over you are suppose to ease off in to the sunset...why don't you. In fact you could have about week 3...js

nastynice

Congrats to the Wolves on a good season! You could've laid down in the second half but kept on fighting!

It's a shame that one of your coaches are allowed to lead young men!

Your boys showed lots of sportsmanship and character and your coach showed his arss!

The Prescott boys didn't deserve that!

Congrats to you Kojak on a good year and thanks for keeping it clean this week!

Sick Dog

I am gland I choose this game to go see as my game of the week.  (hooten's dont bother anymore please) like i  said.  This was a great game to watch from a fan stand point. two really good football teams fighting it out for four quarters. Looked like a great boxing match that no one wins. I would like to congratulate Booneville on a win. I would like to see this game over and over again, would prefer a dry field because I think the field conditions helped Booneville more than Prescott and without the two TDs that were called back from Prescott. didn't see anything bad during this game from fans, players, or coaches from either side. dont know what that guy is talking about. One of the best coached, played, not officiated games i have seen in a while. Good luck to Booneville against a reallly good and underrated Hoxie team and good season to Prescott going 11-1. Definitely one of the top four teams in 3A is tragically no longer playing. Would like to have seen them against Charleston or Smackover. They were better than I thought. Oh well, see ya next year.

Wolfpack68

These kids played good, but not good enough. Prescott will be strong again and looking for another state championship. I can promise you that.

DeeGee

I'm glad the kids and I went to watch this game as well. The field conditions hurt the level of play from both teams. I would like to thank the Prescott fans for being so nice and thankful that we came to support our conference. We was up in the stands cheering right along with them. Awesome group of folks we sat with!

KOJACK

Quote from: nastynice on November 22, 2014, 09:05:41 am
Congrats to the Wolves on a good season! You could've laid down in the second half but kept on fighting!

It's a shame that one of your coaches are allowed to lead young men!

Your boys showed lots of sportsmanship and character and your coach showed his arss!

The Prescott boys didn't deserve that!

Congrats to you Kojak on a good year and thanks for keeping it clean this week!
Good luck against Hoxie nastynice

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas